Guest pakistan

5 minutes ago, Hawar19Jan said:

Have you filled and submitted 40sp then.

If not, then you will need to submit form 40sp to sponsor spouse. No separate application Is required.  

I did that then I don't have to apply for the first option. I only applied for second option and provided all supporting docs under my name.

52523803_2059760154121137_4384616938643390464_n.png?_nc_cat=105&_nc_ht=scontent-sin2-1.xx&oh=e73ae94e2afea719794fece267bb6bbd&oe=5CDEB81C

Edited by AR5H1D

4 hours ago, AR5H1D said:

I did that then I don't have to apply for the first option. I only applied for second option and provided all supporting docs under my name.

52523803_2059760154121137_4384616938643390464_n.png?_nc_cat=105&_nc_ht=scontent-sin2-1.xx&oh=e73ae94e2afea719794fece267bb6bbd&oe=5CDEB81C

I'm not sure, hopefully someone else can explain.  

However from timeline you applied,

only 40sp was required to sponsor 309stage 1.

There's wasn't anything like separate application for sponsor.  

All people on this form applied in 2018 have same story. Hopefully someone will clarify further. 

1 hour ago, MnMA said:

Anyone have any idea that around what time AHC calls you? like it can be any time or around 10 or 12? and its hidden number or any specific number?

They call from land line, 051-××××××××

Anytime during office hours, can be late as I myself received call after 4pm. 

6 hours ago, AR5H1D said:

Make sure you have sponsored applicant for visa 309 by completing and submitting sponsor's form 40SP. You can do this via immiAccount.

11 hours ago, Ahmad said:

Hi, this is good sign that you are close to get your grant. Should  Prepare your answers carefully may be get professional advice as it seems your decision will be made immediately after submission and satisfaction of this document content. 

Best wishes 

If they have received a Natural Justice letter they are nearer to refusal than grant.

Professional advice is essential. 

8 hours ago, AR5H1D said:

The application is for both visas at once. If you meet the requirements ( 3 years together, 2 years if you have kids) then you get the PR straightaway = 100/801. If not, then they grant the 309/820 first. 

1 hour ago, Nemesis said:

You need to contact Immigration and tell them you are no longer in the relationship with her. 

And after informing immigration about your relationship is over. Your job is done. After it's up to immigration,  what they do, and they'll share nothing about your partner with you.

guys i need assistance 

immigration has asked for my husband to get a police clearance certificate for Karachi (he lived there for 9 years from 2004-2013)

he's settled in Islamabad now and we have provided PCC for Islamabad. but they need it for every city he has lived in since turning 16

does anyone know the process? can we get this online or will my husband have to travel to karachi to get it from the local police station he lived closest to?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks so much. 

13 minutes ago, Srf04 said:

guys i need assistance 

immigration has asked for my husband to get a police clearance certificate for Karachi (he lived there for 9 years from 2004-2013)

he's settled in Islamabad now and we have provided PCC for Islamabad. but they need it for every city he has lived in since turning 16

does anyone know the process? can we get this online or will my husband have to travel to karachi to get it from the local police station he lived closest to?

Thanks so much. 

https://pkm.punjab.gov.pk/public/home/services?id=a

This link have process for Punjab police.  

Not sure about sindh police, but they must have similar procedure.  Hope this will help.

1 hour ago, Srf04 said:

guys i need assistance 

Thanks so much. 

My husband did his university years in Karachi so for skilled PR he actually went to Karachi to get his PCCs. There’s one way in which someone can get PCC on applicant’s behalf but police mentions it on PCC that applicant wasn’t present himself. 

16 hours ago, MnMA said:

Anyone have any idea that around what time AHC calls you? like it can be any time or around 10 or 12? and its hidden number or any specific number?

Can be anytime within office working hours, i got call at 3pm from an Islamabad landline number. 

10 hours ago, Srf04 said:

guys i need assistance 

Thanks so much. 

I did mines last year from Karachi.

Here is the process I followed with Gulberg DIG office. Mines was District Central Karachi. So you have to go to your relevant district.

1) Go to DIG office in Gulberg located next to Gulberg Police Station

2) Tell them you want PCC as immigration has asked. They will give you a form.

3) Read this form clearly and there is a long list of documents you need to attach with that form. Make sure you attach every document properly.

4) Bring that completed form along with documents (some needs to be attested) to the same person who gave you form

5) He will identify your police station and will write police station name on same form and also will do entry of your form into his register

6) Take that form along with same documents to your police station

7) Police station will give you their own form which you have to fill and submit back to police station. It will need two witnesses so you have to provide NIC and signatures of witnesses.

8 ) Complete and attached documents and submit police station's form back to police station

9) Police station will take 1-2 weeks for verification and they will give you verified form (same form with SHO stamp) 

10 ) Take that verified form and the first form (step 2 above) back to DIG office and submit them

11) DIG office will once again check your form and will take you to DIG for personal appearance where DIG will sign your form and will issue you police clearance certificate.

Note:

1) If the applicant is not able to do himself then he has to give power of attorney to someone. Form and content details of this power of attorney can be done in some shop near Gulberg Police Station

2) Major process is within Police station (step 6-9 above). This is not the easy one as we all know how things work within police stations. I recommend you to approach police station with some contact within police station. Otherwise you might face unnecessary troubles.

Good luck.

Lilly

1 hour ago, Lilly23 said:

I did mines last year from Karachi.

Here is the process I followed with Gulberg DIG office. Mines was District Central Karachi. So you have to go to your relevant district.

1) Go to DIG office in Gulberg located next to Gulberg Police Station

2) Tell them you want PCC as immigration has asked. They will give you a form.

3) Read this form clearly and there is a long list of documents you need to attach with that form. Make sure you attach every document properly.

