Guest pakistan

5 hours ago, tobeaussieIA said:

Hi everyone!
My case officer previously asked me to provide updated PCC but it only covered present address. I was then asked to provide pcc which covered all addresses since i turned 16. I uploaded it right away . They replied that they have received the document. Now they have again asked me to provide same pcc and mentioned that you have only provided the pcc that covered only only present address even though I have provided it before
What should I do now? Should I tell them that I have previously uploaded pcc, so check it again or should I attach this pcc via email. I have heard that attaching documents via email delays the application. 

I think upload again and also tell them that you had already uploaded these pcc.

AFP i got in 3 days.

Attach at immi a/c.

Good luck 

12 minutes ago, Dr.samra said:

Today Received 2nd time request for updated AFP of husband.

and 3rd time request of my updated PCCs after turning 16 years of age from Abbottabad, Islamabad and Lahore. 

This must be really tough for you. They have asked my and my husband' PCC for second time. 

2 minutes ago, tobeaussieIA said:

This must be really tough for you. They have asked my and my husband' PCC for second time. 

Indeed it is tough traveling to these 3 cities especially when im expecting with worse symptoms of pregnancy and that too in Ramadan. Please remember us in your prayers. 

2 hours ago, Dr.samra said:

Indeed it is tough traveling to these 3 cities especially when im expecting with worse symptoms of pregnancy and that too in Ramadan. Please remember us in your prayers. 

Oh God! I pray you get 100 directly and that too very soon. Don't worry, hold on. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Dr.samra said:

and 3rd time request of my updated PCCs after turning 16 years of age from Abbottabad, Islamabad and Lahore. 

That's ridiculous. 

You don't need to travel to lahore for pcc, you can apply from Rawalpindi district office.  It may help a bit.

Also if you can't travel, any blood relative can apply with authority letter on your behalf. 

4 hours ago, Dr.samra said:

That’s frustrating. Were your PCCs expired or they just misplaced ?

10 hours ago, Dr.samra said:

Guys this is so disturbing behaviour of Home Affairs. On what basis they keep dragging certain cases? And what benefit they get by jumping the processing queue?

Someone said to me, we can apply for the FOI Act on our cases, so at least we will know what is blocking our applications to process. Anyone has any info on FOI so please share.

Thanks.

15 hours ago, Hawar19Jan said:

That's ridiculous. 

You don't need to travel to lahore for pcc, you can apply from Rawalpindi district office.  It may help a bit.

Also if you can't travel, any blood relative can apply with authority letter on your behalf. 

Abbottabad one i asked blood relative to make but the police told him that applicant should be presented here herself for picture. Applied Islamabad one today and Lahore police mentions that applicant wasn’t present here herself and DHA might have an issue with that too so going there myself to get it. 

3 hours ago, Dr.samra said:

Abbottabad one i asked blood relative to make but the police told him that applicant should be presented here herself for picture. Applied Islamabad one today and Lahore police mentions that applicant wasn’t present here herself and DHA might have an issue with that too so going there myself to get it. 

Good luck. I hope this holy month brings good news for you, IA. 

Assalam-o-Alikum to all, 

Good morning 

I would like to share the good news with you guys, as you guys are going in tough times.

By the Grace of ALLAH my wife's and son's visa has been granted. (subclass 100) 

DOL : 25/06/2018

First email, which is i think generic email. 24 Jan 2019 ( I submitted PCC at this time not before and some other documents)

then Second email for more documents on 4 APR 2019 (asked for missing documents Like photos and IDs of who gave statutory declaration ) they asked some photos about my wife's visit to Dubai, Which I didn't have it and as suggested by some member here, I emailed them and said due to some reason, we don't have photos but I'm attaching the Visa and ticket. 

Interview call, on 6th May 2019 . They called 2 times but wife missed it and I didn't bother to contact them or email them. 

Visa Granted : 9th May 2019

I would suggest yous guys to Pray and ask ALLAH's help and let them do their jobs. If you bother them, they'll think something is wrong. (that's my opinion only, I might be wrong) 

Lastly, I wish all you to get your visa soon and ALLAH help you guys, especially DR. Samra. 

Any question welcome but my answer will be delay. 

Once again Thanks all of you guys, it really helped me reading your discussion through out the Process. 

JAZAKALLAH khair

18 minutes ago, Kashif45 said:

Assalam-o-Alikum to all, 

Good morning 

I would like to share the good news with you guys, as you guys are going in tough times.

First email, which is i think generic email. 24 Jan 2019 ( I submitted PCC at this time not before and some other documents)

then Second email for more documents on 4 APR 2019 (asked for missing documents Like photos and IDs of who gave statutory declaration ) they asked some photos about my wife's visit to Dubai, Which I didn't have it and as suggested by some member here, I emailed them and said due to some reason, we don't have photos but I'm attaching the Visa and ticket. 

Interview call, on 6th May 2019 . They called 2 times but wife missed it and I didn't bother to contact them or email them. 

I would suggest yous guys to Pray and ask ALLAH's help and let them do their jobs. If you bother them, they'll think something is wrong. (that's my opinion only, I might be wrong) 

Lastly, I wish all you to get your visa soon and ALLAH help you guys, especially DR. Samra. 

Once again Thanks all of you guys, it really helped me reading your discussion through out the Process. 

JAZAKALLAH khair

MashaaAllah...Many congrats. Good that your wife will be united with you in Ramazan. Please pray for us all also. News like that really bring hope.

Edited by tobeaussieIA

1 hour ago, Kashif45 said:

Assalam-o-Alikum to all, 

Good morning 

JAZAKALLAH khair

Congratulations!! Very good news. Thanks for sharing. 

Have a lovely life with family ❤️

8 hours ago, Kashif45 said:

Assalam-o-Alikum to all, 

Good morning 

JAZAKALLAH khair

Congratulations to you and your family! 

Very happy for you guys and thank you so much for gracious prayer! 

It’s good to see your family got 100 directly. May I ask how long are you both married for?