Guest pakistan

June applicants please come forward as there is no signs of any news yet. It would be great to hear something about the June applicants. My wife's DOL is 17 June through migration agent. Everything uploaded upfront. Nothing heard from the department, the wait is real frustrating. Thnx

49 minutes ago, R Chaudhary said:

June applicants please come forward as there is no signs of any news yet. It would be great to hear something about the June applicants. My wife's DOL is 17 June through migration agent. Everything uploaded upfront. Nothing heard from the department, the wait is real frustrating. Thnx

June 9th here !

just one generic email on dec 6th 2018 - profile updated and then I maintained by contact records and photos again in February 2019 ( by my own will ) .

no news so far but hoping to have a good one soon in coming weeks 

18 hours ago, R Chaudhary said:

Did u get generic email? 

Edited by Ahmad

1 hour ago, Ahmad said:

Many of June applicants but not all, received generic emails to upload any outstanding documents in Dec-Jan. Some got interviews in March but after that no news 

Edited by Ahmad

On 06/04/2019 at 02:06, Dr.samra said:

After 20 months of waiting, received request today for my Sponsor’s (husband) PCC of Pakistan from birth till date. Sponsor’s Australian PCC was already provided last year. When my husband received PR, he had already provided all PCCs but im guessing they cant trace link between his PR and my TR application. 

its not unusual as immi also asked my (sponsor) PCC from Pakistan, even I have provided all docs at the time of PR. and my wife got visa in 10 and half months, on 1st April 2019. and they gave only 38 days for first arrival, that's bit unusual but it doesn't matter coz you are waiting for this from months.

54 minutes ago, Hawar19Jan said:

partner Visa application processing Timeline for Islamabad,  Delhi and Washington DC is very similar. 

2 hours ago, R Chaudhary said:

At new delhi

The updates on this forum usually relates to applications processed at Islamabad. But as Howar19Jan above said time line is similar to Delhi. Delhi Office may not use generic email. You can check with other fellows from that office and can have better idea  if they send the generic email or not. Best wishes. 

Edited by Ahmad
  • Like 1

On 06/04/2019 at 02:06, Dr.samra said:

After 20 months of waiting, received request today for my Sponsor’s (husband) PCC of Pakistan from birth till date. Sponsor’s Australian PCC was already provided last year. When my husband received PR, he had already provided all PCCs but im guessing they cant trace link between his PR and my TR application. 

I am positive that after these docs you will get your visa. They normally asks for PCC for last 10 years. And some times the clearance can take more time which delays the process. Sometime common names like Ahmad also takes more time as there may millions with this name and even small commonality can linger on. Has he stayed overseas for more than 12 months? If yes I would suggest to provide all these too they will ask. Best wishes 

Edited by Ahmad
  • Like 1

On 05/04/2019 at 20:06, Dr.samra said:

May you get your visa as soon as possible. 20 months is a long long time. 

2 hours ago, tobeaussieIA said:

May you get your visa as soon as possible. 20 months is a long long time. 

Ameen, thank you. 

4 hours ago, Ahmad said:

I am positive that after these docs you will get your visa. They normally asks for PCC for last 10 years. And some times the clearance can take more time which delays the process. Sometime common names like Ahmad also takes more time as there may millions with this name and even small commonality can linger on. Has he stayed overseas for more than 12 months? If yes I would suggest to provide all these too they will ask. Best wishes 

I don’t think my name is very common, my husband’s name is i think. 

Hi all,I have applied for my wife August 2018.last week case officer ask me for nikahnama in bengali and secondary school certificate of my wife which i have submitted before.now i have submitted it again.Anyone have any idea, now how many days they will take to grant the visa 309. 

45 minutes ago, Wali said:

Hi all,I have applied for my wife August 2018.last week case officer ask me for nikahnama in bengali and secondary school certificate of my wife which i have submitted before.now i have submitted it again.Anyone have any idea, now how many days they will take to grant the visa 309. 

From where did you apply and did you get call for interview?  Because I applied in August I have not heard anything so far

53 minutes ago, Wali said:

In Forum Many of the June applicants got interview call. As you have applied in August so according to calculations you have to wait more.

Hey Guys 

Good News .. My wife got visa today.

DOL : 11 June 2018.

First email : 13th December 

2nd Email : 14th March 

No interview .. 

i emailed immigration today to ask for visa status as i was planning to visit Pakistan from 21st April - 05th May and at around 9 AEST got grant email.. 

My advice .. be understanding to them when u email and be nice ..

Hope all of u will get grant soon

• Congratulations 5

2 minutes ago, sHaHiD JaVed said:

Hey Guys 

Good News .. My wife got visa today.

DOL : 11 June 2018.

First email : 13th December 

2nd Email : 14th March 

No interview .. 

i emailed immigration today to ask for visa status as i was planning to visit Pakistan from 21st April - 05th May and at around 9 AEST got grant email.. 

My advice .. be understanding to them when u email and be nice ..

Hope all of u will get grant soon

Many congratulations!!!

Pray for us too ....