Guest pakistan

On 01/04/2019 at 21:27, Sadia said:

Hopefully we hear some good news this month Insha Allah.. my DOL 20 June 2018... almost 10 months... they haven’t called me for interview... 

Insha Allah they will give u grant directly just don’t lose hope and keep praying that we all get ours in this batch of grants . 

Tomorrows a brand new day so just get going dear u never know what amazing news it holds 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, MrsHzp said:

Insha Allah they will give u grant directly just don’t lose hope and keep praying that we all get ours in this batch of grants . 

Tomorrows a brand new day so just get going dear u never know what amazing news it holds 

Thanks dearest... Insha Allah I am always waiting for day that you tell me that got your visa Insha Allah...

9 hours ago, tobeaussieIA said:

MashaaAllah...May Allah help us remaining too. Lets pray for each other. 

@tobeaussieIA just to confirm, your DOL is 23 Feb 2018? And you were on visitor visa to Australia few months back until CO ask you to leave country so that they can decide your app? 

Kindly confirm, if possible.

Thanks 

Edited by Lilly23

8 hours ago, Lilly23 said:

@tobeaussieIA just to confirm, your DOL is 23 Feb 2018? And you were on visitor visa to Australia few months back until CO ask you to leave country so that they can decide your app? 

Kindly confirm, if possible.

Thanks 

Yes all is correct except they didn't ask me to leave in order to finalize decision. I returned back to Pakistan due to expiring visa. However few days before my return, they did send me an email for additional docs. 

• Like 1

Assalam-o-Alikum to all,

I've got an email from them, asking additional documents. They've asked post wedding photos especially from U.A.E. Where we stayed of couple of months, but I don't have any photos because we don't take much photos. I've changed my phone as well and lost the data. What should I do now?

Second thing is they've asked photography identification of 888 declarant. Can I provide the photo id for them?

9 minutes ago, Kashif45 said:

Assalam-o-Alikum to all,

I've got an email from them, asking additional documents. They've asked post wedding photos especially from U.A.E. Where we stayed of couple of months, but I don't have any photos because we don't take much photos. I've changed my phone as well and lost the data. What should I do now?

Second thing is they've asked photography identification of 888 declarant. Can I provide the photo id for them?

You can upload their passport, driving license or citizen certificate etc

24 minutes ago, Kashif45 said:

Assalam-o-Alikum to all,

You've not taken much doesn't sound very good idea. You have no photos can also be issue and can delay your application.  Please don't go to that route. Only few photos will be enough. 

Send them tickets,  boarding passes of seats together,  hotel booking and payment records,  invoices, if you met with other friends and family,  may be someone else took photos of you together. Find back up, or few photos  together sent to your family on what's app.

Changed phone.. find cloud backup,  Google drive backup, try getting old phone back. Your wife may have sent photos to her friends.  

Photos don't have to be very beautiful,  just some random clicks.  I'm worried:(

Edited by Hawar19Jan

2 minutes ago, Hawar19Jan said:

You've taken much doesn't sound very good idea. You have no photos can also be issue and can delay your application.  Please don't go to that route. 

Send them tickets,  boarding passes of seats together,  hotel booking and payment records,  invoices, if you met with other friends and family,  may be someone else took photos of you together. Find back up, or few photos  together sent to your family on what's app.

Changed phone.. find cloud backup,  Google drive backup, try getting old phone back. Your wife may have sent photos to her friends.  

Photo don't have to beautiful,  just some random clicks.  I'm worried:(

Hi. Did anyone grant or interview today?

46 minutes ago, Kashif45 said:

Assalam-o-Alikum to all,

can u tell me your dol and interview date ?

27 minutes ago, Hawar19Jan said:

You've taken much doesn't sound very good idea. You have no photos can also be issue and can delay your application.  Please don't go to that route. 

Photo don't have to beautiful,  just some random clicks.  I'm worried:(

The thing is bro, I don't like taking photos much and it was almost 3 years back, when we didn't have plan to migrate to Australia or never thought that photos could be need in future. I've provided them many post wedding photos, for instance, my last 2 times visit to Pakistan, I've taken some photos and uploaded it. 

We didn't have hotel booking as I was working there and rented a room for couple of months. 

14 minutes ago, Kashif45 said:

The thing is bro, I don't like taking photos much and it was almost 3 years back, when we didn't have plan to migrate to Australia or never thought that photos could be need in future. I've provided them many post wedding photos, for instance, my last 2 times visit to Pakistan, I've taken some photos and uploaded it. 

We didn't have hotel booking as I was working there and rented a room for couple of months. 

Three years back shouldn't be problem. 

Just explain them you guys have lost them over time. Still air tickets and boarding passes may find in email.

If you can find 4-5 photos , that'll be enough. 

19 minutes ago, Kashif45 said:

I understand and would suggest writing them and explaining that we lost mobile and data and all photos from that period are gone. 

27 minutes ago, Hawar19Jan said:

Three years back shouldn't be problem. DolJust explain them you guys have lost them over time. Still air tickets and boarding passes may find in email.

If you can find 4-5 photos , that'll be enough. 

I'll do that, thanks for your help.

What you guys think about the interview and medical, will they going to ask my partner for re'medical or not.

DOL : 25/06/2018

First correspondence : 24 Jan 2019 sent the check list of documents and asked if anything is missing, upload it.

Second correspondence : 04/04/2019 additional documents 

Medical expire in August 

10 minutes ago, Kashif45 said:

I'll do that, thanks for your help.

What you guys think about the interview and medical, will they going to ask my partner for re'medical or not.

DOL : 25/06/2018

First correspondence : 24 Jan 2019 sent the check list of documents and asked if anything is missing, upload it.

Second correspondence : 04/04/2019 additional documents 

Medical expire in August 

It means ur case is progressing....didn't u provide all the document According to the checklist given in first correspondence?

Best of luck to u n all of us....!!!

After 20 months of waiting, received request today for my Sponsor’s (husband) PCC of Pakistan from birth till date. Sponsor’s Australian PCC was already provided last year. When my husband received PR, he had already provided all PCCs but im guessing they cant trace link between his PR and my TR application. 

43 minutes ago, Dr.samra said:

After 20 months of waiting, received request today for my Sponsor’s (husband) PCC of Pakistan from birth till date. Sponsor’s Australian PCC was already provided last year. When my husband received PR, he had already provided all PCCs but im guessing they cant trace link between his PR and my TR application. 

Is it complx case second marriage ? 

Anyway it's great news for you to heard something from Co.

2 minutes ago, MrsHzp said:

Guys today was a quiet day 

Enjoy ur weekends and when u pray say a little prayer for me . See you all on Monday with positive vibes ! May coming week we all get the news we are desperate to see in our mailbox 😊

Ameen

5 hours ago, Amjadt said:

Is it complx case second marriage ? 

Anyway it's great news for you to heard something from Co.

Nothing complicated in my case that i know of or have been informed about by embassy or immigration agent. First marriage of us both with extremely detailed and solid proofs of our relationship and been constantly updating proofs of relationship along with husbands many visits to see me. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, MrsHzp said:

Guys today was a quiet day 

Enjoy ur weekends and when u pray say a little prayer for me . See you all on Monday with positive vibes ! May coming week we all get the news we are desperate to see in our mailbox 😊

Amin.....in shaa Allah!!!😉

Edited by Gle