Guest pakistan

Hi everyone,

My partner and I have just submitted the 309 application. But a very big problem appeared on the immi screen after payment is that when it includes the NON-Migrating family members ( who are not Aus citizens or PR)! What does that mean?

Shouldn't there be only one name to appear as applicant ( that of my partner ) and should exclude those family members?

Also, on the organise the health requirement section even the non-migrating family members have been included.

What we understood with the question " does this applicant have any family member not traveling to Australia who are not citizens or PR " is that we are just required to indicate the family members names even if they are not migrating nor are included in the application.

Please help!

Did we misconstrue the question? What do we do?

@manilaoz

Hi from my understanding i think you have miss understood the question after seeing your post i read my hubby's application in this question they are asking about "FAMILY UNIT " ( hubby wife & kids ) not IMMEDIATE FAMILY  which includes (parents & siblings).

i am sure you can fix this by clicking on update us and there is an option to fix incorrect answers or contact the embassy  Do it ASAP !! 

Hope this will help 

IMG_2785.PNG

Thanks Aisha,

I'm currently correcting it under UPDATE US feature of the website. But I wonder, should I click incorrect ALL other names  including my name because it appears there as well as an applicant ?

or should I just click on the names of my partner's siblings, parent, and niece and leave my partner's name and my name being the APPLICANT and SPONSOR respectively?

On 12 March 2018 at 03:59, Aisha00! said:

@manilaoz

Hi from my understanding i think you have miss understood the question after seeing your post i read my hubby's application in this question they are asking about "FAMILY UNIT " ( hubby wife & kids ) not IMMEDIATE FAMILY  which includes (parents & siblings).

i am sure you can fix this by clicking on update us and there is an option to fix incorrect answers or contact the embassy  Do it ASAP !! 

Hope this will help 

IMG_2785.PNG

Thanks a lot Aisha! I've submitted the request for updating my details. Hope the CO will be assigned soon and see the errors I've acknowledged.

14 hours ago, Andy_ said:

Any update applicants from March-June 2017 especially @dr.maria @Mi mi ?

A friend of mine applied on 31st May 2017 and she had her visa granted today. 9.5 months all up.

I haven’t received any updates yet. Emailed them a few times a few weeks ago and just yesterday and I was told that my application is in its last stages of processing and it is being determined to see if it meets regulatory requirements or not. Hope we get our visas soon.

4 hours ago, Falcon11 said:

My Wife's timeline, applied through MARA agent in Adelaide. She is based in Pakistan. All documents were uploaded upfront. No response yet.

DOL :09-10-2017

Medicals: Jan, 2018

PCC: Feb, 2018

Had you been asked for the medicals or you did it by yourself??

Hi guys,

It's been a week since lodging 309, and I still have a couple of questions needing clarification:

1. Is there still a need for a sponsor to download, fill up, and attach form 40sp? What about form 47 sp for applicant, but we noticed that the online form has asked the same questions under a pdf 47 sp.

2. What about a photograph? How did others here scanned and uploaded a photo of the applicant?

Hope someone can help clarify these Qs.

2 hours ago, manilaoz said:

Hi guys,

It's been a week since lodging 309, and I still have a couple of questions needing clarification:

1. Is there still a need for a sponsor to download, fill up, and attach form 40sp? What about form 47 sp for applicant, but we noticed that the online form has asked the same questions under a pdf 47 sp.

2. What about a photograph? How did others here scanned and uploaded a photo of the applicant?

Hope someone can help clarify these Qs.

1. I have often wondered the same thing. I and a couple of my friends ended up filling, signing and uploading forms 47sp and 40sp because we weren't sure. Even if it's not required, it can't hurt the application.

2. I took a passport sized photo and wrote my name on the back in capitals as per instructions. Then I scanned both the front and the back of the photo and uploaded it.

4 hours ago, dr maria said:

Well.. still on the waiting side .. 

DOA 27th Apr 2017

DOI 5TH FEB 2018

still waiting for the approval 

Asked them multiple times but still getting the same standered answer...

M so disappointed. ..

Ah okay. I hope the grant comes in soon for you.

Dr. Maria

Insha Allah, you will get the grant real soon. I’ve been following your active responses on this thread. 

Did you apply through yourself or your husband has applied on your behalf?

through a MARA agent?

Did you upload all the documents upfront?

Do you have any clue why are they holding your case a bit longer than others? Did something happened in the interview or during the interview you think you could have replied any question incorrectly or in a much better way?

I still believe that you will get your visa real soon. I can understand your situation as I’m going through the same. Hopefully, Everyone will get their grants soon.

1 hour ago, Falcon11 said:

Dr. Maria

Insha Allah, you will get the grant real soon. I’ve been following your active responses on this thread. 

Did you apply through yourself or your husband has applied on your behalf?

through a MARA agent?

Did you upload all the documents upfront?

Do you have any clue why are they holding your case a bit longer than others? Did something happened in the interview or during the interview you think you could have replied any question incorrectly or in a much better way?

I still believe that you will get your visa real soon. I can understand your situation as I’m going through the same. Hopefully, Everyone will get their grants soon.

I have applied via agent who is  basedoing  in Australia ... my husband is the sponsor. .. well my interview went well ... no answer was incorrect  ... the  interview  was of 45 mints ... they didn't call my husband for the interview.... my husband came for the visit here and we went to Turkey for our anniversary  ... he went back on 14th March .. this all I have already told at the time of interview... this was the plan.... now it's been more than a month since the interview  done ... the additional documents were submitted on the next day of interview.... nuthng is left from our side..... just waiting for the approval... this waiting period is like a hanging position and terrible. ... I wish they should understand the pain of this position when everything has been provided and gvn to them .. I don't know what's happening. ..  we both r so depress.. 

We wish to have the grant in this month (inshAllah)...   it is so difficult  for him to cum again and again.. and for me to stay here alone.... 

Edited by dr maria

1 hour ago, Aisha00! said:

@dr maria  date of lodgement is 31 july 2017  got MEDICAL 7 August 2017 it will be 8 months on 31st March ... since then no contact whatsoever... i emailed them, got reply saying that the visa officer is actively working on it and will contact if any document required. 

Expect ur interview  call in 10th months as they won't contact u before that... they do have the standerd  answer that they r working and will update accordingly .. I never get any  proper answer from them else than the disappointment. .. 

The average interview time lies are between 10 to 11 months ... Insh Allah ull get it accordingly.. till then keep ur immigration account updated with all the uploads ad details u have in this period... 

Best of luck!