Guest pakistan

On 10/07/2017 at 19:05, murtza4u said:

Alhumdulillah-e-Rabbil-aaaalameeeen,,,,

We JUST GOT OUR VISA TODAY AT 11:16 AM Pakistan Standard Time (4:16 PM Australian time)

What a great news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We got it after 9 months and 15 days.. 

It's been a very nice journey with you guys (waited a lot) but finally, we got what we wanted.

May all of you who are waiting for a long time, get your Grant soooon... Especially (Usman, Riwaty, Zain, Irfan & zee147). 

May all the new applicants also get their grants ASAP and you don't have to wait that much as we did. (Ameeeeen)

and Alhumdulillah, I got grant for 100 visa subclass directly, instead of 309 :jiggy:

Many congratulations to you! :o:D

On 06/07/2017 at 21:25, murtza4u said:

WOW.... Tons of congratulations @ghaffarahmed @Earlgrey @Syed007 @Aymbi

Please don't forget to update your cases on the sheet and please let us know how much time you got for initial entry?

Best of luck for your future life.. very happy for you guys...

Thank you and I wish you the same! :)

Initial entry for my husband is any time before mid-December this year.

On 06/07/2017 at 21:25, murtza4u said:

WOW.... Tons of congratulations @ghaffarahmed @Earlgrey @Syed007 @Aymbi

Please don't forget to update your cases on the sheet and please let us know how much time you got for initial entry?

Best of luck for your future life.. very happy for you guys...

Thank you and I wish you the same! :)

Initial entry for my husband is any time before mid-December this year.

Hello everyone

Asalam alikum,
Do you people have any idea that which months applications are being interviewing these days? Or anyone from December or january got any updates?

Thanks
Kind regards [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G930S using PomsinOz mobile app

There is no specific months or days for interviews, you can expect an interview call after your file is allocated to a case officer and it can happen anytime.

I have not seen an interview update from peeps who applied in January or February, on average it takes between 5 to 6 months. We applied our visa in February and its almost five months now and we havent heared anything from immigration yet. Lets hope it is soon.

Regards,
Asim

Sent from my iPhone using PomsinOz
  • Like 1

There is no specific months or days for interviews, you can expect an interview call after your file is allocated to a case officer and it can happen anytime.

I have not seen an interview update from peeps who applied in January or February, on average it takes between 5 to 6 months. We applied our visa in February and its almost five months now and we havent heared anything from immigration yet. Lets hope it is soon.

Regards,
Asim

Thank you Asim, I have applied in January and haven't heard anything till now. So getting little impatient :)

Kind regards :)

2 hours ago, Mrshubs said:

Thank you Asim, I have applied in January and haven't heard anything till now. So getting little impatient :)

Kind regards :)

hello! i applied in dec and my interview call came end of june, since then again no updates...i totally understand your impatience. fingers crossed for speedy grants for all of us inshAllah

• Like 1

hello! i applied in dec and my interview call came end of june, since then again no updates...i totally understand your impatience. fingers crossed for speedy grants for all of us inshAllah

Thank you Ayesha, can you please share what kind of questions they asked and how much time they took? :) you reply would be great help :)
Thanks for the wish. I pray for all of us :)

Kind regards

On 12/07/2017 at 16:42, ayesha said:

guys any idea how long visit visa takes to process and chances of success?

well @ayesha visit visa takes around 48-63 days.

keep in mind that decision on your partner visa is affected, as visa 309/300 is offshore.

@Mrshubs interview calls usually come between 3-7 months after DOL.

questions asked vary from general to personal and usually from the things mentioned in your application, so you should know what is written in your application.

Calls are recorded and the person (caller) tells you not to refer from anything, else your interview is void.

• Like 1

[mention=264944]Mrshubs[/mention] interview calls usually come between 3-7 months after DOL.
questions asked vary from general to personal and usually from the things mentioned in your application, so you should know what is written in your application.
Calls are recorded and the person (caller) tells you not to refer from anything, else your interview is void.

Can you explain what do you mean by "not to refer from anything"? I was a bit confused by that..

[mention=264944]Mrshubs[/mention] interview calls usually come between 3-7 months after DOL.

Thank you@irggy. :)

@AsimMaliki meant to say that they tell you that you should not refer to any paper, laptop, any written material or a person, if they thought something or somebody is there to help, they cancel or nullify the interview.

Not sure, may be because people give false documents and they don't remember so they refer to written material.

Edited by irggy

10 hours ago, irggy said:

well @ayesha visit visa takes around 48-63 days.

keep in mind that decision on your partner visa is affected, as visa 309/300 is offshore.

I contacted the department of immigration in Sydney few weeks ago and they informed me that visit visa has nothing to do with spouse visa. It will definitely not effect the decision. However, when it comes time for the spouse visa decision to be made and if the applicant is onshore for visit, it depends on how the offshore immigration inform you. The process varies from country to country. I have seen in forums that when the applicant comes here on visit, AHC usually sends a letter to get offshore and sends the grant in a couple of days.. They cannot reject the spouse visa mainly because you are onshore.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, irggy said:

@arham786 No offense, i am confused, as whom should we believe what they tell on call or the website,  As per website, one should be outside Australia

FYR  http://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Visa-1/309-

Yes, like i said you have to be offshore to get the grant. But my point was that being onshore does not affect the spouse visa decision. If you are onshore for a visit they will tell you to leave the country first before giving the grant