Guest pakistan

14 minutes ago, Ahmad said:

Not yet waiting ..with high hopes in next few days. Inshallah 

I applied for my wife's visa on 30-06-2018.

Initial CO contact- 10-01-2019, requested PCCs

No update after that.

Was applied through Ottawa Canada.

Anyone there with same DOL?

Beware !!! There is a very convincing scam going around claiming to be from the department.

We've had a persistent caller for a week now, calling from a Canberra number 02 6261 1111 asking for details about our application. This number is actually for the dept of foreign affairs and trade which is why it was so convincing.

The caller knew my full name including middle name and was able to also recite the name of my law firm.

They called my partner (in India!!) and he didn't realise it was a fake call, as she had all the details of both our family members, savings accounts, phone logs and asked real questions about our relationship and how and when we met.

I called our lawyer who confirmed there was a data breach at immigration last year. As if we dont have enough to worry about!

He's said to not give any information without asking for their position number (8 numbers) and if you have an agent or lawyer you should direct them there as the department would contact them first.  If the department did try to call and it was missed by you, it would be notified to your agent or lawyer. The other giveaway is that they say they are from the department of immigration - it's now called home affairs.

Their next step is to ask for money to prevent your visa being cancelled. We didnt get to that stage luckily, but it was very frightening how much information they had. Please be careful as they are preying on our situations and stresses!!!

#Copied 

1 hour ago, Amjadt said:

Yes but it's show what I already provided them . but I think chat history and police clearance and financial find of last three months

That’s fine this is a generic email

just upload the outstanding documents with your recent chats and financial records . And then wait for next correspondence most probably an email or if they’d hv any confusions they’d then call ( for a detailed interview ) . 

From our experience it will take another 4 months from this generic email. But inshaAllah ull hear sooner . Good luck and pray for me 

1 minute ago, MrsHzp said:

That’s fine this is a generic email

just upload the outstanding documents with your recent chats and financial records . And then wait for next correspondence most probably an email or if they’d hv any confusions they’d then call ( for a detailed interview ) . 

From our experience it will take another 4 months from this generic email. But inshaAllah ull hear sooner . Good luck and pray for me 

Of course pray for Muslim around the world. Because I know the situation. I have been through a lot but it's what Allah plans.  Does it show the flag when it's active?

Screenshot_2019-04-16-16-34-23-1.png

4 minutes ago, MnMA said:

Informing it late but late due to some personal commitments

DOL:                         13 June 2018

Generic e-mail:       Dec 13, 2018

documents Uploaded:     Dec 20, 2018

interview & additional documents request: March 26, 2018

documents were communication history, more specific pictures of wedding and evidence of a future event planned( on phone pictures after that event too)

provided half documents: March 30, received acknowledgement from CO on April 1st

remaining half submitted: April 5 and received acknowledgement on April 8 with some questions. Explained those questions and received feedback on April 9

Visa Grant: April 11

Many many congratulations .

What they asked in first generic email.