NURSES - Moving to Australia

Guest JoanneHattersley

Guest moldec1999
Thanks for that. Do you know how it divides up, the rego form wants you to write how much each is separately and then the total?

Thanks again :)

Hi I remember it's 120, 115, 115 but can't remember which was which sorry think the annual registration is $120 other two $ 115... Good luck:biggrin:

Hi All, just wondering if any one can help me.. And i apologize if this has been asked already on this post. I,m currently doing my skills assessment( near have all my docs).. nightmare... but then to register with aphra do i need to send them the same docs ar does anmac do this... think by looking at the aphra form ( which is long...) i ahve to get these certified again and send it to them too....Am i right or wrong also i really should be doing this now as it could take 6-8 months to be registered. Think i,m right.. Thanx for any replies. Linda

Guest robnnic
Hi All, just wondering if any one can help me.. And i apologize if this has been asked already on this post. I,m currently doing my skills assessment( near have all my docs).. nightmare... but then to register with aphra do i need to send them the same docs ar does anmac do this... think by looking at the aphra form ( which is long...) i ahve to get these certified again and send it to them too....Am i right or wrong also i really should be doing this now as it could take 6-8 months to be registered. Think i,m right.. Thanx for any replies. Linda

Hi!

Depends if you have time to wait for your skills assessment results. I waited to gain a positive result and have asked them to send everything to AHPRA, which they have done. I just now need to fill in the AHPRA form and re jig my CV aussie style and apply....infact i need to do this urgently as i have a job an visa has been applied for ekkkk!!! All of a sudden its getting rather reel!

Nic.x.

Guest robnnic
thanx for that reply robnnic... Thats great you have a job already... did you use an agency?

I must have a look at my cv too and just send it of when we apply for the visa.. hope to be doing that in new year.. good luck. x

HI! No i didn't use an agency, guess i just fell lucky and sent my email to the right person. I went on a lot of website and got email contacts of them and sent my CV off....in fact i only sent it to one person and they snapped me up! Did a phone interview that week and a month later they confirmed my position. that was back in July but they are keeping it open for me. What visa are you going for? I am getting nervous now because we are coming to the end of the visa process so now need to aply to AHPRA and sort our house out to put on the market.....just hoping it all comes together.x.

Guest moldec1999

Getting registered is the longest most frustrating part :( I too have a job , went through plexus medical( highly recommend) and now just waiting to hear about registration. Now going into week 8 which I know is nothing compared to some!!!! Still annoying though because job there waiting for me and tormented looking at houses to rent etc etc in my head I'm already living in Melbourne , just wish they'd hurry up so I can get there :frown::frown: we need a representative from AHPRA on here.... Any volunteers????? ;)

HI! No i didn't use an agency, guess i just fell lucky and sent my email to the right person. I went on a lot of website and got email contacts of them and sent my CV off....in fact i only sent it to one person and they snapped me up! Did a phone interview that week and a month later they confirmed my position. that was back in July but they are keeping it open for me. What visa are you going for? I am getting nervous now because we are coming to the end of the visa process so now need to aply to AHPRA and sort our house out to put on the market.....just hoping it all comes together.x.

Hi Robnic, Please can you confirm have u received conditional offer letter from the employer as my wife appliced via agency and after the interview with Sydney hospital (public) confirmed confirmed agency that I have been offered position by NSW Heath; however I haven't received offer letter (subject to condition) yet and the coming week will be 4th week after I got the confirmation by the agency. Whenever I called agency they advised they are following up and in the last week they said I will get offer letter and nomination together. I just wanted to know whether have you received any offer letter (subject to conditions).

Guest robnnic
Hi Robnic, Please can you confirm have u received conditional offer letter from the employer as my wife appliced via agency and after the interview with Sydney hospital (public) confirmed confirmed agency that I have been offered position by NSW Heath; however I haven't received offer letter (subject to condition) yet and the coming week will be 4th week after I got the confirmation by the agency. Whenever I called agency they advised they are following up and in the last week they said I will get offer letter and nomination together. I just wanted to know whether have you received any offer letter (subject to conditions).

Hi, i received my letter last week...and that is after my interview in july. It might be different as i have gone to the department direct but i said i wanted it to put with my AHPRA registration as it may make it quicker to process....might not, just wanted the confirmation for myself.....anyway i was waiting and waiting...so i emailed her last week and said i am really worried that my offer has been taken back as i havent received anything and that i would appreciate if they let me know if it had bacause i would need to seek employment elsewhere...which i hope isn't the case because i'm looking forward to being part of their team blah blah blah.....the next day i got a letter of apology and my job offer on letter head paper! Maybe say what i said...it might work...you have lost nothing if it doesnt!

good Luck.x.

Guest rachie27

i have just received an email from AHPRA saying my transcript doesn't breakdown my clinical and theory hours and should mention the four core subjects anatomy, physiology, pharmacolgy and microbiology.

anybody any ideas they require? AHPRA are so annoying im sure im gonna have a stroke

i have just received an email from AHPRA saying my transcript doesn't breakdown my clinical and theory hours and should mention the four core subjects anatomy, physiology, pharmacolgy and microbiology.

anybody any ideas they require? AHPRA are so annoying im sure im gonna have a stroke

OHHHHHH NOOOO.....If i where you get onto your university asap and explain what APHRA want... Hope i don,t have the same problem.. good luck Linda.x:biggrin:

Hi all, just getting all the docs ready for my wifes application to AHPRA and was just wondering waht is the best way to pay?

I dont realy want to put credit card details on the form, where do i get a international money order from, will i be able to get one from my bank.

Thank for any help.

Nick.

Guest tandcmum
Hi Chris,

I just sent mine via international sign for with post office, as I wasn't prepared to pay lots of money to send it, the whole process is expensive enough. It can still be tracked until it leaves the UK.

Tracey

I also sent mine international signed for and it took about 3 weeks to get there and get acknowledged they had received it.

I'm sending my visa application by courier though, it's only about a fiver more than royal mail and it gets there in about 48 hours and is fully trackable

Quick question - what happens if you have sent all of your information to APHRA, get sick of waiting, don't need the registration to move (i.e. for visa) and you turn up at one of their offices requesting your registration - is this possible?