Medicals - manchester, any thoughts

debbie2302

Looking to get our medicals done and have rang around a few and was just wondering if anyone has used:

The Manchester Medical Examination Centre in St John Street, M3.

There prices seem very competitive and you can get your meds and xrays done in the same building, which is very appealing, not having to go between medical centre and hospital.

If you have used them, any thoughts, good or bad.

Thanks.

Debbie

x

Looking to get our medicals done and have rang around a few and was just wondering if anyone has used:

There prices seem very competitive and you can get your meds and xrays done in the same building, which is very appealing, not having to go between medical centre and hospital.

Thanks.

Debbie

x

If thats dr million and doctor smith,then yes,very good,we used them.

Hi We too used Dr million, the guys been around for donkeys years,lol

he was a decent guy and got me a visa so i have nothing but praise for him,lol.

I liked that clinic as med and x-rays were done in the same building so we didnt have to drag the kids far.

Cal x

Yes, it is Dr Million and Dr Smith, thanks Pablo and Fiona, will go read your post now Fiona.

Just noticed your in Liverpool Pablo, whereabouts are you, we live in Aintree.

Debbie

xx

Im from huyton originally,yes i know your from aintree,ive seen bits and bobs about your meet ups on here debbie.

Guest threespire

Glad you got them all booked chick - one more box ticked eh?!!!!

Ours are tomorrow so will let you know how we get on!!!!:eek:

Kirst xx

Guest threespire

OOh just another thing that occurred to me whilst reading these posts - how do you go back and find someone's post / thread like you did with Fiona's?? I've never done that - how did you find it?

Thank you !!!!

K xx

• 4 months later...
Guest Magnetic6

Hi

This is where we plan to have our medicals but there was no answer when i rang them today which seems a bit strange.

I used the telephone number given on the DIAC website, it just seems odd that there's not a message with the opening times etc. Anyone else had this problem?

Thanks x

Maybe they are still shut for the festive period.

We went with them and cant fault them at all. The Dr was fantastic with the kids.

We had our meds done on the friday, they were sent to oz the following fri, arrived sydney the monday and they were all finalised on the thurs, so 13 days from start to finish.

Cant recommend them enough.

Debbie

xxx

Guest Magnetic6

Thanks Debbie, i presumed this was the case but just wanted to check. When i finally get through to them will i get an appointment pretty quickly? Also any idea on the cost for 2 adults and 4 kids, aged 10 downwards? Cheers x

We had our meds done end of Aug, phoned on the Monday and got an appt for the Friday of that week.

We are a family of 2 adults and 3 x 13 yr olds and our cost was approx £900. Not quite so sure but think the xrays for the kids were at adult price, think its over the age of 11, someone will correct me if im wrong.

Where you planning on heading.

Debbie

xxx

Thanks.

Debbie

x[/Q

no worries with St Johns street both Mr Million and Smith are great guys

Wow Debbie,, some big writing there,,lol

We used Dr Million at St John St for our medicals and x-rays,, like you i was attracted by the fact everything is done in the same building, i also liked how you can park right outside (lazy legs)lol.

Quite a few members off here have used this practice and i havent seen any bad reports as yet,,

Cal x

Archived