Found our new home in mountain creek sunshine coast qld

THE DUNSCOMBE FAMILY

HI EVERYONE WHO KNOWS US, We arrived last week in the Sunshine Coast and we are at the moment staying in MOOLOOLABA, We have managed to find a new home in MOUNTAIN CREEK, which we are really pleased about as both our children Ashley age 13 will be going to the High School and Niamh age 7 will be going to the Primary schools in MOUNTAIN CREEK, we will be Living about 5mins away by car, WE HAVE HAD A LOVELY INVITE to a BBQ by one of my PIO FRIENDS, AND WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO MEETING UP WITH THEM, Iam so happy things are starting to come right for us at last, the children are really happy to, all we need now is our furniture to arrive next week and we can start to live the dream we have always wanted.

Guest cazbeckham

Hi Dunscombe family

We live in Buderim off Stringybark Road so not far from you at all, so if you are passing at anytime drop me an email on here and let us know and have a beer with us.

You are so right - you are now living in Paradise.............. ENJOY!!!!!

BTW Was Melbourne too cold for you or was it work that brought you up the coast?

Caz

HI EVERYONE WHO KNOWS US, We arrived last week in the Sunshine Coast and we are at the moment staying in MOOLOOLABA, We have managed to find a new home in MOUNTAIN CREEK, which we are really pleased about as both our children Ashley age 13 will be going to the High School and Niamh age 7 will be going to the Primary schools in MOUNTAIN CREEK, we will be Living about 5mins away by car, WE HAVE HAD A LOVELY INVITE to a BBQ by one of my PIO FRIENDS, AND WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO MEETING UP WITH THEM, Iam so happy things are starting to come right for us at last, the children are really happy to, all we need now is our furniture to arrive next week and we can start to live the dream we have always wanted.

Glad to hear such a chirp in your voice Rikki, see it has all worked out in the end (so can I call you a bananabender now?:hug:) Olly (your Mexican mate).

Guest benedict1

Great to hear you have settled in so well! we have friends not far from you. If you want an introduction let me know. They are lovely people.

We are going to stay with them in October/November and looking to settle in similar area so it's nice to know that you are happy.

Good luck - enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!

:smile:

Archived