Guest pakistan

3 hours ago, Hawar19Jan said:

At the end of day, im nobody with my personal opinion sharing with you guys. 

And i wish i m wrong, and everyone gets visa granted soon. 309 a temporary should be granted under 6 months and may take time for 100 but immigration knows better what to do.

Just to update that new policy has reduced skilled PR visas but Family visas are not affected. The new policy of govt just announced 2 days back so don’t worry Family visas will continue as it was and no restrictions settling in Australia as they have done for student and skilled to move to regional areas. 

14 minutes ago, Ahmad said:

Just to update that new policy has reduced skilled PR visas but Family visas are not affected. The new policy of govt just announced 2 days back so don’t worry Family visas will continue as it was and no restrictions settling in Australia as they have done for student and skilled to move to regional areas. 

Its bit technical to understand. 

Number of family visa applications increase every year. Target for 2017-2018 was around 50,000 ( or 60,000 i forgot exact), however by blocking partner visas last two months they only granted  39,799 partner visas far less than planned target of 50,000. 

New target for parter visa has been set 39,799 which may looks same to many. And that's what they are promoting that their is no change.

If don't want to go in technicality,  then look at processing time of each months will be keep going up for not issuing enough visa.

Also new policy is worse but as Government announced it seems as this for year starting in july 2019-onwards.

So mostly people applied in 2018 will not be affected much or if any they will still be on ahead of line. 

45 minutes ago, Hawar19Jan said:

Its bit technical to understand. 

Number of family visa applications increase every year. Target for 2017-2018 was around 50,000 ( or 60,000 i forgot exact), however by blocking partner visas last two months they only granted  39,799 partner visas far less than planned target of 50,000. 

New target for parter visa has been set 39,799 which may looks same to many. And that's what they are promoting that their is no change.

If don't want to go in technicality,  then look at processing time of each months will be keep going up for not issuing enough visa.

Also new policy is worse but as Government announced it seems as this for year starting in july 2019-onwards.

So mostly people applied in 2018 will not be affected much or if any they will still be on ahead of line. 

I agree completely. 

Hi All,

Gudinace required.

DOL: 11-6-18

generic email- 13 December 2018

submission of docs: 22 jan 2019

DOI: 25th March 2019. Very simple questions DOB and future plans in Australia 

We have been asked to submit 2x 888 decleacarion forms filled by Australian permanent residents or citizens. We did not submit these before because the form says if applicant is living outside Australia and does not know anyone Australian resident or citizen then any one who knows they applicant can fill up the form. This is what we did and submitted 2 declartions from Pakistan. Now they have asked specifically to submit these. Can someone guide us what should we do? Because the form also asks question how long you been know the applicant but if the applicant never came to Australia that is tough and we don’t have any relatives here. 

Would be thankful for any guidance.

In my partner visa my father is also included as a dependent family Visa form 47A as he is the last member of my family here and he is almost 80 years old Masha Allah

My question is that 

Is the processing time for me is still the same for partner visa 90% 14-20 Months or because of my father it will take even longer in processing time than that? 

If some one knows and kindly answer me please

Thanks 

53 minutes ago, Sadia said:

In my partner visa my father is also included as a dependent family Visa form 47A as he is the last member of my family here and he is almost 80 years old Masha Allah

My question is that 

Is the processing time for me is still the same for partner visa 90% 14-20 Months or because of my father it will take even longer in processing time than that? 

If some one knows and kindly answer me please

Thanks 

It should be same processing time. Can't think of any reason for delay. 

May Allah keep your family United and Happy. 

7 hours ago, Ahmad said:

Hi All,

Gudinace required.

DOL: 11-6-18

generic email- 13 December 2018

submission of docs: 22 jan 2019

DOI: 25th March 2019. Very simple questions DOB and future plans in Australia 

We have been asked to submit 2x 888 decleacarion forms filled by Australian permanent residents or citizens. We did not submit these before because the form says if applicant is living outside Australia and does not know anyone Australian resident or citizen then any one who knows they applicant can fill up the form. This is what we did and submitted 2 declartions from Pakistan. Now they have asked specifically to submit these. Can someone guide us what should we do? Because the form also asks question how long you been know the applicant but if the applicant never came to Australia that is tough and we don’t have any relatives here. 

