SUMMARY: Spouse Visa Processing times OFFSHORE-UK. Please add your Stats.

Guest sr1992

Hello all. First time to this site. I submitted my visa 1 day before you Katiebobbles on the 15th June 2018 - not had a case officer assigned yet. Hoping it is soon and thanks all for the posts, have found them really useful to read. 

On 23/06/2018 at 10:39, Katiebobbles said:

I was thinking the same too. This forum especially was super helpful for us to know what to gather etc. Maybe no one is applying from the UK and therefore we are going to be top of the pile!!!!emoji23.pngemoji23.png you can but dream right.
We applied 16th June for 309/100 but hoping for a straight to 100. Medical is booked for 31st July (as timelines have been extended on immi site so want to be sure we are not paying to do it twice) and police checks are ... well on route from aus and Uk apparently, but i never hold my breath with aus post!
Would be good to hear from others in the UK at first stage to gauge how long its taking at the moment.
I am wondering if because we are at the end of the financial year if it all slows down and there maybe a bit more actuvity after July. I hope so anyway.
If you want to come de-clutter us as well that would be fab, honetly the thought of it fills me with dread!

• Like 1

Hello all. First time to this site. I submitted my visa 1 day before you Katiebobbles on the 15th June 2018 - not had a case officer assigned yet. Hoping it is soon and thanks all for the posts, have found them really useful to read. 

Hey Shaunbradford28 .... yeh the long wait. It gets harder each week that passes doesnt it.
Have you front loaded your application???
Just seems so strange not to have heard of any grants out of the UK in so many months ... hopefully it picks up soon.
Are you hoping for the 100 or the 309??