Guest pakistan

15 minutes ago, Dr.samra said:

If by old people you mean ones waiting since 2017, still here waiting hopelessly even after 21 months. 

Reading comments by you guys daily as they deliver directly to my email address but nothing new with me to add to this forum except that aweful wait is still on. 

Husband here visiting me 4th time since he moved to Melbourne last year. His PCC and my pregnancy ultrasound report updated on immi by agent but no response from home affairs on it yet, probably reason being easter holidays , Anzec day holiday and now weekend. 

On 18/04/2019 at 08:58, Lilly23 said:

Many Congratulations. Wish you both a wonderful life ahead.

Still waiting aswell since June 2017 and it almost 23 months waiting now I've been email last year and asked whats going on but they sed it need further check and this year I emailed again they never replied to my email and I'm waiting hopelessly 😔 

3 minutes ago, Kina Sa said:

Still waiting aswell since June 2017 and it almost 23 months waiting now I've been email last year and asked whats going on but they sed it need further check and this year I emailed again they never replied to my email and I'm waiting hopelessly 😔 

When did you get request for medical? 

When did you receive interview call?

Were you asked for further document? If yes what documents and when?

23 minutes ago, Dr.samra said:

If by old people you mean ones waiting since 2017, still here waiting hopelessly even after 21 months. 

Reading comments by you guys daily as they deliver directly to my email address but nothing new with me to add to this forum except that aweful wait is still on. 

Husband here visiting me 4th time since he moved to Melbourne last year. His PCC and my pregnancy ultrasound report updated on immi by agent but no response from home affairs on it yet, probably reason being easter holidays , Anzec day holiday and now weekend. 

I know the feeling how painful is it but inshallah I'll keep u in my pray . whenever I do . I have been through a lot of difficult time but Im hoping inshallah soon get great news.

1 minute ago, Dr.samra said:

When did you get request for medical? 

When did you receive interview call?

Were you asked for further document? If yes what documents and when?

They request for medical June 2017 aswell and my husband hasn't had an interview yet and no further documents I'm so tired of waiting especially we have 4 kids

8 minutes ago, Kina Sa said:

You mentioned you had 4 children with your wife, is it your or hers first marriage if you don’t mind me asking? 

Also you mentioned you overstayed your visa? Was it in Australia or somewhere else? 

2 minutes ago, Kina Sa said:

They request for medical June 2017 aswell and my husband hasn't had an interview yet and no further documents I'm so tired of waiting especially we have 4 kids

Did you hire an immigration agent or applied yourself? Wat about your and spouse’s PCC or wife’s AFP? Polio vaccination of applicant? 

5 minutes ago, Dr.samra said:

You mentioned you had 4 children with your wife, is it your or hers first marriage if you don’t mind me asking? 

Also you mentioned you overstayed your visa? Was it in Australia or somewhere else? 

Yes it ours and she I'm her first husband yes overstayed in Australia 

3 minutes ago, Dr.samra said:

Did you hire an immigration agent or applied yourself? Wat about your and spouse’s PCC or wife’s AFP? Polio vaccination of applicant? 

Applied online  through agent we both done pcc and afp in August  2017 since then no contact from them 

13 minutes ago, Amjadt said:

Thank you and InshaAllah everyone here waiting should get their grants soon. What frustrates me about my case is that I don’t the reason for such long delay neither does my agent. When I applied in July 2017 my agent assured me i’ll get visa in 6 months time as our case was pretty strong and straight forward. Honestly im now tired of waiting and so is my husband. I just want the home affairs to send their decision now whether its grant or rejection im ok with both decisions but waiting cluelessly is definitely not ok. Husband is thinking to move back if i get rejection coz there’s no point living there without family.

Edited by Dr.samra
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Dr.samra said:

Thank you and InshaAllah everyone here waiting should get their grants soon. What frustrates me about my case is that I don’t the reason for such long delay neither does my agent. When I applied in July 2017 my agent assured me i’ll get visa in 6 months time as our case was pretty strong and straight forward. Honestly im now tired of waiting and so is my husband. I just want the home affairs to send their decision now whether its grant or rejection im ok with both decisions but waiting cluelessly is definitely not ok. 

We both on the Same pages here I just want to know their decision rejected or grands I don't mind we can always try other options and not waiting cluelessly I'll be praying for u too and lets not lose hope 

Edited by Kina Sa
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Kina Sa said:

@Kina Sa Did you ever received an automated email saying "We are writing to inform you that your application for a Partner (Provisional) visa is in progress. Your application takes time to process as we complete a number of thorough checks." 

