Guest pakistan

Hello everyone !!This is first time i am gonna write in here.i have applied visa subclass 309 in last may 2016.date was 13.she done with medical and interview .but still waiting for visa grant.i rang to department couple of time but they ssaid to me its in final stages .you will get the good news soon

Hey pumpkin u will be the first one man.dont worry.

My one of my friend said that go consult with your psychologist get a certificate from him that u r mentally disturb&exhausted.submit it to ur Co. What u guys think do u have any idea abt it.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Yesterday i got email form immigration.and they said you rang us on bla bla dates there were 3 dates mentioned in that email.your application is under process and the processing time is 12 months .is we need any document we will contact you.thats it..they sent me one email earlier and in that they mentioned that we dont need any onther document from you .your visa is in final process

Correct me if i m wrong.have u guys notice that frim first session to 2nd session grant they brought 1 months gap.increasing the gap to 4 months and then now shouldnt be 6 month gap from interview to grant.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Hi guys

I'll get marry on October and wanna come with my wife.One of my friend got married and shortafter he brougth his wife to Australia on tourist visa .While she was on tourist visa they applied to Spouse Visa. Do you guys think.any risky on this way?

Thanks