Any one waiting for 457 visa or got there's????

stewe12345

Hi guys,

Nomination submitted 24 March, further information was requested on 29 March. Unfortunately the employer was a little slack and didn't submit all the required info for a further 26 days!!!!! Anyway, checked today and it's now change to 'information received' however there is also now a new line which says "Unable to provide further information" I was wondering if anyone knows what this means? We can't contact the sponsor until tomorrow morning and the wait is killing me!

Thanks in advance!

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Sheikh Murphy

I'm looking at using Crown International. I've been quoted £2k for 20 foot container (plus insurance). Make sure you get Meldew cover as well?

They have been very professional form the start and don't subcontract the work out which is great.

Guest Sheikh Murphy

The 457 Story so Far...............................

15 Jan 2010 – Emailed my resume to Australian company (off the cuff!)

18 Jan 2010 – Got an email from the company expressing an interest (couldn’t believe my luck!)

15 Feb 2010 – Company confirm they would like sponsor me on a 457 visa (yippeeee!)

26 Feb 2010 – Contract of employment details agreed (it’s now feeling very real!)

12 Mar 2010 – Migration Agent appointed by the company to handle my application (oh yessshh!)

17 Mar 2010 – Migration Agent requests all documents, references, personnel details etc (Happy Paddy’s Day!)

25 Mar 2010 – All references, certs, family paperwork provided to the Agent.

26 Mar 2010 – Contract of employment received, signed and scanned back within an hour!

15 April 2010 – ACRO Police checks scanned and emailed to Agent.

16 April 2010 – All medical x-rays and physical checks couriered to DIAC Sydney.

21 April 2010 – All medicals now with DIAC

23 April 2010 – My application is lodged with DIAC by the Migration Agent (Now the wait?)

16 May 2010 – Agent requests Medical insurance letter and policy details from Employer.

17 May 2010 – Employer provides medical insurance details and covering letter (very impressed with my new employer, brilliant!)

...........NOW WAITING FOR DIAC.........?????????

..........How long do with think now my fellow Pomz In Oz (in waiting!).......

Guest Marar

hi all,

i applied for e457 visa on 13-05-10.

employer had already submitted for nomination approval.

nomination approved on 16-05-10

medicals reached 18-05-10

medicals finalised 19-05-10

i have not yet sent the 1221 form.

already applied for PCC from UK.

recieved it today.

can anyone guide me, does 1221 form matters in speeding up the process.

also where shud i send my PCC.

should i send it when i am asked/allotted a case officer.

pls help me on these.

thanks in advance

Guest hoping29

My husband employer sponsored us he is a auto technician in Perth City, itz been 11 weeks no news about it our papers have been lodged on March 9,2010 (457 visa) but still waiting for what!...:goofy::goofy::goofy:.....

Guest hoping29

I thoughted 3-6 weeks waiting for 457 visa to be granted, but in our case itz been 11 weeks but were still hoping it will come out soon i do hope so!...from Philippines...:wacko::wacko::wacko:...

Guest hoping29

Some people had a luck it tooked 1 month for them, and they have it instantly! 457 visa approved as quickly as a thunder!...:chatterbox::chatterbox::chatterbox:...

Archived