Guest pakistan

2 hours ago, Hawar19Jan said:

Once we will get some update,  we will share here. But seems like our application has gone in further checks which means further delay.

No update, since interview 

Dol jan 2018 application 

Interview 1st November 2018

No documents requested 

No generic email 

Did you email CO for a status update?

7 minutes ago, Dr.samra said:

That’s what is bothering me the most that when there’s no complication in my case then what’s the reason for delay. Its been 21 months of clueless waiting, if DHA had shared the reason for delay then waiting wouldn’t have been so painful as I would know why it got delayed. 

My agent said the amount of documents we provided to Immi account, nobody in their history of clients has. It was love marriage after 3 years of relationship so we provided them with proofs even from before marriage. We dont have joint bank account but ive sent them proof of land my husband transferred on my name as gift. His pictures from every visit he made to Pakistan to see me, monthly bank transfers he sent me in pocket money, monthly chat/call records. 

I have been to countries only as visitor and never in my life overstayed a visa or did any criminal offence and Pakistani PCCs from 3 cities I have lived in, which I provided twice as first ones expired after a year were clear as well. 

Im my husband’s first wife and he’s my first and last husband Ofcourse.

In interview call, CO asked me routine questions about date of engagement, marriage, husband’s job etc and about future plans to which i mentioned to work there as Pathologist, do PhD and have a baby. I also asked her if i can take my dog along to Australia as i love it too much when i get the grant. She replied im not sure about pets, You should consult the airline as they take pets to different countries so you should check with them for Australia. 

Read somewhere that providing too much information also delays the process.

Do you (or your husband/sponsor) have a long travel history? Like many overseas visits? If yes, would you mind sharing countries you visited (just to know if they were HR countries)?

Good luck!!

1 hour ago, saleemk said:

thanks mate , so no need to fill out the online IMMI application for sponsorship rite? PDF only is OK?

Yes I did the same and was not asked to submit through IMMI when they asked for additional docs. 

5 hours ago, Lilly23 said:

Read somewhere that providing too much information also delays the process.

Do you (or your husband/sponsor) have a long travel history? Like many overseas visits? If yes, would you mind sharing countries you visited (just to know if they were HR countries)?

Good luck!!

My visited list of countries:

USA max stay 1 month on a 5 years visa

UK max stay 2 months on a 5 years visa

Saudi Arabia once for umrah when i was in school

UAE about 4-5 times max stay 10 days

Morocco once for max 11 days

Thailand max 15 days

Husband’s country of visits: 

USA

Canada

New Zealand 

Australia ofcourse 

Thailand

Saudi Arabia

UAE

Qatar

hey mates

wanted some advise , DOL 10-Jan--2019 , all docs loaded , Medicals completed .

a) is it too early to upload my wife's Paki PCC? I have already uploaded my AFP cert

b) is it worth to also upload and provide links to Nikah/Shadi/Valima Marriage videos?

I just wanted to make sure that there are no delays whenever the CO pulls up my file , he should have every proof and should straight move to make a decision on my file (my case is of 2nd marriage with first nikah broken and first wife visa file withdrawm)

any advises please?

Hi Saleem, 

If you want to save time, please upload your wives PCC right now... if you're worried that it might expire by the time case officer opens your case, you can always then easily ans quickly get a new one made. But u recommend you upload it now. I uploaded everything on the day I lodged my app. Dont know if that was the wisest thing to do but I guess it worked fine for me , atleast until now. 

For your question regarding providing link to wedding videos... well have you provided them with your wedding and post wedding pictures? I dont think there should be a harm in giving the video links however in my opinion it may not be necessary... however pictures are very very important. 

Goodluck with your wife's Visa. 

Regards 

Hi all,

I have recently lodged a 309 file (14-03-2019) for my partner, currently under the process of uploading documents. I got to know through this forum (thank you guys!) that I need to apply for sponsorship which can also be done by filling up the form and uploading as a pdf instead of applying online. By the time I got to know I already started online application. I realized in the process of answering questions that almost same pattern of questions are being asked (eg: Explain your social aspects, financial aspects, How you met etc) as to what I already answered while answering for my partner. Is it the way to go? Please share your experience.

Should I stop filling up the application and start filling up a pdf form instead? I mean can I do that since I have started the online application? If it so, where would I be able to find the form 40sp as I could not locate on homeaffairs website. Any valid suggestion would be great as I am handling this file on my own so currently this forum is the only point of reference to go ahead.

