Dinosaurs' thread (long wait)

McKlaut

Guest theluckyrocky

I am wonder what is the requirement to be a club member.......:P I applied my 885 in aug 08 and still waiting.

back in my time we have never heard of csl and those priority arrangement... if we have notified earlier, I would have had the chance to get around it....just feel really upset with those irresponsibility behavior of the Aus gov.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was wondering about my fellow dinosaurs. Has anyone heard anything or we will still be breaking the record for the longest living dinosaurs to have walked the surface of this forum:biggrin:. I am tired of all this Lingo SOL=stupid OR lengthy SMP= Simple manipulative process . I think Our applications might become extinct before we are, i think i should withdraw my application and list it as a precious artifact in the museum to get more attention.

475 Lodged Sept 2008 >>>dreaming of a new continent with a more stable immigration process :confused:

Can I be a dinosaur too? I submitted my defacto visa application at Australia House on Jan 7th 2010 and they've to told me it will be July before i get my visa. Most folk who applied in December got theirs within four weeks, now people who applied in March are getting theirs ahead of me..

I know I'm not waiting as long as some of you guys, but it is just not fair! :wub:

Come on guys you are far less qualified dinosaurs as we are(applied on 30.08.07)... There are so many living dinosaurs on this forum. Here are some in this thread. You can visit this thread share ur feelings with us...

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/86527-anybody-world-can-satisfy-my-query-i-am-peak-my-frustration.html

Agree with you bajwa, I also applied in the end of August 2007... we are really dinosaurs :arghh:

cheers

• 2 months later...
Guest dream
Hi All

DIAC are the public service - they like everything to be calm, orderly and predictable.

The Minister for Immi, Senator Chris Evans, is the complete loon in the game in my view.

Professor Bob Birrell is another loon in my view. Earlier this evening I did some prowling round Google in the hope of finding Birrell's obituary. He is still alive & kicking, unfortunately.

It would seem that Birrell's latest lunatic theory is here:

Immigration to 'block' climate efforts

Immigrants are to blame for Australia's problems with Carbon Emissions according to Birrell.

I've never supported the Climate Quackery, Gropenhagen etc because it is known that the earth goes from bolt upright to a cant of about 33 degrees over a period of time and then it comes back up again. Because of the tilt it is sometimes further from the Sun than at other times. It has far more to do with the earth's axis than with greenhouse gases. But Climate Is Trendy for the politically correct who like hype.

The Minister for Immi can't continue to claim that the Aussie Economy remains on its knees when it never has been on its knees and is growing strongly and healthily again. He does rely heavily on every cloth eared mouthing from Birrell, though.

I wonder whether the Minister told Birrell to be seen to blame immigrants for the Australian climate now, as an excuse to keep the doors shut on immigrants????

Cheers

Gill

Hi, some of the Dinosaurs are in cat 3 and some are in cat 4. Are there any who have moved to cat 1 ? So far what is the longest period of years one have waited for visa approval? 4 years, 5 years? Please share your information,

Thanks

Guest zzzsianzzz

Mine is not that long compared to some Dinos here.. I'm going onto 2 years.. will be out of dino era when I get what I need to leave Australia... No point staying and rot for so long just to get a PR visa and get capped and frozed in the freezer... dun wanna be fossil... roar!~

• 2 months later...
Guest Louise1971

Hi all just thought I would give this thread a bump with it being 2 1/2 years now since we applied! Anyone else still hanging about for the SMP's?

Archived