NURSES - Moving to Australia

Guest JoanneHattersley

Guest guest79615

i have a template of what Ahpra want the transcript to look like that they sent me when they said mine was wrong, however they then backtracked and said it was ok and would accept mine after all. I would paste it on here but wont let me.

I posted a reply I'm this but can't see it !

Anyway was looking for help as to the uni transcript it's been over 12 yrs since I qualified do I still need them as the course has changed since then and I have no idea if they would have transcript from then!!

Also the proof of English a lot of people have gotten there secondary school to write a letter however mines has since closed!!! Do I need to sit the test then I have all my school Cerys standard grades and highers to prove I have studied English!!

I am now panicking about getting all the info I've got my senior nurse doing a ref/ practice thing for me so that's all sorted since I've been there over 5 yrs so at least that seems simple!!!

Also on the proof of identity bit does it need to be One from each! I've got all apart from proof of address as I rent and all things are in hubby's name and driving licence is at my mums address

seriously why does it need to be so complicated!!!!!!!!!!!

:ssign14:

Yes you will need to sit the test if you can't get your school to do it,. You also need your passport certified by a lawyer, school qualifications, your uni certificate, your statement of entry from the nmc...

Your transcript doesn't need to be..id also get all your immunisation organised before you come out..that s not for ahpra that's to get a nursing post and it means you wont need to spend 35 dollars and injection...seem like a lot but it is worth it :)

I posted a reply I'm this but can't see it !

Anyway was looking for help as to the uni transcript it's been over 12 yrs since I qualified do I still need them as the course has changed since then and I have no idea if they would have transcript from then!!

Also the proof of English a lot of people have gotten there secondary school to write a letter however mines has since closed!!! Do I need to sit the test then I have all my school Cerys standard grades and highers to prove I have studied English!!

I am now panicking about getting all the info I've got my senior nurse doing a ref/ practice thing for me so that's all sorted since I've been there over 5 yrs so at least that seems simple!!!

Also on the proof of identity bit does it need to be One from each! I've got all apart from proof of address as I rent and all things are in hubby's name and driving licence is at my mums address

seriously why does it need to be so complicated!!!!!!!!!!!

:ssign14:

The NMC were able to locate archived transcripts from my training I trained at a school of nursing

And guys I had 4mths experience when I registered so you don't need 5years to get reg...id get a police check from the association of poloce officers in the UK and prove all your childhood immunisation, chicken pox, get adult booster (boosterix), hep b levels...for a job

Its worth it just a bit of running round...think you also need a degree unless you're an enrolled nurse in the UK prior to project 2000?

Hang in there guys xx

Hello everyone! I hope you don't mind me jumping in on your forum.

I just finished up studying in Australia and am now doing my Honours research back in the UK. I'm looking into migration patterns of nurses/midwives, particularly from the UK to Australia, factors influencing emigration, intentions at the time of moving, intentions after moving and perceptions of work in Australia compared to the UK. It's for nurses/midwives working in Australia, who worked for the UK NHS before moving to Australia... so I hope I am in the right place!

Survey Link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/PH89VZF

It's only a very short survey and won't take more than 5 minutes. It would be amazing if you could take part and forward it to anyone else you know from the UK. Thanks so much in advance :)

Kind regards

Anastasia

Fran get in touch with the nmc and get them to send you anither and I forgot to mention you will also need a certificate of good standing sent to Ahpra. The nmc will send this directly at a cost of 35 pounds :)

Rebekha, I may be wrong. Hope I am. I was under the impression that its either a degree or the old enrolled nurse program xx

Guest guest79615

they well send you an automated email and money will be taken from your account xx

When you have sent all your documents to AHPRA how do you know if they have got them and if they are processing??

hi there i wonder if anybody could please help me . I am stuck on two questions on the application.

no 12 - what is your health practitioner registration history ? profession ? is this nursing. Category of registration ? and period of registration is this from when i first registered until present ?

no 26 - program name ? is this high school through to uni ? Highest secondary level is this for high school qualifications ?

would SOO much appreciate help with this thank you so much x

Hello, we are looking at starting the ANMAC paperwork but are confused- does Russ have to submit the application form online first before sending paper work? It is asking for-

[TABLE=width: 590]

[TR]

[TD]Date the verification of your current registration was requested to be forwarded to ANMACrequired.png

so not sure about this part as we have not requested anything yet.

Hope that makes sense.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Claire

Edited by russ and claire