Whats bad about Australia (2)

Metoo

Guest inlimbo
I can't believe you posted this! Your one one who starts the arguments. your a 5 year old mate!!!

ahhhhhhh come on, I have feelings you know!

sad-dog.jpg

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Graham from Oz
Im just saying that site plant is all terrain now kev,thats all,very rarely have to be towed out of the mud from what i know in the uk,maybe its different over there,because as far as i know it is "tropical" and can dump vast amounts of rain in minutes,but im not getting involved in your weather debate tbh,all i can say is i chose S.A because it has little rainfall,queensland does have plenty of rainfall,but how often,how long etc etc i wouldnt know mate,think it was "fish01" who said it has the least amount of rainy days tho?like i said i cant really comment having never lived there like you and aldo.:wink:

i wouldnt say "tropical" just an average nice temp all year round. "Beautiful one day! Perfect the next"

i wouldnt say "tropical" just an average nice temp all year round. "Beautiful one day! Perfect the next"

from what i remember Brisbane is sub tropical and tropical starts at central qld (makay up)

could be wrong (it happened once before)

Like i said graham..............im not getting involved in the weather debate re queensland between aldo and kev,they lived/live there,i havnt.just saying that "as far as i know"its tropical type weather,if im wrong you'l have to take me to court!:policeman::wink:

Guest Graham from Oz
from what i remember Brisbane is sub tropical and tropical starts at central qld (makay up)

hmmmmmm same here (from what i remember) i lived close to Mackay is the 80`s then Bundaberg in the 90`s but i have been all the way up to Cape york when i was a fisherman (Trawlers) now thats tropical.:daydreaming:

Yep, and wrong again.:yes:

The tropic of Capricorn is about 2 km south of Rockhampton, which is 334 km south of Mackay, or about the same distance as London to Paris:wink:

Cheers, Bobj.

Guest inlimbo
Yep, and wrong again.

The tropic of Capricorn is about 2 km south of Rockhampton, which is 334 km south of Mackay, or about the same distance as London to Paris:wink:

Cheers, Bobj.

Google is fantastic hey Bobby boy:idea:

Yep, and wrong again.:yes:

The tropic of Capricorn is about 2 km south of Rockhampton, which is 334 km south of Mackay, or about the same distance as London to Paris

Cheers, Bobj.

damn... that's twice now in 25 years!!:wink:

Guest JoanneHattersley

This thread has been closed AGAIN on the request of the OP after the thread was hijacked!

Archived