Guest pakistan

1 hour ago, sHaHiD JaVed said:

Hey Guys 

Good News .. My wife got visa today.

DOL : 11 June 2018.

First email : 13th December 

2nd Email : 14th March 

No interview .. 

i emailed immigration today to ask for visa status as i was planning to visit Pakistan from 21st April - 05th May and at around 9 AEST got grant email.. 

My advice .. be understanding to them when u email and be nice ..

Hope all of u will get grant soon

Congratulations:)

May Allah finish wait for us too. 

4 hours ago, sHaHiD JaVed said:

Hey Guys 

No interview .. 

i emailed immigration today to ask for visa status as i was planning to visit Pakistan from 21st April - 05th May and at around 9 AEST got grant email.. 

Many Congrats, 

Could u please tell me what you mean by first Email and Second Email... ? Did you uploaded your pictures together? Or they asked you to provide something in first and second email? 

Have a lovely new  life together in Aus..

14 hours ago, sHaHiD JaVed said:

Hey Guys 

No interview .. 

Nice news, MA. Many Congratulations for getting visa grant.

Could you please share more like when you guys married? Was your case straightforward? And what docs they asked in 2nd email?

Thanks

12 hours ago, MrsHzp said:

Hey guys 

Received second email 

documents requested 

PCC ( applicant and sponsor ) after age 16 years 

AFP ( sponsor ) , it will expire on 17-5-2019

will submit and update then 

Looks like you are very near to the grant, IA.

Didn't you submitted PCCs (16+ years) earlier?

Good luck. 

14 hours ago, sHaHiD JaVed said:

Hey Guys 

No interview .. 

Many Many congratulations. and best of luck for your future life. 🙂 

1 hour ago, Lilly23 said:

Nice news, MA. Many Congratulations for getting visa grant.

Could you please share more like when you guys married? Was your case straightforward? And what docs they asked in 2nd email?

Thanks

My Nikah was in March 2018 and got married by the end of December, and yeah it was pretty straight forward. I provided them every thing, honey moon , umra photos and all this and that in January  ..

In 2nd email she asked me for Nadra nikah nama and chat history which i provided on second day . did uploaded it previously but i guess it was not in right sections.

Edited by sHaHiD JaVed
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Lilly23 said:

Looks like you are very near to the grant, IA.

Didn't you submitted PCCs (16+ years) earlier?

Good luck. 

I made some mistakes on my form 40 and 80 inregards to the addresses mentioned from last 10 years since I had lack of documents at the time to fill up those columns I had to recall and hence the dates are incorrect and an address is missing aswell 

i am afraid this will make my case delay so I don’t know what to say now it’s made me sad and dishearten immensely 

3 minutes ago, MrsHzp said:

I made some mistakes on my form 40 and 80 inregards to the addresses mentioned from last 10 years since I had lack of documents at the time to fill up those columns I had to recall and hence the dates are incorrect and an address is missing aswell 

i am afraid this will make my case delay so I don’t know what to say now it’s made me sad and dishearten immensely 

Don't be dishearten and sad. I also realized that I made few mistakes but soon after realizing I updated Notification of incorrect answers under Update details

You can do the same. In one of my overseas PCC, the authorities did a typo while printing my passport # so I made a separate document and stated clearly that it is a typo by the issuing body. 

May be you can do the same. Why to give them a chance to raise any mistake/issue?

Good luck

37 minutes ago, MrsHzp said:

i have also made some mistakes. I made a separate document and provide them correction and mentioned all the mistakes. InShAllah we all will hear good news soon. Best of luck 

9 minutes ago, Wiki44783 said:

i have also made some mistakes. I made a separate document and provide them correction and mentioned all the mistakes. InShAllah we all will hear good news soon. Best of luck 

Thanks guys I am thinking to upload the form1023 and also update the corrections on my immiaccount update details . I’ll wait for the police checks to arrive 

6 minutes ago, MrsHzp said:

Thanks guys I am thinking to upload the form1023 and also update the corrections on my immiaccount update details . I’ll wait for the police checks to arrive 

May Allah be with you n put ease in all of your matters n ours as well!!!

AMIN😇

• Thanks 1

Yes sadly I made some mistakes too and my spouse (sponser) forgot to tickle the boxes in 40f I didn't check it. And also I forgot addresses of witness and also there was odd question in form 47 if I'm relationship by marriage but lucky my spouse mentioned in form 40.  Inshallah everything will be fine just pray . Please pray for all muslim.

5 hours ago, Wiki44783 said:

I’ll just update in the notifications of incorrect answers that’s about it the co has asked this PCC from all June applicants 

Another week and another announcement for couples going through the partner visa process. 
So this week the new sponsorship requirements have finally been given a date by which we expect they will come into effect.
Here's the legal mumbo jumbo part:
On Monday the Governor‑General proclaimed that Schedule 1 of the Migration Amendment (Family Violence and Other Measures) Act 2018, would commence on 17 April 2019. 
What does this all mean you ask? 
As of the 17th of April, we expect that when applying for a Partner Visa, (Onshore, Offshore and Prospective marriage Visa) the Sponsor (The Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident) will need to be approved as a sponsor first before the Application can be lodged.
So who does this affect?
Well, first off, if you have already lodged this will not affect you, so don't panic.
If you have not lodged already, this is going to affect everyone. The new rules are designed to protect visa applicants from being sponsored by a partner with a significant criminal history. 
The process will require a Sponsor to apply for sponsorship and first be assessed as suitable to Sponsor. Only after approval for Sponsorship will the visa applicant be able to lodge their partner visa application. 
This could be worrying for visa applicants who have an upcoming visa expiry. 
Even if your sponsor does not have a Criminal History the affect we predict is the processing times for sponsorship may exceed the validity of some applicant's visas. As of yet, Immigration have given no indication on how long the process will be to approve a sponsor. 
If you do have a Criminal History then depending on the nature of your offending, you may have a tough time sponsoring your partner.