Where is every body????

Dawny

Server died again Dawny - for the last two hours. Grrr and it seems to do this on a daily basis now - so much for a dedicated server with 99.9% uptime and 24hr support.

Server died again Dawny - for the last two hours. Grrr and it seems to do this on a daily basis now - so much for a dedicated server with 99.9% uptime and 24hr support.

Thats not good!!

You do know if i don't get my daily pio fix, i become even more bad tempered only because i have no excuse then to do some dreaded house work, Its not good ya know, the kids will expect food on the table tonight not to mention clean clothes lol x

LOL - its one very sick puppy tonight.

Trying to fix it! Time to get on with that house work Dawn and then you'll be able to feed the kids! LOL

LOL - its one very sick puppy tonight.

Trying to fix it! Time to get on with that house work Dawn and then you'll be able to feed the kids! LOL

LOL, Tim, i think if its alright with you i will just sit here and wait for it all to be back up and running!! Ssssh don't tell any one in my family server went down though!!!!:wub:

Im here Dawn but I am at home with a sickly child and the sun is out so ...you know how it is!

:biglaugh:

Hi Hun how ya doin? Know how you feel i have one sick child at home today, The sun is out and getting hotter, So much to do, but hey it can wait lol x

Hi Sharon,

Its a lovely hot day here again! Do i dare say we might have a summer this year? Might even have a bbq tonight, make the most of it!!:twitcy:

Could you send some sunshine up to Edinburgh as it's cold & grey here!

Emma

:hug:

Its got to be the weather for all the bugs, Unless the kids are just good at acting lol,

Would send you the sunshine Emma, but i can't! It won't listen to me, and on top of that im going to be completely selfish and keep it all for me!!!!!!!!:biglaugh: Well just till the weekend as they say its all change :sad:

Guest snow white

cant beleive weve only been here two years and im moaning how cold it is and i want the heat back lol

how soft do we become in so short a time

lesley x

cant beleive weve only been here two years and im moaning how cold it is and i want the heat back lol

how soft do we become in so short a time

lesley x

Geordie wuss ,its toasty weather lol, we in the west are sendin you some sunshine in the east apparently gonna have a wet weekend :Randy-git:so booo on anewlifedownunder

Guest Squem

Oh right SQUEMMA'S here.... however i'm gonna disappear for about 2 hours no thanks to SUE bombarding my wall with crap!!

SUE > :Punch:

hahaha!

Archived