Made that phone call tonight!!!!!!!!!!

Lynne2007

Hi,

I phoned that other company who were interested in me after i already took job offer with Nurseworldwide and they are still sponsoring :jiggy: Woooooooohoooooo

They want me to send another copy of my resume, and names and dates of birth of all going on visa, all done and sent. God i cant believe it is happening, She sounded very very nice and as if she was sooooo pleased to speak to me. It is looking very promising, all keep your fingers, toes and everything else crossed for us like me.

Well thats Tony having straight to sleep nights for a while, :biglaugh: :jiggy: Hehehehehehe

Lynne :biggrin:

Guest JoanneHattersley
Hi,

I phoned that other company who were interested in me after i already took job offer with Nurseworldwide and they are still sponsoring :jiggy: Woooooooohoooooo

They want me to send another copy of my resume, and names and dates of birth of all going on visa, all done and sent. God i cant believe it is happening, She sounded very very nice and as if she was sooooo pleased to speak to me. It is looking very promising, all keep your fingers, toes and everything else crossed for us like me.

Well thats Tony having straight to sleep nights for a while, :biglaugh: :jiggy: Hehehehehehe

Lynne :biggrin:

What did Nurseworldwide offer you? Thats who I came out here with

Joanne

My contract was for 35 hours as a Care Officer/Disability Worker yet my job description was 38 hours, they were minimum hours too, dont know why they are being monitored/Audited but they are not allowed to take sponsors on anymore at moment and the monitoring and Auditing has been going on since last november.

This company i tried last night who liked my Resume first time i applied are still sponsoring so are not one of the ones who are under auditing/monitoring so cross fingers :biggrin:

Lynne

Guest JoanneHattersley
My contract was for 35 hours as a Care Officer/Disability Worker yet my job description was 38 hours, they were minimum hours too, dont know why they are being monitored/Audited but they are not allowed to take sponsors on anymore at moment and the monitoring and Auditing has been going on since last november.

This company i tried last night who liked my Resume first time i applied are still sponsoring so are not one of the ones who are under auditing/monitoring so cross fingers :biggrin:

Lynne

Depending on what VISA you come over on your hours will be "set". For my first 2 years I had to do minimum 36 and max 38 hours per week!!! Now we have permanent residency I can work with no restrictions!

Spouse had no restrictions on hours. We came over on a 457 VISA thru NWW agency. Are they just "having an audit" or have they been up to no good????

Thankyou very much all of you for the encouragment and kind words, it makes a difference having friends like you lot around as it adds happiness to the down moments we get. I will keep you all posted each time i hear any news.

Joanne, we are going on a 457 and that is what is was with NWW but i dont know if they are just Auditing or if something has cropped up with problems but it has been happening since last november and they are still auditing and monitoring.

Lynne :biggrin: :chatterbox:

Guest jonseywife

Great news & glad you never gave up, Lynne :notworthy:

It just goes to show, if you keep on trying you will get there in the end............... you will get to OZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope it all goes to plan this time for you

Sally-ann x :spinny:

Archived