Guest pakistan

Hi,

My Mrs was advised about 4 days back after her interview that the file (online) prepared was good and her case will be sent to the Australian decision maker.

I also confirmed via email with AHC that the case has been sent for final decision.

However, I know when I uploaded her PCC from Islamabad Police in Dec 2015, it had validity of only 3 months. I never got it made again, since expiry is so soon so there is no point in uploading it again and see it getting expired.

How come the AHC Isb CO never requested the PCC and sent the case for final decision?:huh:

Hi,

My Mrs was advised about 4 days back after her interview that the file (online) prepared was good and her case will be sent to the Australian decision maker.

I also confirmed via email with AHC that the case has been sent for final decision.

However, I know when I uploaded her PCC from Islamabad Police in Dec 2015, it had validity of only 3 months. I never got it made again, since expiry is so soon so there is no point in uploading it again and see it getting expired.

How come the AHC Isb CO never requested the PCC and sent the case for final decision?:huh:

If PCC was valid at the time of submission then for IMMIGRATION its valid for 12 months depending upon date of issuance.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Does anyone know what does approved status means in terms of sponsor?

My partner's status is showing as in progress while mine (the sponsor's) status shows as approved.

What significance it has in terms of application? Please see the link for the snipimmi approved.JPG

immi approved.JPG

This is too long, I hope you get the decision soon.

Did AHC Isb say anything about the application as to what stage is it in? Or has it been referred to Australian Decision maker for the final review?

Thank you for contacting the department.

With reference to your email; please note that your application is being actively processed. I also note that the application has been assessed.

However I am unable to give you a definite time frame for finalisation.

We appreciate your patience as we move towards finalising the application

this is what I got from AHC islamabad today...

If you want to know the status and you have applied paper based, what is the best method to contact AHC Islamabad? Phone or e-mail? and is it advised to visit the AHC physically with your partner to know the status? I applied on 1st March 2016, and it already seems like forever without my wife! :(

Hi Guys,

I applied in March 2016. NO calls NO email, No nothing. they are so lazy..

My status is showing Assessment Under Process, My husband's status is Submitted.

We received an email for additional documents I think in May 2016. We provide them in a week, after that Nothing...!!

Kind Regards

Tasleem

Guys who applied in March 2016, just relax.

If you haven't been contacted, do not worry. In our case, the interview happened after about 7 months, with no prior contact of any sort except an auto generated email. I have seen for some cases interviews happening ever after 8 months.

Don't think too much, keep 9-12 months timeline in your mind, especially female applicants. For now, just relax, chill and enjoy your life while you wait :) Sooner or later, you will be with your partner for a long journey ahead.

Just email and phone is fine :) I wish you do not ever have to visit in person, as they only call people in person when the interview doesn't go well on phone. Good luck :)

I usually email; so that I and them have a written record of contact/chase. I then also called them to get immediate response. You might have to wait 10-15 minutes in queue on the call, however it is still faster than email; for which sometimes they reply after 5-6 days.

Just email and phone is fine :) I wish you do not ever have to visit in person, as they only call people in person when the interview doesn't go well on phone. Good luck :)

I usually email; so that I and them have a written record of contact/chase. I then also called them to get immediate response. You might have to wait 10-15 minutes in queue on the call, however it is still faster than email; for which sometimes they reply after 5-6 days.

Hmmm... I guess I shall give them a call in Mid August to find out what the situation really is. What sort of questions should a person as on the telephone call? a few which came to my head were:

1. Has a CO been assigned to our case? if yes then can I speak to him / her?

2. Has the case been forwarded to someone in Australia?

3. has the sponsor status been verified?

