Guest pakistan

4 hours ago, Dr.samra said:

Congratulations to you and your family! 

Very happy for you guys and thank you so much for gracious prayer! 

It’s good to see your family got 100 directly. May I ask how long are you both married for? 

Thanks 

We're married for 3 years with one child. 

52 minutes ago, Salim said:

Ya Allah in this holy month of Ramadan help us getting our visas in coming weeks of this month... My dol June 2018

Who else is waiting from June 2018? 

DOL:                         June 2018

Generic e-mail:       Dec , 2018

documents Uploaded:     Jan , 2019

interview & additional documents request: March 19, 2019

documents uploaded again: 23 March 

no news yet 

20 minutes ago, tahri06 said:

no news yet 

Good luck 

At least they have called you for your interview, They haven’t called me yet😌

26 minutes ago, tahri06 said:

no news yet 

Good Luck, Insha Allah soon we will get our visas and reach to our love ones... 

1 hour ago, Salim said:

Ya Allah in this holy month of Ramadan help us getting our visas in coming weeks of this month... My dol June 2018

Who else is waiting from June 2018? 

Dol June, interview 25th March no news yet ..

21 hours ago, Kashif45 said:

Assalam-o-Alikum to all, 

Good morning 

I would like to share the good news with you guys, as you guys are going in tough times.

By the Grace of ALLAH my wife's and son's visa has been granted. (subclass 100) 

DOL : 25/06/2018

First email, which is i think generic email. 24 Jan 2019 ( I submitted PCC at this time not before and some other documents)

then Second email for more documents on 4 APR 2019 (asked for missing documents Like photos and IDs of who gave statutory declaration ) they asked some photos about my wife's visit to Dubai, Which I didn't have it and as suggested by some member here, I emailed them and said due to some reason, we don't have photos but I'm attaching the Visa and ticket. 

Interview call, on 6th May 2019 . They called 2 times but wife missed it and I didn't bother to contact them or email them. 

Visa Granted : 9th May 2019

I would suggest yous guys to Pray and ask ALLAH's help and let them do their jobs. If you bother them, they'll think something is wrong. (that's my opinion only, I might be wrong) 

Lastly, I wish all you to get your visa soon and ALLAH help you guys, especially DR. Samra. 

Any question welcome but my answer will be delay. 

Once again Thanks all of you guys, it really helped me reading your discussion through out the Process. 

JAZAKALLAH khair

Congratulations and best wishes 

1 hour ago, tobeaussieIA said:

Hi everyone!
Does anyone has idea, for how long can spouse visa 309 be delayed? There are certain members in this forum who have passed 20 months but still didn't get visa.  

I think delayed coz of election

hey mates ,hope everyonez doing good and enjoying Ramadan !

For second marriage case:

I wanted to ask do we need to provide "Divorce Deed (which is on the court paper)" too? Or Previous marriage "NADRA Marriage" and "NADRA Divorce" certificate are enough?

Thanks

Edited by saleemk

16 hours ago, saleemk said:

hey mates ,hope everyonez doing good and enjoying Ramadan !

For second marriage case:

I wanted to ask do we need to provide "Divorce Deed (which is on the court paper)" too? Or Previous marriage "NADRA Marriage" and "NADRA Divorce" certificate are enough?

Thanks

Nadra certificate is enough 

On 10/05/2019 at 14:02, tobeaussieIA said:

Does anybody has an idea, what is relation of visa grants with end of financial year?

So Liberal government LNP especially Power Hungry(as described by Media ) minister of Home Affairs Peter Dutton can show low number of migrants in previous years and get votes.

Things will get better slowly after election. 

3 of my PCCs from Abbottabad, Islamabad and Lahore uploaded on IMMI account by agent on 15th May and husband’s AFP uploaded today. I hope i get the grant before end of this month now and not asked for any further documents or updated medical. 

43 minutes ago, Dr.samra said:

3 of my PCCs from Abbottabad, Islamabad and Lahore uploaded on IMMI account by agent on 15th May and husband’s AFP uploaded today. I hope i get the grant before end of this month now and not asked for any further documents or updated medical. 

Is it already one year of your last medical?

51 minutes ago, Hawar19Jan said:

Is it already one year of your last medical?

Yes as it was done in april 2018. My agent says nobody’s medical was requested again 2nd time in their history of clients so i hope im not asked for it either. 

Voting already started in Australia.  

All Australian fellows, put LNP last , vote anyone but not these liberal elites who owns all private media groups and trying to privatize ABC only way left to find truth. 

Ya Allah, put LNP last today. I'm so worried about working class Australians. Liberals are ruining our beautiful multicultural society.

Liberals are so Fake and artificially showing low number of immigrants by delaying our visas.