Guest pakistan

Great Congrats :)

AHC is finally awake and working these days ;)

Hi All

My cousin also got her visa this morning :)

She also applied somewhere in mid-Nov last year, got medical in end April and got visa grant this morning.

Good Luck to all.

Aussie Girl Bay

Yes, sulmar u need to submit NIC with english translation along with documents.

Sorry i didn't make myself clear.

I meant, does my wife need to give in her pakistan ID card (shanakhti card) with application? Because she did not give it in since we were under the impression that since there's a copy of her Passport, the card won't be needed. So basically I'm asking is it mandatory to give in shanakhti card? If so, it must be translated in English and then given?

Thanks in advance!

ETP, Rackspace, Xen, Amnaali, Missu and (un-named Cousin) C/O AGB many congratulations on visa and wish you good luck.

I hope and pray that We including male applicants will have our visa news soon inshallah. Aamin.

Regards,

Xara

Sorry i didn't make myself clear.

I meant, does my wife need to give in her pakistan ID card (shanakhti card) with application? Because she did not give it in since we were under the impression that since there's a copy of her Passport, the card won't be needed. So basically I'm asking is it mandatory to give in shanakhti card? If so, it must be translated in English and then given?

Thanks in advance!

Yeah NIC and birth certificate are mandatory , and NIC should be translated and attested by notary public

I called AHC Yesterday and spoke with my CO Miss.T.. She is much better then other COs ... she told me everything in detail , she said that for the applicants whose security checks are still in process after 12 months timeline is passed they are worried about it too, their supervisor has contacted agencies to complete the security checks as soon as possible so that they can finalize cases so for few applicants they asked for extra information and they provided it so i hope there will be outcome of this effort... my security checks were started in June 2012 next month it is gonna be whole 12 months so hope to hear some good news next month...mine security checks and medical clearance is still in process :(

goog luck of female applicants.

Hi All

My cousin also got her visa this morning :)

She also applied somewhere in mid-Nov last year, got medical in end April and got visa grant this morning.

Good Luck to all.

Aussie Girl Bay

Hello FirstKnight,

Can you plz share with me the number on which you talked with Miss T, as i'm trying to contact AHC since 3 dayz but all the time operator transfer my call to mail, i don't know whats the hitch. I kept trying on this number +92-51-835 5500

I called AHC Yesterday and spoke with my CO Miss.T.. She is much better then other COs ... she told me everything in detail , she said that for the applicants whose security checks are still in process after 12 months timeline is passed they are worried about it too, their supervisor has contacted agencies to complete the security checks as soon as possible so that they can finalize cases so for few applicants they asked for extra information and they provided it so i hope there will be outcome of this effort... my security checks were started in June 2012 next month it is gonna be whole 12 months so hope to hear some good news next month...mine security checks and medical clearance is still in process :(
Edited by gprs

Hello FirstKnight,

Can you plz share with me the number on which you talked with Miss T, as i'm trying to contact AHC since 3 dayz but all the time operator transfer my call to mail, i don't know whats the hitch. I kept trying on this number +92-51-835 5500

The number you have is perfect bro nothing is wrong with number , try to dial the number early in the morning i always try at 9.00am and the call must get transfer to the CO ... when u dial the number wait for the operator and then ask her to transfer it to ur CO e-g Miss T she will transfer ur call if some one else pick up the phone simply ask him/her that u want to talk to u ur own CO then they do transfer it ....

Thanx FirstKnight.

The number you have is perfect bro nothing is wrong with number , try to dial the number early in the morning i always try at 9.00am and the call must get transfer to the CO ... when u dial the number wait for the operator and then ask her to transfer it to ur CO e-g Miss T she will transfer ur call if some one else pick up the phone simply ask him/her that u want to talk to u ur own CO then they do transfer it ....

Yeah NIC and birth certificate are mandatory , and NIC should be translated and attested by notary public

Attesting is fine since I've had all other documents done. Can anyone do the translation or certain places? Can you please guide me to the right direction First Knight.

Edited by sulmar

Dear Sulmar,

Go to any notary public for translation, they have predefined formats along with stamps, and they do ask for only 50 rupees for the translation of NIC.

Attesting is fine since I've had all other documents done. Can anyone do the translation or certain places? Can you please guide me to the right direction First Knight.

Fair enough.

I've read the checklist several times and the only thing that's compulsory is the birth certificate along with ONE of the identification documents such as NIC/Passport. My case, photocopy of passport was given. I could be wrong but no where does it say NIC MUST be provided.

Hi Sulmar,

On the checklist it is mentioned:

'Certified copy of applicant(s) national identity card Urdu and English (translated and attested)'

You need translated and attested NIC copy.

http://www.pakistan.highcommission.gov.au/files/islm/120822-pg9-partner.pdf

Best,

Aussie Girl Bay

Fair enough.

I've read the checklist several times and the only thing that's compulsory is the birth certificate along with ONE of the identification documents such as NIC/Passport. My case, photocopy of passport was given. I could be wrong but no where does it say NIC MUST be provided.

NIC is must and it should be translated in English , if u r in Lahore u can go to Cantt Court ,Model Town court , High Court place and around it there are computer shops u can get it translated and attest by notary public its not a big deal and you must need to submit it alone with other documents its necessary

Hello guys, back here after such a long time...how r u all??? first knight did u got your visa or not? Congratulations to those who got their visa's in the past 2 months :)...enjoy the moment before entering Australia specially males :D...hope u all have a great life ahead :)

Hi Faisi,

How are you doing?? hope you are enjoying your time ... how did you find Australia??

Best,

Aussie Girl Bay

Hello guys, back here after such a long time...how r u all??? first knight did u got your visa or not? Congratulations to those who got their visa's in the past 2 months :)...enjoy the moment before entering Australia specially males :D...hope u all have a great life ahead :)

Hiii bro nope yaar still waiting ... everything is completed just waiting for the grant and they are saying that security checks and medical clearance is still inprocess , good to know you are enjoying yourself there :)

Hey FirstKnight, i got the ID card translated in english. The problem (i think anyway) is that it says on bottom of first page that signature of card holder and signature of registrar general. So for card holder, i sign but for the registrar general, how do you get that signed? Or do you even need to have that signed?

Salam Sulmar,

No need to get sign of Registrar General, as it is only the translation, what is important that is translation and stamps.

Hey FirstKnight, i got the ID card translated in english. The problem (i think anyway) is that it says on bottom of first page that signature of card holder and signature of registrar general. So for card holder, i sign but for the registrar general, how do you get that signed? Or do you even need to have that signed?

I have submitted the same translated document without the signature of Registrar General.