Guest pakistan

On 4/20/2017 at 10:56 AM, ghaffarahmed said:

@murtza4uNo update since interview time. No further document request.

Wife called yesterday they said that it is in progress and response expected in 15 months timeframe

We are married for last 2 years and expecting first child .

Just wondering what happens if child is born when visa is still in progress?

I have been following your story along with the others whom have not yet been contacted following the interview. Hope you hear some good news very very soon!

*Sponsor status changed to "Approved" on Immi and link to attach documents disappeared: 3rd May, 2017

Hi butterfly

Thanks for sharing your timeline. The same thing happened to my sponsor status as well which says now approved... Please do share your visa update with us here. I live in Australia as a citizen now but my wife is in Pakistan.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Syed007 said:

*Sponsor status changed to "Approved" on Immi and link to attach documents disappeared: 3rd May, 2017

Hi butterfly

Thanks for sharing your timeline. The same thing happened to my sponsor status as well which says now approved... Please do share your visa update with us here. I live in Australia as a citizen now but my wife is in Pakistan.

Hi Syed,

When was your application date? Also other dates such as medical and biometric if they have been completed

On 5/7/2017 at 4:25 PM, Syed007 said:

Hi butterfly

We received our 309 visa grant today! Such a happy day for us alhamdulillah.
Brace yourself, yours is on it's way :-)

14 hours ago, Butterfly said:

We received our 309 visa grant today! Such a happy day for us alhamdulillah.
Brace yourself, yours is on it's way :-)

MASHALLAH thts Great news!!!! Congrats Brother i am so happy for you ?.... Could you please let me know from the day you noticed that the status is showing approved how many more days did it actually take to get your visa approved?

This information will serve as a hint to all the applicants here...

Thanks 

GoodLuck for the future

3 hours ago, Syed007 said:

MASHALLAH thts Great news!!!! Congrats Brother i am so happy for you ?.... Could you please let me know from the day you noticed that the status is showing approved how many more days did it actually take to get your visa approved?

This information will serve as a hint to all the applicants here...

Thanks 

GoodLuck for the future

Thank you very much! :) same to you all inshallah
On 3/5/17 we noticed that the sponsor's status on Immi changed to Approved

On 11/5/17 the visa was granted. But please bare in mind that we applied from Cairo so timelines may be a bit different to Pakistan

20 hours ago, Butterfly said:

Thank you very much! :) same to you all inshallah
On 3/5/17 we noticed that the sponsor's status on Immi changed to Approved

On 11/5/17 the visa was granted. But please bare in mind that we applied from Cairo so timelines may be a bit different to Pakistan

Thanks brother for the information... Yes the timelines do vary from country to country but this will be a hint to all of us that once the status changes to approved the email you all have been waiting for is soon to come ?... Be patient and the Almighty Allah will soon give you the reward INSHALLAH 

Hi,

I'm filling the form 47SP of my "to-be" wife. I have below queries. I appreciate if someone could share his/her feedback.

Q22) Your current residential address: Should we give her parent's house address as after wedding she will stay with her parent until she gets her visa?

Q24) Address for correspondence for processing of Second Stage visa: Should we fill this now? And do we have to provide Pakistan address or Australian address?

Q32) All other members of your family unit: Will she include me (husband) as well or just her family (parents, siblings)?

Q57) Have you and your fiancé(e) or partner met in person: Ours has arranged marriage and we only met each other over internet, but first meeting will be on our wedding day. It says in a Note: "If you have only met over the internet, tick ‘No’."

Thanks,

Shaheen

4 hours ago, Syed007 said:

Thanks brother for the information... Yes the timelines do vary from country to country but this will be a hint to all of us that once the status changes to approved the email you all have been waiting for is soon to come ?... Be patient and the Almighty Allah will soon give you the reward INSHALLAH 

Not Necessarily bhai, MY sponsor status is Approved for almost 5 months by now. No grant yet.

Edited by Misbah

38 minutes ago, Shaheen786 said:

Hi,

I'm filling the form 47SP of my "to-be" wife. I have below queries. I appreciate if someone could share his/her feedback.

