Guest pakistan

Hi!
Would it delay my application further if I change my residential address now?  By changing, I mean I am thinking of moving into new place in another city, so obviously have to inform DHA. My dol is 23rd feb 2018 and I had my interview 2.5 months ago.

Edited by tobeaussieIA

1 hour ago, Srf04 said:

Hi guys, 

Does anyone know once the grant email has been received, how does the applicant receive the visa? Is it upon arrival at Australian immigration? 

Thanks in advance. 

They usually post grant letter at your address. You can also check the status through vevo online. 

6 hours ago, Srf04 said:

Hi guys, 

Does anyone know once the grant email has been received, how does the applicant receive the visa? Is it upon arrival at Australian immigration? 

Thanks in advance. 

They will send you the Grant letter through Email . There will be no visa stamp on your passport . You just need to print that letter in case airline might ask you for visa, Mostly Pakistani Immigration ask for Visa while departing from pakistan . Otherwise on AU airport they will only scan your passport nothing else . 

4 hours ago, true.living said:

They will send you the Grant letter through Email . There will be no visa stamp on your passport . You just need to print that letter in case airline might ask you for visa, Mostly Pakistani Immigration ask for Visa while departing from pakistan . Otherwise on AU airport they will only scan your passport nothing else . 

Thanks so much. 

6 hours ago, true.living said:

👍quite helpful....

Hello everyone. 

I have recently joined this forum. 

quick updates on my 309 visa progress: 

DOL: 27. Jul. 2018
Request for additional docs: 11. Feb. 2019
Submission of additional docs: 12. Feb. 2019

Hoping for the best 🙂
Good luck to everyone!

Hey guys 

So I got the request ( on 8-4-19 ) for:

1- police checks from all the residential addresses after turning 16 years ( both sponsors and applicants) .

2- sponsors AFP .

I got the police checks from Pakistan ( with current date of issuance for both my sponsor and myself ) . But my sponsors UK police check is still the one he got issued in 2015 . I just pray and hope they don’t ask me for a current date of issuance for that one since he never traveled to UK after his exit in 2013. 

Ill be making a file and writing a short clarification note stating “sponsor exited UK in 2013 & then got his police check issued in 2015 ( for his PR lodgement ) and moved to Australia in 2016 . He has never traveled to the UK after 2013 “

Anybody else here gone through similar state . Your feedback will be much appreciated.

Just now, MnMA said:

No need to worry. I asked this query before  application lodgement. Just go ahead with submission and write clarification note(if you want to) 

oh Ok so u asked before 309 lodgement that’s helpful 

I thought I should just see who else is in the same boat as me 🙂  And can get more feedback on the situation. 

13 minutes ago, Kashif45 said:

Hi to all,

My wife has done medical today, should we hit the button of information provided or wait for the clinic to upload the result and then hit the button?

Is it first time medical or first was expired and you were asked to redo it?

2 minutes ago, Ahmad said:

Is it first time medical or first was expired and you were asked to redo it?

First time medical was done in 2017, when I applied my visa.When I came here and applied for my wife's visa, I provided the old hap id which was accepted and they didn't ask for the new medical until now.

22 minutes ago, Kashif45 said:

First time medical was done in 2017, when I applied my visa.When I came here and applied for my wife's visa, I provided the old hap id which was accepted and they didn't ask for the new medical until now.

Thank you.