Guest pakistan

For a 309 application (online), we are unable to find answers/provide documents for the following:

1) Visa status in country of residence, Evidence of
Provide evidence of your visa or residence status in your country of residence, including your right to return.
(Does a certified copy of passport is sufficient enough?)

2) Nature of the couple's household, Evidence of
We are living in a joint family system and we are not receiving any bills on our name.

3) Health, Evidence of
You are required to provide additional information as part of the health assessment process for your visa application. 
When click on "Attach" link to view what sort of documents should be uploaded, the following appears

Form 815 Health Undertaking
Health waiver submission/supporting documentation
Letter/Statement Doctor
Letter/Statement Hospital
Others (specify)

If you could please answer what evidences need to be uploaded for the above 3 points, it would be great.

Thanks in advance,
Regards,
Henry

Hello All,
Please advise, If any body is in Similar situation.
Visa: Partner/Spouse 309/100
Marriage Date:05/03/2016
Application Submitted Location, Jerry Lahore
Application Processing Location: Islamabad, Pakistan
Application Date: 06/06/2016
Further Information requested: 15/06/2016
Medical Assessment Completed : 22/06/2016
Medical Assessment Location: Gulberg Lahore
Further Information Submitted: 29/06/2016
Interview Call:14/01/2017

Decision: waiting

I already got response from Riwaty on another Blog @RIWATY Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Zain said:

Any update 4rm any one.

No Zain no update from my side. I have already completed my 12 months mark and still waiting for response from immigration. I had made a call to AHC Islamabad last week regarding application status and they said that timeline has been recently changed now the average processing time is 14 months so you will get a response within the current timeline.

On 3/27/2017 at 9:19 PM, ghaffarahmed said:

Congrats everyone for grant

Just realized that status is recently changed to 'Approved' against my name but no status is appearing against my wife's name .. What could cause this?  Does the same happened with anyone please

My wife applied on 28 July 2018, Interview in mid november, no update since then

Regards

@ghaffarahmed any update at your end? Do you remember when exactly your status changed to 'Approved' in your account? I noticed you got an interview call in just 4 months (MashaAllah) Are you newly married? or have kids?

Unprofessional  staff working in high comission.i just came to know that paki staff dealing with immigration discipline.aussie staff doing just leading task.

They got pakistani mentality too scared to make decision.

How come few applicants apply later and got grant earlier leaving deserved ones in limbo.

Even after paying huge application fee.providing all types of evidence. Done with process.applicants still suffering for ages in limbo.

Cant do much now, Turnbull is pushing back everything in immigration policies...no doubt bloody Pakistani morons will definitely take advantage of it....wait for 15 months to get Visa and then bloody accumulate 8 years to become citizen.... :-(