Q22) Your current residential address: Should we give her parent's house address as after wedding she will stay with her parent until she gets her visa?

Q24) Address for correspondence for processing of Second Stage visa: Should we fill this now? And do we have to provide Pakistan address or Australian address?

Q32) All other members of your family unit: Will she include me (husband) as well or just her family (parents, siblings)?

Q57) Have you and your fiancé(e) or partner met in person: Ours has arranged marriage and we only met each other over internet, but first meeting will be on our wedding day. It says in a Note: "If you have only met over the internet, tick ‘No’."

Thanks,

Shaheen

If you have only met by internet, only Nikkah or No Rukhsathi yet then there is high chance that they will refuse your visa. Consult, an immigration consultant or seek expert advice before lodging your visa.

Just now, Misbah said:

If you have only met by internet, only Nikkah or No Rukhsathi yet then there is high chance that they will refuse your visa. Consult, an immigration consultant or seek expert advice before lodging your visa.

Our Families has met and our marriage is planned after 2 months. I will be lodging application after marriage (with Ruksati) but preparing forms from now only.

1 minute ago, Shaheen786 said:

Our Families has met and our marriage is planned after 2 months. I will be lodging application after marriage (with Ruksati) but preparing forms from now only.

Ok that's good if you are aware of that. That was just my advise. 

1 minute ago, Shaheen786 said:

Thanks. Could you please also provide feedback to remaining Qs as well, if possible. 

Normally, Dulhan resides in her husband house with his parents and occasionally visits her parents. That's how it is normally there in Pakistan but don't know in your case. 

Q24) Address for correspondence for processing of Second Stage visa: Should we fill this now? And do we have to provide Pakistan address or Australian address?

Don't worry about this at this stage. Provide you current Australian Address when asked for.

Q32) All other members of your family unit: Will she include me (husband) as well or just her family (parents, siblings)?

As she is the applicant she is supposed to provide her parents and sibling details when filling her form i.e.  47SP 

You might also be asked to provide your parent and sibling details when filling online sponsor form.i.e.  40SP 

Q57) Have you and your fiancé(e) or partner met in person: Ours has arranged marriage and we only met each other over internet, but first meeting will be on our wedding day. It says in a Note: "If you have only met over the internet, tick ‘No’."

Already answered.

Please ask others and again seek expert advise as well as I may not be 100% correct. 

Thanks

1 minute ago, Misbah said:

Normally, Dulhan resides in her husband house with his parents and occasionally visits her parents. That's how it is normally there in Pakistan but don't know in your case. 

Q24) Address for correspondence for processing of Second Stage visa: Should we fill this now? And do we have to provide Pakistan address or Australian address?

Don't worry about this at this stage. Provide you current Australian Address when asked for.

Q32) All other members of your family unit: Will she include me (husband) as well or just her family (parents, siblings)?

As she is the applicant she is supposed to provide her parents and sibling details when filling her form i.e.  47SP 

You might also be asked to provide your parent and sibling details when filling online sponsor form.i.e.  40SP 

Q57) Have you and your fiancé(e) or partner met in person: Ours has arranged marriage and we only met each other over internet, but first meeting will be on our wedding day. It says in a Note: "If you have only met over the internet, tick ‘No’."

Already answered.

Please ask others and again seek expert advise as well as I may not be 100% correct. 

Thanks

Thank you Misbah for your detailed response. In my case, as after marriage, we will spend some time together but once I return to Australia, she will stay with her parents. That's why I think, we should give her parents address here, but I'm worried that Immigration guys at Islamabad make it as a factor of the doubt for the non-genuine relationship. 

Just applied for 309, 10 mins ago, so 22nd May 2017.  From Singapore.  it will be interesting to see how the timeline goes here.

I've now got instructions to go do some biometrics and my immi account has updated to require a health assessment.  

I was literally typing a new thread on here, because the screen initially said that 'no documents are required' so I panicked and thought I'd done something badly wrong.  Luckily that's now changed, so I can start uploading everything.  

• Like 2