its official!

Dawny

Well at last the sale board went up at 12 today, E/A received the electronic link for the Hip,

Two viewings booked one for tomorrow at half 5 and one on sunday at 11am, Back to the wonders of cleaning for me!!

Both families want the area due to the local infant school, which has the highest offstead report for the last two years running, must remember to leave school s/shirt on show lol x

Guest siamsusie
Well at last the sale board went up at 12 today, E/A received the electronic link for the Hip,

Two viewings booked one for tomorrow at half 5 and one on sunday at 11am, Back to the wonders of cleaning for me!!

Both families want the area due to the local infant school, which has the highest offstead report for the last two years running, must remember to leave school s/shirt on show lol x

very best wishes in the selling Dawny, sounds as though you could be lucky there:wubclub:

Guest Burness2Oz

Good news Dawny, we will be throwing those shrimps on the barbie in a couple of months and necking some cold ones, lush, let us know how the viewings go? Hx

Guest guest17301

Sounds like you're all sorted Dawny, best of luck with the viewings...remember...minimalism/clean/clutter free!! It'll sell itself if the area is sought after. Good luck x

Guest lori and paul

:biggrin: well done dawny on visa and good luck selling house...thats our next step after we activate the visa

Well first viewing turned up on time yesterday, so thats something, so will see if she comes back with the o/h! Have two more booked for tomorrow, one saturday and one sunday, At least the e/a is getting them through the door! Keep you posted, and thanks for all the well wishes xx

Just a little update from me!

All going well here, plenty of viewings in the last week, On friday a guy came to view at 10.30 and was back with his o/h 2pm, They put in an offer for the house yesterday, after a bit of negotiating they upped the offer which we have now accepted, Solicitors have been instructed to go ahead this morning, Completely gob smacked how quick this has happened, now all the panic is setting in :arghh:,

For all you on the market, don't give up hope, property is deffo moving now, xx

Just a little update from me!

That great news Dawny... Are they in a chain? Do you have a suggested completion date? How long do you think it will take??? LOL... Questions... Questions... Questions....

How fantastic, you will be in Australia sooner than you thought!!! Yipeee!!!!

Happy celebrating hun xxx

Tash & Mandy what ya like all these questions lol,

Well they have no chain as they are in rented, just come back from living 4 years in n/z, their rental is month to month so no major panic, (i hope), Don't think they want to be in for Christmas (well i hope not any way)!

As for the dogs Mandy yes they are still coming with us (if John had his way, no they wouldn't). But thats one debate he will not win lol, xx

Archived