Guest pakistan

47 minutes ago, ayesha said:

hello everyone, so glad to have found a community that shares same anxieties as mine :)

we applied in december, 2016 online, medical was done right after. then no news till june when case officer called me for interview. next day she emailed asking for more documents which we submitted. after we sub,itted documents she replied with an acknowledgment. since then nothing. after interview how much more time do they generally take?

Hi Ayesha,

Thanks for your experience. I am curious, did you get informed that you had a case officer looking at your case? Or were you just left wondering if they was already looking at your case? We have submitted medicals with HAP and a police check but our agent requested this of us to have it ready and attached to our case for them to view straight away. So far we are just waiting hoping to be informed we have a CO soon. If that's how it works.

sounds like your approval will be soon :)

24 minutes ago, nava24 said:

Is there an easy way to find this?

????

Yes, I had posted the link for you above this post of yours :)  Here it is again

26 minutes ago, Nemesis said:

There is a long thread here about UK applications

45 minutes ago, eby89 said:

Hi Ayesha,

Thanks for your experience. I am curious, did you get informed that you had a case officer looking at your case? Or were you just left wondering if they was already looking at your case? We have submitted medicals with HAP and a police check but our agent requested this of us to have it ready and attached to our case for them to view straight away. So far we are just waiting hoping to be informed we have a CO soon. If that's how it works.

sounds like your approval will be soon :)

i was left hanging. they didnt communicate about case officer being assigned. i am worried with the year closing and eid holidays and case officer taking time to adjust back into work. i know 2 females who got the visa in 8 months and one person who got it in 4 months. its been 6 months at my end....lets see

2 minutes ago, ayesha said:

i was left hanging. they didnt communicate about case officer being assigned. i am worried with the year closing and eid holidays and case officer taking time to adjust back into work. i know 2 females who got the visa in 8 months and one person who got it in 4 months. its been 6 months at my end....lets see

Okey, I didn't know whether they communicate with Yu or not. I have heard some cases they have but nobody has told me if they haven't so obviously they have with u. Thanks for your rely.  Hang in there, everyday is a day closer to the decision. We have only been waiting 2 months. So probably a long way to go. But I keep in my mind the day we are reunited and that always puts a smile on my face coz it's all worth it in the end.

7 minutes ago, eby89 said:

Okey, I didn't know whether they communicate with Yu or not. I have heard some cases they have but nobody has told me if they haven't so obviously they have with u. Thanks for your rely.  Hang in there, everyday is a day closer to the decision. We have only been waiting 2 months. So probably a long way to go. But I keep in my mind the day we are reunited and that always puts a smile on my face coz it's all worth it in the end.

yes! i cant wait to be with my husband. fingers crossed for everyone here! 

Hi everyone . 

My partner visa 309 application lodgement date is Aug 27,2016. Got an interview call on 18th sept 2016 had biometrics medical in Sept as well submitted all the documents except FRC i want to know is it really important to submit? They haven't asked me to submit it. In the meanwhile I have emailed them quite alot times and everytime they say we don't need any documents right now and your application is in process. On June 1st 2017 I called AHC the girl asked my passport and file no. She said your application is in final stages. And we don't need any documents from you uptill now. I asked the lady how long would it take will it exceed from 12 months she said NO. I really hope and pray tht I get my visa Asap. And guys please tell me about FRC. 

15 hours ago, Sarah.s said:

Hi everyone . 

My partner visa 309 application lodgement date is Aug 27,2016. Got an interview call on 18th sept 2016 had biometrics medical in Sept as well submitted all the documents except FRC i want to know is it really important to submit? They haven't asked me to submit it. In the meanwhile I have emailed them quite alot times and everytime they say we don't need any documents right now and your application is in process. On June 1st 2017 I called AHC the girl asked my passport and file no. She said your application is in final stages. And we don't need any documents from you uptill now. I asked the lady how long would it take will it exceed from 12 months she said NO. I really hope and pray tht I get my visa Asap. And guys please tell me about FRC. 

why have you not submitted the FRC?

Hi guys,

So glad to have found a thread of like-minded people, meaning everyone is worrying as much as I am :P

I applied for my partner visa in March 2017 (online lodgement in Karachi). Haven't had any communication from a CO yet. Not even sure if one has been assigned or not, which is stressing me out quite a bit considering I submitted my PC and medical by May (even before they were requested).

