Out of hours GP or Nurse helpline

alimal

Hi

Does anyone know if there is a Nursing Helpline or Out of Hours GP service (Canning Vale, Perth). My 6year old has got quite bad stomach pains and is not settling with doses of Panadol. At home I would ring the NHS Helpline is there anything like this over here do you know?

Ali

Hi Ali,

Try HealthDirect - 1800 022 222. Their website is here:

healthdirect Australia

Hope it's nothing serious.

Genevieve

Thanks Genevieve

We managed to call out a doctor. He had been doubled up in pain with stomach cramps for about 2 1/2 hours but typically 10 mins before the doctor arrived the pain suddenly stopped. She thinks it could have been something as simple as trapped wind. Oh well - as least he is OK.

Thanks again

Ali

Thanks Genevieve

We managed to call out a doctor. He had been doubled up in pain with stomach cramps for about 2 1/2 hours but typically 10 mins before the doctor arrived the pain suddenly stopped. She thinks it could have been something as simple as trapped wind. Oh well - as least he is OK.

Thanks again

Ali

Aww, bless him...So pleased he is Ok....:cute:

Ali, there is a GP Out of Hours service at Armadale Hospital which is probably your catchement area if you're in Canning Vale. I think also St. John of God at Murdoch have one - worth checking for next time

get to work youngun lol , pio at this time pio ocd lol( im online bankin excuse )

Guest claire&fred

We had this with our son. He was in agony for about 2 hours and crying for help. I rang Joondalup Hospital but they said I could bring him in but it was at 2am and she said they were busy with the drunks etc. In the end in desperation I rang an ambulance. I told them it was not an emergency but was not sure what to do. An ambulance came out and they were just brilliant. They arrived, 5 mins later my son did a big fart and his tum ache had gone. Thankfully they found it all very funny. It cost $500 but fortunately was all covered by HBF.

Claire

Hi

Does anyone know if there is a Nursing Helpline or Out of Hours GP service (Canning Vale, Perth). My 6year old has got quite bad stomach pains and is not settling with doses of Panadol. At home I would ring the NHS Helpline is there anything like this over here do you know?

Ali

Ali how is your little one doing? Are they feeling better?

Cal x

Archived