Same question from you @Dr.samra

37 minutes ago, Lilly23 said:

@Kina Sa Did you ever received an automated email saying "We are writing to inform you that your application for a Partner (Provisional) visa is in progress. Your application takes time to process as we complete a number of thorough checks." 

Same question from you @Dr.samra

This short reply from Home affairs numerous times and couple of times a bit lengthier ones as well as my immigration agent from ZARNAB emailed them on my behalf. Like the following when status update was asked from them: 

Please be advised that there are a number of checking processes that may be undertaken as part of the visa approval process, including health, character and national security checks. Your client's visa application is
currently undergoing mandatory departmental checks. The visa application will be concluded after the completion of checks.

Our office recognises that the time taken to process your application may be causing your client and his family few concern however please note that further assessment and/or finalisation consideration of your application cannot proceed until all legislative requirements have been met.

You will be notified when there would be update on your client's case.

Yours sincerely,
Immigration and Border Protection Section
(Department of Home Affairs)

Australian High Commission, Islamabad"

4 minutes ago, Dr.samra said:

This short reply from Home affairs numerous times and couple of times a bit lengthier ones as well as my immigration agent from ZARNAB emailed them on my behalf. Like the following when status update was asked from them: 

Please be advised that there are a number of checking processes that may be undertaken as part of the visa approval process, including health, character and national security checks. Your client's visa application is
currently undergoing mandatory departmental checks. The visa application will be concluded after the completion of checks.

Our office recognises that the time taken to process your application may be causing your client and his family few concern however please note that further assessment and/or finalisation consideration of your application cannot proceed until all legislative requirements have been met.

Yours sincerely,

Ok thanks for reply. I can see the pain people go through after such a generic email where no specific progress is shared.

You've passed the standard timeline of processing now. Did you guys consider approaching DHA via a minister? I heard this is the legal channel as well where reply from DHA are more specific to your application, like what halting the prgress of your application. Also DHA responds fatser when approach via minister. 

Since your case is straightforward like no previous marriage for both of you or overstay visa violation, therefore there is no apparent reason for not getting visa. But there must be something which is halting the progress of your application. 

Good luck & lots of prayers for you both.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Lilly23 said:

Ok thanks for reply. I can see the pain people go through after such a generic email where no specific progress is shared.

You've passed the standard timeline of processing now. Did you guys consider approaching DHA via a minister? I heard this is the legal channel as well where reply from DHA are more specific to your application, like what halting the prgress of your application. Also DHA responds fatser when approach via minister. 

Since your case is straightforward like no previous marriage for both of you or overstay visa violation, therefore there is no apparent reason for not getting visa. But there must be something which is halting the progress of your application. 

Good luck & lots of prayers for you both.

No we don’t know anything about approaching through the Minister channel. Can you please elaborate which Minister exactly and how to contact him/her? 

Recently I visited my immigration agent with husband to ask him if pregnancy news should be disclosed at this point, he said it really doesn’t matter if you do or not but i chose to rather let the department know. I asked him what could be the reason for delay, he had no idea and said the delay could even be due to my husband’s mandatory checks going on. My husband is already working in Australia on his PR with clear AFP, im not sure if the agent was just bluffing coz he himself doesn’t know the reason. 

30 minutes ago, Dr.samra said:

No we don’t know anything about approaching through the Minister channel. Can you please elaborate which Minister exactly and how to contact him/her? 

This is what one of the registered MARA agent here in Australia told me when I was too worried about my wife's visa. However, I didn't acted upon it as I think mine was under the timeline (15-20 months)

if you do want to “escalate” this issue, the best way would be to discuss it with your local MP’s office. 

On another occasion he said: 

my advice would be to speak with your Federal MP’s office. They may be willing to try and escalate this to the Minister

I think you've to discuss this option with your agent. But if your agent is in Pakistan, then I don't think he will be effective in using this option. But discuss with your agent first and see whats his reaction. The best would be your husband meeting in-person with some registered agent here in Australia, to plan how to approach minister to escalate your case (Note: In this case, you've to address the issue that you've authorized Zarnab to handle your application). I think you've a solid reason to use Minister's channel as you've already crossed the published timeline. 

Good luck.

Edited by Lilly23
added note

3 hours ago, Dr.samra said:

Yours sincerely,

Yes that's the only email I received from them is it something good or taking further time

Hey Guys

i just wanted to say couple of things over here ...