Now I'm stressing out even more because I feel like I don't have enough information that I've submitted. We talk primarily on Whatsapp and I had close to 5000 pages of a word document (this is from October 2015 to March 2016 - we switched devices so lost all the history before it because honestly, who starts a relationship by keeping in mind that they have to submit all this evidence ahead). However, I've read a lot on this forum about social media evidence. We are very private about our relationship so barely have any social media presence. We have a bunch of mutual friends on Facebook and some pictures together on Instagram which I've uploaded and tagged my husband in but that's about it. I'm worried that we don't have a lot of evidence. We have call logs but we talk usually twice a week so maybe that's also not enough. Also most of our calls are missed calls where we ring up to wake the other person up for work (time difference issues!) before getting on to Whatsapp chat.

Is there anything else anyone can suggest that we should give, or does this sound like enough evidence? The usual marriage and engagement pictures are all there. Never went on a honeymoon so we mainly have pictures from events and a bunch of selfies together.
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, panda286 said:
Hi guys,

So glad to have found a thread of like-minded people, meaning everyone is worrying as much as I am :P

I applied for my partner visa in March 2017 (online lodgement in Karachi). Haven't had any communication from a CO yet. Not even sure if one has been assigned or not, which is stressing me out quite a bit considering I submitted my PC and medical by May (even before they were requested).

Now I'm stressing out even more because I feel like I don't have enough information that I've submitted. We talk primarily on Whatsapp and I had close to 5000 pages of a word document (this is from October 2015 to March 2016 - we switched devices so lost all the history before it because honestly, who starts a relationship by keeping in mind that they have to submit all this evidence ahead). However, I've read a lot on this forum about social media evidence. We are very private about our relationship so barely have any social media presence. We have a bunch of mutual friends on Facebook and some pictures together on Instagram which I've uploaded and tagged my husband in but that's about it. I'm worried that we don't have a lot of evidence. We have call logs but we talk usually twice a week so maybe that's also not enough. Also most of our calls are missed calls where we ring up to wake the other person up for work (time difference issues!) before getting on to Whatsapp chat.

Is there anything else anyone can suggest that we should give, or does this sound like enough evidence? The usual marriage and engagement pictures are all there. Never went on a honeymoon so we mainly have pictures from events and a bunch of selfies together.

Same is the situation with my wife visa @panda286.

We applied online in March 2017 and currently she is in Lahore. Did medical and PCC in April. 

Nothing heard any thing for the case officer or any other request. Usually it use to take about 3-4 months for the CO to be assigned. But now just waiting :(  

@fahad402 & @panda286 normally on average people from Pakistan get their case officer assigned and interviews taken between 150 days (5 months) to 180 days (six months). So hang in there, like us all.

we applied our visa online on 22nd Feb 2017, its been 128 days and still no response yet. 

@panda286 if you have shown yurself to be yur husband's dependent than financial evidence would be required, like receipts of monthly remitance to your joint account. Also, every three months, upload money transfer receipts and your call log screenshots to prove you are still in contact while waiting on your visa and heis supporting you financially..

wish you all the best,

6 hours ago, AsimMalik said:

@fahad402 & @panda286 normally on average people from Pakistan get their case officer assigned and interviews taken between 150 days (5 months) to 180 days (six months). So hang in there, like us all.

we applied our visa online on 22nd Feb 2017, its been 128 days and still no response yet. 

@panda286 if you have shown yurself to be yur husband's dependent than financial evidence would be required, like receipts of monthly remitance to your joint account. Also, every three months, upload money transfer receipts and your call log screenshots to prove you are still in contact while waiting on your visa and heis supporting you financially..

wish you all the best,

@AsimMalik yes we have uploaded some financial evidence. Forgot to mention it previously. We don't have a joint account so I uploaded the receipts of when he had sent me money through Western Union and invoices from when I had shopped on his credit card. The problem is that some of the money transfer receipts are from before the wedding (wedding was in December and I also have receipts from September and October) since his family wasn't here so he sent some of the wedding funds to me. Plus since I'm working as well we don't have as much money transfer as would be expected perhaps. Also a lot of the money that I got was cash in hand in December so I don't really have any proof of that to upload. We didn't think this was too much of a problem when we prepared all these documents because this is how it is and we had answers as to why it is like this. I think the only reason we've started worrying a little is because we have had zero communication whatsoever so far. The only email we've received was for my biometrics and that too was an automated email the moment we submitted the application.

