Whats bad about Australia (2)

Metoo

Guest guest30038

Innit strange that folk whinge about things that are better in Oz and other folk whinge about things that are better in Pommyland, and folk whinge about the same old posts and the same old arguments but the folks that whinge are the very same folks that continue to argue their corner......................The very same folks that reckon threads should be shut down because it's all been said before and it's boring. Me? I ain't arguing....................I think pommyland is sh*te and Oz is the dogs bollo*cks................apart for the scenery.

kev

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest guest30038

Oh! And it's absolute sh*te in Brizzy 'cause poor old Aldo got rained off for 5 days.,,,,,,,,,,,funny that.........me best mates a bobcat driver and he's never missed more than 3 days work at a time................perhaps the difference is the (Aussie) bobcat drivers perception of what constitutes a "rain-off" and an English brickies perception of what constitutes "time for a few beers"........................bum cracks rule!:tongue::biglaugh:

kev

Oh! And it's absolute sh*te in Brizzy 'cause poor old Aldo got rained off for 5 days.,,,,,,,,,,,funny that.........me best mates a bobcat driver and he's never missed more than 3 days work at a time................perhaps the difference is the (Aussie) bobcat drivers perception of what constitutes a "rain-off" and an English brickies perception of what constitutes "time for a few beers"........................bum cracks rule!

kev

Hi Kev.

FYI

Bobcat.jpg

notice enclosed cab.

BrickLayer.jpg

notice no cab.

Oh! And it's absolute sh*te in Brizzy 'cause poor old Aldo got rained off for 5 days.,,,,,,,,,,,funny that.........me best mates a bobcat driver and he's never missed more than 3 days work at a time................perhaps the difference is the (Aussie) bobcat drivers perception of what constitutes a "rain-off" and an English brickies perception of what constitutes "time for a few beers"........................bum cracks rule!

kev

:biglaugh:Cant deny theres been hundreds of times ive wanted a rainoff kev,(speaking for myself of course!)in fairness tho the weather doesnt affect bobcat drivers as much does it

Guest guest30038

Fer fecs sake....................I'm not arguing the point about who get's rained off ............who has a fecin roof over their head and who doesn't.............my argument was regarding continuous perpetual rainfall.

Watch my lips if you're slow on the uptake.............Sodden ground dictates that a bobcat driver will likely put in less hours that a brickie.............when the sun is shining............a brickie can work (if he's not afraid to get his boots dirty)...........if it's pissed down the day before, likely a bob cat/excavator driver can't work..............if a bob cat driver manages to work with less than 3 consecutive days off............what's the problem with the bloody brickies?..................oh yes! I get it :idea: the bobcat driver has a roof over his head...........lucky bugger eh? :arghh:

It's all academic anyways 'cause judging from those I know who are "brickies in Brizzy" Aldo seems to be the only one who's had the misfotune to have rain drop on his noggin for 5 days at a stretch. Others will tell me that they've been laid off for as much as 2 weeks at a stretch, but this has been due to others on the site not being able to access (such as bobcat drivers), and it was not directly due to continuous rainfall.

kev

Guest guest30038
:biglaugh:Cant deny theres been hundreds of times ive wanted a rainoff kev,(speaking for myself of course!)in fairness tho the weather doesnt affect bobcat drivers as much does it

Can't see that at all mate? The rain here turns the ground to ****..............it's the only time my mate is off work, and he can be back within 24 hrs as the sun dries it out so quick. I'm not in the building trade, but am familiar with it, and the bobcat/excavator drivers hate rain with a vengeance...............A summer storm the night before and despite the sun the following day the ground is **** (early starts). That may prevent the driver working but it doesn't prevent other tradies working.

kev

Can't see that at all mate? The rain here turns the ground to ****..............it's the only time my mate is off work, and he can be back within 24 hrs as the sun dries it out so quick. I'm not in the building trade, but am familiar with it, and the bobcat/excavator drivers hate rain with a vengeance...............A summer storm the night before and despite the sun the following day the ground is **** (early starts). That may prevent the driver working but it doesn't prevent other tradies working.

kev

what do bobcats do kev?

Guest guest30038
you're not in the building industry are you kev?

i feel embarrassed for you.

You know I'm not Aldo from what I've posted earlier. Some type of snide answer though is better than none...........although it doesn't address what I said. Sounds like a cop out to me. Over to you.

kev

Guest guest30038
what do bobcats do kev?

You tell me as obviously, me not being in the building trade 'an all, I may benefit from your wisdom.

kev

You tell me as obviously, me not being in the building trade 'an all, I may benefit from your wisdom.

kev

you mean you don't Know???:shocked:

Guest guest30038
Puts your claws away boys..:laugh:

Fiona, I don't need to resort to claws.............those who bring 'em out, eventually trip over 'em and scar themselves.............trouble is.............they never look in the mirror and see themselves as others see them.

kev

You know I'm not Aldo from what I've posted earlier. Some type of snide answer though is better than none...........although it doesn't address what I said. Sounds like a cop out to me. Over to you.

kev

i'm off to cool off in the pool, back in about 30. Try to answer the question (if i can be ars3d)

Guest guest17301

Behave yourselves..... You're old enough to know better. Handbags at dawn or what? LOL

Can't you just agree to disagree..time of the month??

Guest guest30038
you mean you don't Know???:shocked:

No. I'm totally devoid of all knowledge, so please enlighten me.

kev

These type of threads are just going to cause arguments and bickering....lets just say both Countries have there great points and there bad points like every Country in the world....we are so lucky to be able to live in either.

I can't believe you posted this! Your one one who starts the arguments. your a 5 year old mate!!!

i'm off to cool off in the pool, back in about 30. Try to answer the question (if i can be ars3d)

Hi Aldo. I thought you were alright but after seeing what you've been posting on here your a dick

Guest guest30038
Behave yourselves..... You're old enough to know better. Handbags at dawn or what? LOL

Can't you just agree to disagree..time of the month??

The red flag's always flying with me chook.................when you see it............stay off the firing range :biglaugh:.......................handbags at dawn? love it :biglaugh:

kev

Guest guest30038

i'm off to cool off in the pool,

You mean things got a little bit heated?...............a bit of Brizzy rain might cool you down :biglaugh:

kev

kev

Im just saying that site plant is all terrain now kev,thats all,very rarely have to be towed out of the mud from what i know in the uk,maybe its different over there,because as far as i know it is "tropical" and can dump vast amounts of rain in minutes,but im not getting involved in your weather debate tbh,all i can say is i chose S.A because it has little rainfall,queensland does have plenty of rainfall,but how often,how long etc etc i wouldnt know mate,think it was "fish01" who said it has the least amount of rainy days tho?like i said i cant really comment having never lived there like you and aldo.:wink:

Hi Aldo. I thought you were alright but after seeing what you've been posting on here your a dick

That's you off of my xmas card list :sad:

Archived