Child and x-ray question?

Dawny

Just a quick question regarding kids and their meds,

When we booked our x-rays and meds all kids were under 11, So we down loaded all forms of the diac tracking page, X-rays for me and o/h were done the week of the 20th, however when we booked the meds they fell on the 27th may which was Ellie's 11 birthday, The Dr doing the meds questioned Ellie and the x-ray but said it should be ok as they were done before her birthday,

Checked Diac like you do, on monday and it said all meds had been finalised with the exception of Ellie, which says further medical info required then underneath it says medical received, They havn't added the link to her for down loading the x-ray form!! We or our agent havn't received a email from diac requesting any thing, so do you think this is just an over sight by diac or do you think they will now ask Ellie to have an x-ray, ??

Had you had them done the day before they probably wouldn't have mattered but officially she would have been 11 and therefore required an x-ray. Your agent should be able to check this out for you

Had you had them done the day before they probably wouldn't have mattered but officially she would have been 11 and therefore required an x-ray. Your agent should be able to check this out for you

To be honest when we booked them we didn't even register the date lol, only because the x-ray had to be done before the meds, which was a week before her birthday, Just thought the c/o would have informed our agent by now, maybe best ring her tomorrow just to see, thanks Ali x

Just found out today as Ellie was 11 on the day of our meds, she now has to have an x-ray! Ergh!!!!

Booked in for tomorrow afternoon, and they will be sent straight to oz the same day, I wonder if there will be any thing else to get in the way?????:twitcy:

Guest xshazx
Just found out today as Ellie was 11 on the day of our meds, she now has to have an x-ray! Ergh!!!!

Booked in for tomorrow afternoon, and they will be sent straight to oz the same day, I wonder if there will be any thing else to get in the way?????:twitcy:

Hi Dawn,

Thats a pest having to go back and get the wee ones xray. At least that will be you totally done and dusted.

You would think that there would be guidelines in the notes for meds about the ages. I'm sure there must have been others in that position.

Anyway, stay cheery. I agree with Ali about the chocolates and wine lol :wink: onwards and upwards.

Shaz x

Hiya

What a pain for you,

Our medicals were booked a week before our son turned 11 (we hoped we would save some money lol) but the doctors advised us to have x-ray for jack as they look at their age when they are processed not when they are undertaken

Good luck

Claire

Hiya

What a pain for you,

Our medicals were booked a week before our son turned 11 (we hoped we would save some money lol) but the doctors advised us to have x-ray for jack as they look at their age when they are processed not when they are undertaken

Good luck

Claire

Thats really annoying because we were told the opposite. Our daughter was 14 when the meds done so no HIV check but she is now 15. I asked the doctor and he said definatly that we did not have to have it done because it counts from when you have them done, I beleived him as ours are showing as finalised, damn does that mean we will have to get her bloods done anyway.:arghh:

Not sure!!

Our agent has emailed hoc today asking why the delay, she says they are very quick at getting back so should have an answer for us am tomorrow, Hopefully we wont have to get the xray done, but its booked for tomorrow afternoon just incase, Have a feeling though she will have to have it, as ours say finalized but not Ellies, Can't really be any other reason x

Thats really annoying because we were told the opposite. Our daughter was 14 when the meds done so no HIV check but she is now 15. I asked the doctor and he said definatly that we did not have to have it done because it counts from when you have them done, I beleived him as ours are showing as finalised, damn does that mean we will have to get her bloods done anyway.:arghh:

Hiya

Dont worry its only applicaable to x-rays not bloods so fingers crossed you will be fine

Claire x

No news yesterday from our agent from Hoc, so we went ahead and did the x-ray, What happens today, she opens an email from them saying Ellie doesn't need it :arghh: No reason given for delay in clearing it though!! Oh well it would have been sods law she would have needed it if we hadn't had it done, So good news tracking page has once again changed, so now the wait begins!!:arghh:

Guest xshazx

Hey dawn,

Sods law right enough!!!! Glad you got it sorted though.

We had meds today so hopefully all will be well,

Shaz x

Hey dawn,

Sods law right enough!!!! Glad you got it sorted though.

We had meds today so hopefully all will be well,

Shaz x

Hey Shaz, how ya doin hun, Meds will be fine don't you fret, Wont be long now xx

No news yesterday from our agent from Hoc, so we went ahead and did the x-ray, What happens today, she opens an email from them saying Ellie doesn't need it :arghh: No reason given for delay in clearing it though!! Oh well it would have been sods law she would have needed it if we hadn't had it done, So good news tracking page has once again changed, so now the wait begins!!:arghh:

Oh Dawn its never flipping easy is it? Oh well at least you know its all done now. I seriously reckon it will be any day now, unless they are waiting for the 1st of July in which case yours will be one of the first!

Archived