Priority Processing Groups 1-4..Where are U now?

cartertucker

Guest sparksy

Hi caretucker. Are you able to update the front page for us? I found it really useful to see everyones timeslines on the 1 page. Visa was granted today. Many thanks.

• Replies 684
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi caretucker. Are you able to update the front page for us? I found it really useful to see everyones timeslines on the 1 page. Visa was granted today. Many thanks.

Wow you must have been celebrating :biglaugh: Well done you!:jiggy:

Congratulations to you that is fantastic news well done!

It's a long story about the forgetting to post but the short version is a bittersweet situation.

Have just discovered that an employee of 11 years has embezzled circa R500,000(around 42,000 GBP) and have been up to my eyeballs in Forensic audit and polygraph tests.To top it all my OH started smoking again after 3 years and that is pissing me off too

This delays us being able to sell the business while all of this crap is going on but I would dearly love to think that by 18th December when we have to validate,we won't have to return to S.Africa.

Oh God thats terrible no wonder you have been busy. I hope this horrendous situation its sorted out soon :hug:

Guest shirlw

Hi John

not Buderim but close enough-Sippy Downs !Not going to job hunt until we get there as I am fighting with QNC re-midwifery endorsement and will wait until new changes happen in July.Registered as a general nurse for now so may well resort to that when the time comes although I'd be more of a liability there:laugh:.Also we intend to start a business at some stage so I will need to be a 50/50 nurse/business owner so not sure of my prospects right now.

I see you are flying on Christmas day,was there a reason to fly then i. is it cheaper 'cos no-one wants to fly then ?

cheeky bugger! :biggrin:

I set myself the goal that last xmas was going to be our last in the uk. Due to work commitments and annual leave requirements, we are not able to leave before xmas day. So the next best thing is that I finish my last shift on xmas morning and we leave that evening.

JOHN

Guest shirlw

Sorry John wasn't meant to be cheeky,just wouldn't be my choice of day to fly.Under your circumstances I fully agree with your sentiments,a deal is a deal.Funny we have been saying for the past 3 christmasses that this will be our last it's becoming a joke.:laugh:

Sorry John wasn't meant to be cheeky,just wouldn't be my choice of day to fly.Under your circumstances I fully agree with your sentiments,a deal is a deal.Funny we have been saying for the past 3 christmasses that this will be our last it's becoming a joke.:laugh:

Shirl, I was laughing when I read your post so definitely no offence taken. It wont be a problem leaving Xmas day. Half of my family are Jehovahs witnesses and the other half we are not really close to, so it wont be an issue.

And it was cheaper!:wink:

JOHN

Just got application being processed further on my application status page.

Birth evidence, skills assessment, qualification, english requirements met. Experience still says required.

Really great news....So when did you get a case officer?....:unsure:

Wishing you the best of luck.....:yes:

Guest MeJulie

I know I am a bit premature in this post, but am so excited that we are about to submit our application that I just had to do it. My husband sat his IELTS yesterday (20.03.10) so hopefully in the next couple of weeks, fingers and everything crossed!!, we want to get in ASAP before any more changes come into effect - looking at some of the recent updates things are moving pretty quickly.

Name: Julie & Rob

Type & Date Visa submitted:GSM 175 CSL

Date medicals & P/C's uploaded:

Priority Processing Number (1-4): 4 (at the moment!)

Case Officer Allocated:

Visa Granted:

Additional Info:

I know I am a bit premature in this post, but am so excited that we are about to submit our application that I just had to do it. My husband sat his IELTS yesterday (20.03.10) so hopefully in the next couple of weeks, fingers and everything crossed!!, we want to get in ASAP before any more changes come into effect - looking at some of the recent updates things are moving pretty quickly.

Hello & welcome, glad to have you join us.....:yes:

I have added your details to the bottom of the timeline (for now) Please let me know as soon as your visa is lodged & I shall put you in the correct position...Good luck....:wink:

Guest mkokab1

Cartertucker,

Please update my info on the front page. Thanks.

Name: Kokab

Type & Date Visa submitted: 175, submitted 05/01/10

Date medicals & P/C's uploaded: Pending

Priority Processing Number (1-4): 4

Case Officer Allocated: 23-03-10

Visa Granted: No

Guest SteveRun

Name: Stephen

Type & Date Visa submitted: 175 (CSL) 19/02/2010

Date medicals & P/C's uploaded: P/Cs 19/02/2010, medicals not requested yet

Case Officer Allocated: Yes but dont know when

Visa Granted:28/03/2010

I got my visa grant letter five weeks after submission. I uploaded everything in order at the same time online. I am astounded at how quick it was!

Name: Stephen

Type & Date Visa submitted: 175 (CSL) 19/02/2010

Date medicals & P/C's uploaded: P/Cs 19/02/2010, medicals not requested yet

Case Officer Allocated: Yes but dont know when

Visa Granted:28/03/2010

I got my visa grant letter five weeks after submission. I uploaded everything in order at the same time online. I am astounded at how quick it was!

Welcome & many Congratulations on your visa grant.....:v_SPIN:

Guest Mrs Nix

We got a case officer 26th of March, just over a month since our application was received (24th Feb)

176 family sponsor CSL

We got a case officer 29th of March, just over a month since our application was received (24th Feb)

176 family sponsor CSL

Great news.....Congratulations.....:yes:

I cant find you on the front page timeline, hope I didnt miss you out?...:embarrassed:

Please provide me your details (as shown on the front page) If youd like to be added

Guest Mrs Nix
Great news.....Congratulations.....:yes:

I cant find you on the front page timeline, hope I didnt miss you out?...:embarrassed:

Please provide me your details (as shown on the front page) If youd like to be added

yes please:

Name: Craig, Nicola, Taylor and Jake Shaw

Type & Date Visa submitted: 176 Family Sponsor 24/02/10

Date medicals & P/C's uploaded: Not Yet

Priority Processing Number (1-4): 4 (I think)

Case Officer Allocated: 26/03/10

Visa Granted:

Additional Info:

Guest Eveelg

Congratulations....

Guest MeJulie

Hi Cartertucker,

We got our IELTS back today with positive results, lodged our application online so could you can now update our status please?

Many thanks

Guest MeJulie
Hi Julie well dont on the IELTS pass.

Whereabouts in South Glos are you? We are in Pucklechurch.

We are just down the road in Kingswood!:wink:

Hi all,

Update!!!!!!

Case officer allocated on Feb 25th. Application processed further also on Feb 25th.

Medicals done on Feb 13th.

Meds finally sent to HOC after various stupid mistakes by panel doctor: March 15th

Med for Mariella finalised: 22nd March, Dean's were referred.

Dean's meds finalised: 29th March.

Police check uploaded early March and confirmed on 29th March.

All documents except medicals and police check changed to 'met' status when checking online on 09/03/2010.

All documents changed to met status including PCC and medicals: 06/04/2010

VISA GRANTED: 07/04/2010!!!!!!!!!

In total:

Days to CO: 57

Days from CO to Grant: 41 - Could have been much quicker if medicals hadn't been delayed by a month due to stupid panel doctor.

HOC said they were processing medicals about 7-10 days after receipt. Mine was referred and took just over a week to be finalised.

Visa came about one week after that!

Leaving in August.

Yipeeeeeeeeee!

Archived