Dr.samra , Kina Sa : Yes its a good idea to contact the local MP if your husband/yourself is in Australia as couple of years ago a friend of mine had same problem with his PR. he waited for 2/3 years while normal processing time was 6 months and he contacted the local MP and she assured to help him out. after 10/15 days he got the visa straight ... he was informed later his case went to ASIS check thats why it took so long.. and its true they send some random cases to ASIS .. and they took fkn long to process.

In my experience people who have applied through migration agent it took them very long to get the visa then the ones who applied by them selves .. it might be because of the fraud level they experience via migration agents specially from sub continent.

lastly do not be afraid of sending them email now and then to ask them the progress. they will definitely reply though it will be some thing trivial like we are doing check this and that... but still its a good idea to get your case out from the stack (thats what i think).

33 minutes ago, sHaHiD JaVed said:

Hey Guys

Dr.samra , Kina Sa : Yes its a good idea to contact the local MP if your husband/yourself is in Australia as couple of years ago a friend of mine had same problem with his PR. he waited for 2/3 years while normal processing time was 6 months and he contacted the local MP and she assured to help him out. after 10/15 days he got the visa straight ... he was informed later his case went to ASIS check thats why it took so long.. and its true they send some random cases to ASIS .. and they took fkn long to process.

In my experience people who have applied through migration agent it took them very long to get the visa then the ones who applied by them selves .. it might be because of the fraud level they experience via migration agents specially from sub continent.

lastly do not be afraid of sending them email now and then to ask them the progress. they will definitely reply though it will be some thing trivial like we are doing check this and that... but still its a good idea to get your case out from the stack (thats what i think).

How to I contact MP please it would be a help for us if that's happened I appreciate your help thanks 

17 hours ago, Amjadt said:

I see there is no more old people here look like they got their visas. Now not look back at here. New people new experience 

Once we will get some update,  we will share here. But seems like our application has gone in further checks which means further delay.

No update, since interview 

Dol jan 2018 application 

Interview 1st November 2018

No documents requested 

No generic email 

Dr Samra 

How come u waiting from 2017. Isn't that strange where even the worst cases are finalised in 20 months. Your application must have some serious complications. Is there anything u want to share if u have some serious issues like overstayed visa or any criminal offences (pls don't get offended). Thank you

Edited by R Chaudhary

hey mates, hope everyone is doing fine and sitting tight for the grants 🙂

i have loged my wife's 309 and attached Form 40SP as a PDF to her application , will this suffice or I need to make an online application(Sponsorship for a partner to migrate to Australia) for Sponsorship thru IMMI?

Edited by saleemk

37 minutes ago, saleemk said:

hey mates, hope everyone is doing fine and sitting tight for the grants 🙂

i have loged my wife's 309 and attached Form 40SP as a PDF to her application , will this suffice or I need to make an online application(Sponsorship for a partner to migrate to Australia) for Sponsorship thru IMMI?

This should be fine.

5 hours ago, sHaHiD JaVed said:

Hey Guys

Thank you so much. I have let me husband know about it. He is going back on 3rd May so will meet an agent in Melbourne and ask him how to contact the local MP. 

1 hour ago, R Chaudhary said:

Dr Samra 

How come u waiting from 2017. Isn't that strange where even the worst cases are finalised in 20 months. Your application must have some serious complications. Is there anything u want to share if u have some serious issues like overstayed visa or any criminal offences (pls don't get offended). Thank you

That’s what is bothering me the most that when there’s no complication in my case then what’s the reason for delay. Its been 21 months of clueless waiting, if DHA had shared the reason for delay then waiting wouldn’t have been so painful as I would know why it got delayed. 

My agent said the amount of documents we provided to Immi account, nobody in their history of clients has. It was love marriage after 3 years of relationship so we provided them with proofs even from before marriage. We dont have joint bank account but ive sent them proof of land my husband transferred on my name as gift. His pictures from every visit he made to Pakistan to see me, monthly bank transfers he sent me in pocket money, monthly chat/call records. 

I have been to countries only as visitor and never in my life overstayed a visa or did any criminal offence and Pakistani PCCs from 3 cities I have lived in, which I provided twice as first ones expired after a year were clear as well. 

Im my husband’s first wife and he’s my first and last husband Ofcourse.

In interview call, CO asked me routine questions about date of engagement, marriage, husband’s job etc and about future plans to which i mentioned to work there as Pathologist, do PhD and have a baby. I also asked her if i can take my dog along to Australia as i love it too much when i get the grant. She replied im not sure about pets, You should consult the airline as they take pets to different countries so you should check with them for Australia.