I feel like I should work a little bit more on the financial aspect in the next few months and upload that evidence in the coming months. I don't know if this will be taken into consideration that we don't have a lot of financials to show because I am also working so I don't need him to send me money regularly. I don't even have any receipts post March because I didn't need the money. Only have two bills from last month where I shopped for Eid clothes on his card. This uncertainty of whether we've submitted enough is really getting to me I think.

I submitted all my documents by the end of March but I'm going to update the call logs and Whatsapp conversations to date and upload those. I feel like I'll pass the 60 documents limit this way only in all the waiting :P 

@panda286 well it seems to me, probably you didnt research it thoroughly or didnt get professional help in your visa application. I'll try to explain from my research and experience. Your case strongly depend on your statements, im sure you uploaded a statement from you and your hubby, explaining,

1) how did u first meet him,

2) when did u decided to marry

3) what made u want tomarry him

4) when did u marry him, where did u marry him,

5) what is your current living and financial arrangements

6) what is your future plan and on his statement clearly showing that you two think this relationship will last and that you two have future plans together.

im sure you made sure todescribe all that with actual dates of each and every event (it helps case officer in setting up a timeline of events in your relationship. Also as u mentioned u are working, clearly declare that in the statement that you are not financially dependent on him.

Statement set the strong foundation of your case. 

As for documentary evidence..

@panda286 As for documentary evidence, your case will be assessed on three important factors. 

1) Social Aspect of your relation

2) Financial Aspect of your relationship

3) Living settings and evidence of continous relationship,

I will describe them in detail,

1) Social Aspect of your relationship: is the first thing case officer focus on, it includes the evidence that you have declared your wedding publicly. Evidence for that is your wedding photos, shadi and valima cards, and most importantly these days, evidence on facebook status change. Facebook one sounds weird but they check that, a simple google search of your name will take them straight to your facebook page, and it can be daunting to see your facebook status still showing single while u lodged an application as married person (though im sure you have change it already if not then I highly recommend you make sure to have it "married to" for your husband) and gather plenty of likes and comments from friends and take a screen shot and post it. It will form a strong case on the social aspect of declaring your marriage.

• Like 1

@panda286

2) Financial Aspect of your relationship: is second thing you will be assessed on. Its good you have declared that you work and that you are not dependent on your husband financially, but they still want to see you attach your financial present and future with your husband. That includes you and him sharing financial responsibilities. As such the only proof you can provide is a joint bank account (cauz you dont depend on him financially). Him sending you money is good even if receipts are date pre wedding, it doesnt affect anything, in your case, its a bit difficult to further show financial aspect of the relationship, but if you can get a joint account, then have it now and post its evidence with your application.

3) living settings & evidence of continous relationship: is something that has been an issue in some cases. For visa officers, they are completely focussed on rukhsati as just having nikkah is not considered proper marriage. They ask evidence of rukhsati which would be fotos taken at your rukhsati. Also wedding photos of shadi hall to show a proper wedding reception was held. Also, the address on your NIC should match with your husband's (im sure you got a married NIC now). Just find evidence that you have gone through rukhsati and are living at his family house or at his place while you wait for the outcome of the visa,

continuity of your relationship will be judged on the basis of your communication. As mostly people dont visit their spouses while waiting on visa, its highly recommended to keep a record of call logs, if not daily then every now and then in a week. And submit that every three months in one bulk, that way you dont have to do it monthly. Its very important to show you are still in touch with him.

As for you havnt had any communication from immi yet, then dont worry. You will only get any email or call from them when your file opens up and a case officer is assigned. Itnormally takes 5 to 6 months so just wait for that and keep posting communication screenshots every 3 months. Also credit card receipts if u use it.

Hope it helped, I wish you all the best..

