Priority Processing Groups 1-4..Where are U now?

cartertucker

Guest Chinabird

Hi Sunnyday

Thank you for your information. We never saw the finalised bit on our status, just the met. Am sooo pleased as it can't be long now :).

How long after yours said met did you get your visa?

Cheers Ali.

• Replies 684
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sunnyday
Hi Sunnyday

Thank you for your information. We never saw the finalised bit on our status, just the met. Am sooo pleased as it can't be long now :).

How long after yours said met did you get your visa?

Cheers Ali.

The long story to follow..............

The meds turned to finalised on Monday morning, checked that night (when they'd been open 20 mins lol) and all documents changed to met, then giddy as a schoolgirl kept checking the visa page which didn't change. Went to bed, woke up bout 2 couldn't help myself, checked again, still not changed, woke up at 6, checked............... applicant bloody approved!!!!

ps it didn't say bloody on the page:wink:

Hope its not long:wubclub:

Guest Chinabird

Hi Sunnyday

You are so lucky lol. Ours changed 2 weeks ago and we are trying not to check 4/5 times through the night as we are so tired from sleep deprivation lol :-D. We are so relieved when it's Friday and we can sleep over the week end!!

Fingers, toes and eveything else crossed that can be crossed :)

Ali.

Guest sunnyday
Hi Sunnyday

You are so lucky lol. Ours changed 2 weeks ago and we are trying not to check 4/5 times through the night as we are so tired from sleep deprivation lol :-D. We are so relieved when it's Friday and we can sleep over the week end!!

Fingers, toes and eveything else crossed that can be crossed :)

Ali.

Oh I'm so sorry I didn't realise!!! Feel like a bit of an evil get now!!! I will cross everything for you as well xx

Guest Chinabird

Hi Sunnyday

Don't feel a bit of a git, our turn will come soon :). Glad you have got yours.

When and where are you heading too or are you already there?

Ali.

Guest Chinabird

Excellent!! At least you have one thing sorted.

We are heading to Brisbane at some point. Not sure when. Would like to be there by October as have a wedding to go to in Adelaide. As soon as visa is granted will look to book flights and give the estate agents the go ahead to market house.

Hip all ready and paperwork ready. They just need the nod from us to get going.

Ali xx

Name: ToWAorBust

Type & Date Visa submitted: 175 05/10/09

Date medicals & P/C's uploaded: 12/04/10 Medicals sent from Physician

Priority Processing Number (1-4): 4

Case Officer Allocated: not sure

Visa Granted:

Additional Info: Waiting for 176 WA SS to switch over

Guest wobob

@ Claire146 - Try ringing ASPC, or get your agent to do it. Thats what we did - we're Cat 4 but couldn't understand why other Cat 4 applications lodged after ours were being processed first. The lady my fiance spoke to was very helpful, she said they should be processed in date order and she didn't know why our application hadn't been allocated to a CO yet. She checked our skills assessment letter and a couple of other things and said she couldn't see anything wrong with our application so she would put it in a batch to be allocated to a CO. If we don't hear anything within 4 weeks we have to contact ASPC again.

Hope you get yours sorted out x

The long story to follow..............

The meds turned to finalised on Monday morning, checked that night (when they'd been open 20 mins lol) and all documents changed to met, then giddy as a schoolgirl kept checking the visa page which didn't change. Went to bed, woke up bout 2 couldn't help myself, checked again, still not changed, woke up at 6, checked............... applicant bloody approved!!!!

ps it didn't say bloody on the page:wink:

Hope its not long:wubclub:

LOL Sunnyday! So glad its not just me thats obsessed wi checking online then!!!! Just wish i could get some good news one of these times :skeptical:

LOL Sunnyday! So glad its not just me thats obsessed wi checking online then!!!! Just wish i could get some good news one of these times :skeptical:

Your certainly not alone with the checking of the online application system, loads of us do it & drive ourselves crazy!.....:twitcy:

Guest sunnyday

Good dose of OCD gets me through the day:biglaugh: I'll keep my fingers crossed for you too, I've got a list lol:biggrin:

Guest Chinabird

We know what you all mean. You wake up with expectation, check and then land with a thump when the in box is empty :-(. And I KNOW we WILL be doing it again tonight lol.

Ali.

Guest JANE MARTIN

We have had visa granted this morning!! Yes!............................What a great start to the weekend! Yipeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Guest wobob
We have had visa granted this morning!! Yes!............................What a great start to the weekend! Yipeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Congratulations :wubclub: Definitely the best way to kick off your weekend! x

Congratulations Jane wishing u the best of luck for ur new life down under x

Cld u post your time line please?

Hi Laura...

All the timelines are on the front page of this thread

& as people update me with new information, I add it onto their timelines.....:wideeyed:

I have taken Janes timeline from the front page for you to see:

Name: Jane Martin

Type & Date Visa submitted: 08/12/09 (176 state sponsored visa )

Date medicals & P/C's uploaded: Booked for 02/03/10

Priority Processing Number (1-4): 2

Case Officer Allocated: 17/02/10

Visa Granted: 16/04/10

Guest Mrs Nix

Hello Cartertucker please update! :biggrin::biggrin:

Meds and Policechecks requested 19/04/10

Thankyou VERY much!

Guest sunnyday
Hi Cartertucker please update

VISA GRANTED 19th April 2010!!!!! :biggrin:

Cheers Laura

OMG Laura yaaaaaaayyyyyyy!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you Congratulations!!!!!!!!!! You will be buzzin for weeks :jiggy:

Michelle xx

Archived