SUMMARY: Spouse Visa Processing times OFFSHORE-UK. Please add your Stats.

Guest sr1992

So all has gone very quiet with London office and my hope for an early visa grant is getting smaller and smaller.... We really need to go by 12th Sept, can i go on a visitor visa while Im waiting? Just want to make sure it wont affect my partner visa application...

We really need to go by 12th Sept, can i go on a visitor visa while Im waiting? Just want to make sure it wont affect my partner visa application...

Yeah get an eVisitor visa, you can stay there for 3 months at a time but you can't work. That's what I'm doing (unless my PR is granted before I go).

Yeah get an eVisitor visa, you can stay there for 3 months at a time but you can't work. That's what I'm doing (unless my PR is granted before I go).

thanks for that just wanted to make sure it will be ok......

Just another stupid question...... How do I let my CO know? As last time i tried to email him the automated message said it was for sending documents only and I never got a reply....

thanks for that just wanted to make sure it will be ok......

Just another stupid question...... How do I let my CO know? As last time i tried to email him the automated message said it was for sending documents only and I never got a reply....

Good point, I should probably let my CO know... I think they only get in touch with you if it's important, probably once they get the info it's assumed they know?

Actually, I've been a bit naughty and often reply to the initial email my CO sent as he seems to respond to it. Someone else replied to it once and told me not to use it again but I did anyway. Maybe it won't work now the website has changed? Who knows!

Edited by alansuspect

Ok may be I am being a bit thick but just to ask if I go on a evisitor visa in Sept which is up to 3 months (Nov)..... can I get another one straight after? (hopefully wont need to but just in case as the 14 months takes me to Jan 2016....

Hope someone can help me thanks...

Ok may be I am being a bit thick but just to ask if I go on a evisitor visa in Sept which is up to 3 months (Nov)..... can I get another one straight after? (hopefully wont need to but just in case as the 14 months takes me to Jan 2016....

Hope someone can help me thanks...

Hi, you can get another one but you have to leave Oz and re enter to activate another 3 months stay. I have an e visitor which will take me up to 14th Jan 2016. Flying out 14th October.

Hi, you can get another one but you have to leave Oz and re enter to activate another 3 months stay. I have an e visitor which will take me up to 14th Jan 2016. Flying out 14th October.

Thank you

Just one more question (or two), how long do I have to leave the country for before i can re-enter and do I have to apply for another evisitor visa?

Thank you

Just one more question (or two), how long do I have to leave the country for before i can re-enter and do I have to apply for another evisitor visa?

Its 3 working days, no bank holidays or week ends. Your e visitor will automaticaly renew on entry. You can go out and back in for up to 12 months, 3 months at a time.

Its 3 working days, no bank holidays or week ends. Your e visitor will automaticaly renew on entry. You can go out and back in for up to 12 months, 3 months at a time.

Again thank you for that as I misread the info (i thought it meant for up to 3 months in a 12 month period....)

That puts my mind to rest.

Now just to find out if hubby's wage will support all of us.... time to contact BOSS... and away we will go....

Again thank you for that as I misread the info (i thought it meant for up to 3 months in a 12 month period....)

Now just to find out if hubby's wage will support all of us.... time to contact BOSS... and away we will go....

No worries, its all very exciting. Australia is a great country to experience.

Edited by MaggieMay24
Fixing quote

Hi Jen, if you are under 31, you could go on the Working Holiday Visa, then you could work too. That's what I have done while waiting for the grant :)

Hi Jen, if you are under 31, you could go on the Working Holiday Visa, then you could work too. That's what I have done while waiting for the grant :)

Thanks for the suggestion but I am no longer under 31 (boo):cry: and also I already used the Working Holiday Visa which is how I met my now husband.

Ok guys, so i sent off an email to my CO at 11:25 this morning asking for a general update considering we are at 10 months on Sunday.

30 minutes later there was a response VISA GRANTED

To describe us as ecstatic is an understatement.

Good luck to all you out there, you next Jaclyn Hayes

Ok guys, so i sent off an email to my CO at 11:25 this morning asking for a general update considering we are at 10 months on Sunday.

30 minutes later there was a responce VISA GRANTED

Yeah! Woo hoo! wow guys, that is amazing news! Totally thrilled and made up... Eeeeeekkk! When do you go?

Fingers crossed I don't have long to wait now!?

Wishing you all the luck and sunshine in the world! ??????✈?

30 minutes later there was a response VISA GRANTED

WOOOOOOO HOOOOOO congratulations :jiggy:very very excited for you. When will you be going? Hope it wont be too long till they get to us November applicants...

Yeah! Woo hoo! wow guys, that is amazing news! Totally thrilled and made up... Eeeeeekkk! When do you go?

Fingers crossed I don't have long to wait now!?

Wishing you all the luck and sunshine in the world! ✈

Thanks Jaclyn.

Not sure when I leave yet, just a few things to tidy up here but aiming for September.

Thanks Jaclyn.

Not sure when I leave yet, just a few things to tidy up here but aiming for September.

There are exciting times ahead for all us Poms, I'm looking forward to hearing from people once they land and find their new paths!

Ooohhhhh... come on DP, a few giddy kippers in our house tonight!

Crack open the bubbly PJd2628... cheers! Xx

So i spoke with ESC today just to confirm its ok to get a tourist visa and I explained why we need to go in september and was told that its all good and that if my visa is granted while im there they will ask me to leave for 3 working days. The lady I spoke with asked for my client ID so she could check my visa status and although they cant really tell you anything she did say im not really telling you this but its been finalised and in a que waiting to be granted but she didnt know how long the que is....

Now I have booked flights for Aus in September and have applied for visitor visa just incase.... fingers crossed I get Partner Visa before I go....

There are exciting times ahead for all us Poms, I'm looking forward to hearing from people once they land and find their new paths!

Will be having a drink or two, just wish my better half was with me to celebrate.

Hopefully it will be your turn soon Jaclyn Hayes good luck x

Will be having a drink or two, just wish my better half was with me to celebrate.

That must be hard ?

I'm dreading Rich's flight arriving. He's leaving a few weeks before me and our little boy, that's going to be hard enough. I'm lucky he's here with me through it all. Xx