@AsimMalik I don't think I made it clear all the evidence that I did submit. Yes, we uploaded statements outlining all the dates from 'baat pakki' to engagement to all the wedding functions. The statement also mentions what each of us is doing currently (hence highlighting all my work details) and what our future plans are based on that. Have also given all evidence of his travel to Pakistan since it coincides with all the dates we gave in the statements.

For social aspects, we have given pictures from all our events (engagement, nikah, mehndi, rukhsati, valima) plus wedding cards from both sides, as well as a bunch of miscellaneous pictures which are just the two of us plus us with friends and family. They're not a lot since most family and friends pictures are from the wedding functions only but they go as far back as 2014 even. We don't have a lot of Facebook activity. We gave a screenshot of our Facebook history and the Facebook messages we sent but also mentioned that we only use Messenger to communicate in case Whatsapp isn't working. Our families are pretty big on 'nazar lagna' so to speak so we don't upload a lot on social media as such. We have given very few things from friends and family on Facebook, like our families uploaded our engagement pictures and a few wedding pictures, or tagged us collectively in some family activity. Not a lot to be honest but we thought we were covered with the remaining evidence that we gave. Have also given additional things like the marriage registration certificate and a copy of the English nikahnama.

For financial, we can't have a joint account now since both of us need to be present here. All I have since I uploaded my last documents are some shopping bills on his credit card plus a receipt from Western Union showing money transfer. I am hoping that this may help since all receipts clearly show all his details as the sender and all my details as the receiver.

Our nikkah was just 5 days before our rukhsati so I have mentioned my updated address. My passport and NIC both show husband's name on it and my NIC shows an updated address. 

I think proof of communication is something I'm not too worried about, since we mentioned that our primary mode of communication is Whatsapp messages and calls, and then normal phone calls. I have a LOT of those (when I export it to Word it goes up to 10,000+ pages so I'm going to assume that's a lot :P) so that's the part where I believe I'm covered well. Of course we don't have any proof of him coming to Pakistan since the wedding because he hasn't come back since the wedding so I'm hoping that won't be an issue.

Thanks for your help. I appreciate someone judging the evidence I've given so critically since it helps me identify if there's anything missing. I guess it's just a stressful waiting game now

No worries, We have been waiting for our visa for 4 months 10 days. Its basically crossing off a day after day off the calender every morning and hoping they will contact us. But its part of the process, so we just have to be patient and wait for our turn. I would recommend if you can update your case details on the forum tracker. it helps us in keeping track of average time and trends in immi's decisions. though I haven't seen much activity on it for some months now, We would appreciate if you can click on the following link and update details with your dates (and join the club of counting days on that sheet :) ).

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11QnNEZI57n1kMHc8z2P2FdZ781TtEukT7-JGWiQEqu8/edit#gid=1442502201

5 hours ago, AsimMalik said:

No worries, We have been waiting for our visa for 4 months 10 days. Its basically crossing off a day after day off the calender every morning and hoping they will contact us. But its part of the process, so we just have to be patient and wait for our turn. I would recommend if you can update your case details on the forum tracker. it helps us in keeping track of average time and trends in immi's decisions. though I haven't seen much activity on it for some months now, We would appreciate if you can click on the following link and update details with your dates (and join the club of counting days on that sheet :) ).

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11QnNEZI57n1kMHc8z2P2FdZ781TtEukT7-JGWiQEqu8/edit#gid=1442502201

Asim bhai, how long do you think it takes after the case officer does the phone interview?

@ayesha Behna, it depend on your performance in the tele interview. for some interview was taken like right after a month and then granted visas after 10 months. for some 7 to 8 months wait on the interview and then grant in a couple of months. I think they are keeping 11 months to 15 months average on the final grant. but it is difficult to tell exactly how long will it take after interview.

2 hours ago, Zain said:

Hey riwaty any update?

Like u my medical has been expired.and i am sure before grant they would ask us for remedical have they ask u?

They haven't ask me to do so?

Hi Zain

No update as of now and they have not asked me for new medical or police check yet. Infact my lawyer told me that dept will not ask for a new one so no need to resubmit. Anyways lets see what happens. Let's hope to hear some grant news during this month.

Guest Aymbi

Did anybody applied in the 1st week of August 2016? 

i have crossed 11 months now and still there is no sign of any update :(