I am new to this forum I have applied partner visa offshore was contacted by case officer exactly after 12 months for interview later case officer requested police clearance from home country as it was not received by embassy but was done a year ago, now my question is my pcc and medical both expired before decision will my visa be granted or I will have to re do my pcc n medical. pcc was done on 1 july 2015 requested in june but time was extended as couldn't locate my pcc. I asked case officer do I need to do new pcc because the old one is expired he said if there would be a need I will advice I have a feeling they might not grant my visa they just getting all paper work so they can make the decision has anyone been in this situation really worried as to what will happen. file was lodged online through immi account on 8june 2015 interview on 8june 2016 requested pcc and stat dec from father in law and form 80 all sent please anyone could help me here thanks.

My wife has called AHC ISL twice up til now, this month and last month. All we get is a generic reply from the operator: " Your documents are complete and please wait for interview call. If we require any further documents, the dept shall contact you. Standard processing time is 9-12 months. "

DOL: 9 Feb 2016. (5+ months wait already) :err:

I am new to this forum I have applied partner visa offshore was contacted by case officer exactly after 12 months for interview later case officer requested police clearance from home country as it was not received by embassy but was done a year ago, now my question is my pcc and medical both expired before decision will my visa be granted or I will have to re do my pcc n medical. pcc was done on 1 july 2015 requested in june but time was extended as couldn't locate my pcc. I asked case officer do I need to do new pcc because the old one is expired he said if there would be a need I will advice I have a feeling they might not grant my visa they just getting all paper work so they can make the decision has anyone been in this situation really worried as to what will happen. file was lodged online through immi account on 8june 2015 interview on 8 june 2016 requested pcc and stat dec from father in law and form 80 all sent please anyone could help me here thanks.

I applied in June,2015.. Got interview call in January 2016.. Uptill now, nothing has been done.. I called AHC several times. All I could get a same reply that its currently in process. They will call me..

Edited by alikhan9223

Don't worry - I waited 7 months and I know people who waited more than 8+ months for interview. chill

My wife has called AHC ISL twice up til now, this month and last month. All we get is a generic reply from the operator: " Your documents are complete and please wait for interview call. If we require any further documents, the dept shall contact you. Standard processing time is 9-12 months. "

DOL: 9 Feb 2016. (5+ months wait already) :err:

Alikhan,

Did you ask them if they have sent the case for final decision to Oz Decision maker?

What status does it show in front of your name in Immi? (Not your Mrs, or I mean, what status does it show in front of sponsor)

good luck :)

Yeah, i asked them if my file have been sent to decision maker or not.. They said that no, its currently being assessed.. In immi account, its saying "Assessment in Progress". By the way, i am applicant. My wife is sponsoring me..

Yeah, i asked them if my file have been sent to decision maker or not.. They said that no, its currently being assessed.. In immi account, its saying "Assessment in Progress". By the way, i am applicant. My wife is sponsoring me..

update my medical has been fail due to I am hepatitis b positive.and they give me a last chance to submit health waiver.I dont know what's it mean.but so far I lose my confidence.now not thinking any more about the visa.but I wish everyone got there visa soon insha Allah.best of luck brothers and sisters......

update my medical has been fail due to I am hepatitis b positive.and they give me a last chance to submit health waiver.I dont know what's it mean.but so far I lose my confidence.now not thinking any more about the visa.but I wish everyone got there visa soon insha Allah.best of luck brothers and sisters......

Ohhh... so sad to hear about u bro.. Get well soon.. u r no more eligible to get a partner visa. Anyway, u can apply for it when ull be hepatitis negative. hope for the best.. time to take doctor's advice.. don't lose hope.. I can understand what u r goin through.. just have faith in Allah..

There is always a good reason in the bigger picture and insha'Allah, there will be something better hidden for you than the Australian Dream. I wish you good luck with your future procedures and I am sure you will get something far better.

This is so sad Jawad Butt. I am confused as to how you could be Hepatitis B positive while giving the exam as your in no condition physically to move around. What I mean to say is that was the virus dormant or something? And do the AHC give you a second chance if something like this comes up? you could get your self fixed and get the medical done again.

Anyways I wish you all the best in your future endeavors!