1 hour ago, mrsahmed said:

Hi Saleem, 

If you want to save time, please upload your wives PCC right now... if you're worried that it might expire by the time case officer opens your case, you can always then easily ans quickly get a new one made. But u recommend you upload it now. I uploaded everything on the day I lodged my app. Dont know if that was the wisest thing to do but I guess it worked fine for me , atleast until now. 

For your question regarding providing link to wedding videos... well have you provided them with your wedding and post wedding pictures? I dont think there should be a harm in giving the video links however in my opinion it may not be necessary... however pictures are very very important. 

Goodluck with your wife's Visa. 

Regards 

thanks for your helpful response

yes I have provied Nikah/Shadi/Valima photos and Post Marriage Hangout pics , as well as a recent short trip to meet my wife back home (provided pics and airticket and boarding pass)

anything else to strengthen the case?

On 29/04/2019 at 20:41, Dr.samra said:

My visited list of countries:

USA max stay 1 month on a 5 years visa

UK max stay 2 months on a 5 years visa

Saudi Arabia once for umrah when i was in school

UAE about 4-5 times max stay 10 days

Morocco once for max 11 days

Thailand max 15 days

Husband’s country of visits: 

USA

Canada

New Zealand 

Australia ofcourse 

Thailand

Saudi Arabia

UAE

Qatar

I don't think visiting these countries would be a problem. All countries look good. This should be fine with you, IA.

On 29/04/2019 at 21:30, MnMA said:

I won't agree.... I have that much travel history of past 4 years that i don't have any free space in my Passport. and faced no issue. 

I think it depends. If your passport is full of visits from non-high-risk countries then yes, there should not be a problem or suspicion. However, if your passport is full of multiple visits to high risk and war-torn countries, like Syria, Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, Libya then I think this might create suspicion and your case could be forwarded for special security checks like the one ASIO does.

Edited by Lilly23

14 hours ago, saleemk said:

hey mates

wanted some advise , DOL 10-Jan--2019 , all docs loaded , Medicals completed .

a) is it too early to upload my wife's Paki PCC? I have already uploaded my AFP cert

b) is it worth to also upload and provide links to Nikah/Shadi/Valima Marriage videos?

I just wanted to make sure that there are no delays whenever the CO pulls up my file , he should have every proof and should straight move to make a decision on my file (my case is of 2nd marriage with first nikah broken and first wife visa file withdrawm)

any advises please?

I would advise you to make sure you frontload complete checklist from AHC Islamabad (search previous posts of this thread where members have shared checklist pdf). Also, since it's your 2nd marriage, I would advise you to write a separate statuary declaration explaining why your previous relationship didn't work (and ended in divorce or khula?) and details how you decided to go for 2nd marriage. This second advice is merely on my experience, as mine is 2nd marriage as well, and I feel if I had provided this kind of statement then my case would be stronger and easier for CO to take the decision. 

Good luck bro.

Edited by Lilly23

18 hours ago, MnMA said:

I believe this legislation is not yet in effect so you are fine with current procedure. 40SP you can download anywhere from internet. One link i found as below

http://www.vfsglobal.com/australia/cambodia/pdf/40sp.pdf

Hi MnMA,

Thank you for your reply and providing the link.

Here I want to confirm what you are suggesting by saying "fine with current procedure"; do you mean I should continue filling up online application or manually filling up 40SP?

On 29/04/2019 at 12:19, Lilly23 said:

@tobeaussieIA Did you received any update from CO? Is your case straightforward? Like no previous marriage (applicant/husband), overstay visa, etc.

Note: Your DOL and DOL are almost the same, with only one day difference. 

Apparently my case is straightforward. I have been asked to provide updated pcc.  

On 29/04/2019 at 13:05, Lilly23 said:

What? After 20 months?? Not sure, but you take other members' advise here on this. For me, 20 months is too much. 

True. But agent says its within standard global processing times. 

As your application is still within the processing time, the Department will not respond to our query for update, if we make them. Once it crosses the Processing time, we can lodge a complaint with the Global feedback unit if you instruct us to do so.

On 16/04/2019 at 02:34, Ricck2134 said:

I applied for my wife's visa on 30-06-2018.

Initial CO contact- 10-01-2019, requested PCCs

No update after that.

Was applied through Ottawa Canada.

Anyone there with same DOL?

Applied through Ottawa June 6 2018 , they asked for medical and we front loaded police checks months later.  Co asked for 40sp  back in January but havent heard anything yet.

5 hours ago, Razman said:

Applied through Ottawa June 6 2018 , they asked for medical and we front loaded police checks months later.  Co asked for 40sp  back in January but havent heard anything yet.

Same here. DOL-13-06-2018

First contact- 10-01-19

no update since thn, lodged through Ottawa.