Would be thankful for any guidance.

Hi Ahmed 

When I lodged my application , we did submit the 888 forms ( including their passports and PR grants ) . As the people who guided us did suggest to submit the 888 form ( filled and signed by two Australian citizens or PR holders - so my husband got these filled from his friends and housemates that knew about our relationship & were also invited to our marriage ) . 

If you know anyone that you have invited to your marriage ( such as old work colleagues or friends in Australia) then you can get these forms filled and signed by them . 

Hope this helps . Keep me in prayers DOL 9-6-18 ( still waiting , last correspondence on 6-12-18 ) . I did update my application ( contact history and hubbys payslips plus family pictures in February 2019 ) .

33 minutes ago, MrsHzp said:

Hi Ahmed 

When I lodged my application , we did submit the 888 forms ( including their passports and PR grants ) . As the people who guided us did suggest to submit the 888 form ( filled and signed by two Australian citizens or PR holders - so my husband got these filled from his friends and housemates that knew about our relationship & were also invited to our marriage ) . 

If you know anyone that you have invited to your marriage ( such as old work colleagues or friends in Australia) then you can get these forms filled and signed by them . 

Hope this helps . Keep me in prayers DOL 9-6-18 ( still waiting , last correspondence on 6-12-18 ) . I did update my application ( contact history and hubbys payslips plus family pictures in February 2019 ) .

Thanks will do the same. 

47 minutes ago, MnMA said:

Statutory  Declaration  by  a  supporting witness: We require two 888 forms
from  the  Australian Citizens and two witnesses statement from Pakistan on
stamp  papers  signed  by  the  oath commissioner. These people can be your
friends or family. They may know “either of you but should know that you are
genuinely into this relationship” and that you got married to the applicant.

this was the e-mail i received from AHC when i asked clarification in this matter. See the quoted one. 

Thanks MnMA. You are right I called the immi this morning and they advised the same  that it is ok if the declarant knows only one of you and can comment that you are married to the applicant and relationship is genuine. 

I appreciate your help.

Guys there is one more visa tracking site where you can update your timeline and see other's as well.

This forum does not allow me to post web address therefore search in google for "my immi tracker DOT COM" and try to update your timeline

Thanks

Lilly

Edited by Lilly23
  • Thanks 1

Hi All 

DOL : 17 June 2018

generic email- 04 January

submission of docs: 26 jan 2019

Interview Call : 27 March 2019

CO asked general questions like future plans, job , address and DOB and said your application is in process . If we need any document we will intimate you through email.

Now fingers crossed.

1 hour ago, Wiki44783 said:

Hi All 

CO asked general questions like future plans, job , address and DOB and said your application is in process . If we need any document we will intimate you through email.

Now fingers crossed.

Perfect and Good luck... my DOL is also in June 2018, hopefully ours won’t be that far away too Insha Allah... 

Edited by Sadia

9 hours ago, mrs_saeed said:

I would appreciate if someone could tell how much time immigration gives to make initial entry after grant? Please quote number of months if you are aware of some cases. People think it is around 6 months but I know a case where only 3 months were given.

Date of Grant : 14 Feb 

Initial entry date : 20 August 

2 hours ago, Wiki44783 said:

Hi All 

Now fingers crossed.

Great. Good luck with your visa. Hope you get soon !! 🤞 🙂

Anybody here from June who hasn’t received any calls from immi after first correspondence. 

Almost all June applicants received calls and emails ( some even were asked to submit certain documents) I haven’t received a call or email ever since the first correspondence email ( the generic email ) . What should I assume by this , slightly worried 😟 

2 minutes ago, MrsHzp said:

Anybody here from June who hasn’t received any calls from immi after first correspondence. 

Almost all June applicants received calls and emails ( some even were asked to submit certain documents) I haven’t received a call or email ever since the first correspondence email ( the generic email ) . What should I assume by this , slightly worried 😟 

Dear I also haven’t received interview call, DOl 20.June. 2018