4) Bring that completed form along with documents (some needs to be attested) to the same person who gave you form

5) He will identify your police station and will write police station name on same form and also will do entry of your form into his register

6) Take that form along with same documents to your police station

7) Police station will give you their own form which you have to fill and submit back to police station. It will need two witnesses so you have to provide NIC and signatures of witnesses.

8 ) Complete and attached documents and submit police station's form back to police station

9) Police station will take 1-2 weeks for verification and they will give you verified form (same form with SHO stamp) 

10 ) Take that verified form and the first form (step 2 above) back to DIG office and submit them

11) DIG office will once again check your form and will take you to DIG for personal appearance where DIG will sign your form and will issue you police clearance certificate.

Note:

1) If the applicant is not able to do himself then he has to give power of attorney to someone. Form and content details of this power of attorney can be done in some shop near Gulberg Police Station

2) Major process is within Police station (step 6-9 above). This is not the easy one as we all know how things work within police stations. I recommend you to approach police station with some contact within police station. Otherwise you might face unnecessary troubles.

Good luck.

Lilly

Thanks so much for the detailed response. 

On 21/02/2019 at 17:13, Shane01 said:

Does anyone know how to cancel sponsorship for temporary 309 Visa I dotn want to sponsor my wife anymore she is having affair with someone else I want her to go back to Pakistan plz help

Shane zero four five seven three one four one three zero

Hi all,

very interesting reading all the problems and I hope everyone gets to their intended resolutions.

I applied for a partner visa 309 in August 2018, in December 2018 more information was required, then in February 2019 we received the approval - by surprise!!

On the visa grant it states

for first entry, arrive by: 20/09/19

length of stay: Until notified that subclass 100 has been decided or the application is withdrawn

Does anyone know how long this could be for that I am unable to return to the UK? Or anywhere! I have read I do not need to be in Australia for the approval of subclass 100, however I do not want to breach any time quotas.

thanks

matt

20 minutes ago, Matt JH said:

Hi all,

very interesting reading all the problems and I hope everyone gets to their intended resolutions.

I applied for a partner visa 309 in August 2018, in December 2018 more information was required, then in February 2019 we received the approval - by surprise!!

On the visa grant it states

for first entry, arrive by: 20/09/19

length of stay: Until notified that subclass 100 has been decided or the application is withdrawn

Does anyone know how long this could be for that I am unable to return to the UK? Or anywhere! I have read I do not need to be in Australia for the approval of subclass 100, however I do not want to breach any time quotas.

thanks

matt

UK processing  times are different.  And 4-6 months usually. 

As long as your relationship will continue you will be granted 100 in early year  2022. Because processing times for 100 are same for all i.e. 20 months approximately. 

You can return to UK after making first entry to Australia. 

You may have to explain to immigration for 100 that you have intentions to migrate Australia permanently in near future. 

Hi all.

Just received auto generated email from "auto-letter-generator@homeaffairs.gov.au" Saying ...

We are writing to inform you that your application for a Partner (Provisional) visa is in progress. Your application takes time to process as we complete a number of thorough checks.

This looks like an auto generated email from System and I think since it is exactly 12 months today (my DOL: 24/02/2018) therefore, system sent this email automatically? Or it might be a response to my email for visa status 3 weeks ago. 

Is it normal to receive such application status email after 1 year completion? Anybody else received such email? And does it mean the application is going to take further long as its says they're completing a number of thorough checks?

Any feedback is much appreciated.

Thanks.

Lilly

42 minutes ago, Lilly23 said:

Hi all.

Just received auto generated email from "auto-letter-generator@homeaffairs.gov.au" Saying ...

This looks like an auto generated email from System and I think since it is exactly 12 months today (my DOL: 24/02/2018) therefore, system sent this email automatically? Or it might be a response to my email for visa status 3 weeks ago. 

Is it normal to receive such application status email after 1 year completion? Anybody else received such email? And does it mean the application is going to take further long as its says they're completing a number of thorough checks?

Any feedback is much appreciated.

Thanks.

Lilly

Received email on Sunday should be Automatic one. Nothing to worry,

On the other side,  thorough checks mean it may delay application for extra checks. I have passed 13 months mark. Even though I haven't received such e-mail. 

I still feel my application has gone in further checks. Otherwise it should have been granted in 9-11 months like most of them .

On 22/02/2019 at 01:19, Mrssams said:

Hii all.. I need your suggestions please.

Applied for 309. Got natural justice letter from the department. As we are nikkahfied so our CO given us 28 days time to comment before they take decision on how we meet the criteria for the four aspects i.e 

Financial,social, household and nature of the person's commitment 

Does anyone have heard about legislation applicable circumstances(natural justice)?

Hi. I'm going through the same case as yours. Received the same exact email few days back. And I wanted to know that what you have planned to do related to this situation. And what are the results. Kindly guide me too. 

3 minutes ago, Hawar19Jan said:

Received email on Sunday should be Automatic one. Nothing to worry,

On the other side,  thorough checks mean it may delay application for extra checks. I have passed 13 months mark. Even though I haven't received such e-mail. 

I still feel my application has gone in further checks. Otherwise it should have been granted in 9-11 months like most of them .

Did you sent visa status query email to AHC? 

I'm bit worried of the PCC expiry which I submitted, as my (sponsor's) two oversease PCC wil expire by mid March; and doing oversease PCC is usually a headache. Therefore, I wish visa comes before they expire.

Good luck to you.

Lilly 

1 minute ago, MnMA said:

If your sponsor(i believe husband) haven’t been to those countries after issuance if PCC then no need to worry. Even if after issuance of PCC he haven’t been to Pakistan then that PCC is also valid(if he submitted one)

If this is the case, then PCC expiry should not be a problem and I hope they shouldn't ask me to provide again.