Looks like i might disappear

Guest kdal

Well my lovely PIO peeps, my dear ole computer looks like it is giving up on me as it takes ages to do anything these days (I know how it feels !), hence the reason my post rate has fallen

So incase it dies on me suddenly just wanted to say don't forget me 'ile be back' emmm where have you heard that before :laugh:

We have the shippers coming in Wednesday/Thursday next week and then we depart these shores on the 8th December for adventures new in Queensland. The cats fly the following Saturday - I hope they like Aus too!

Just wanted to say what a great site this has been in helping us with a journey to Australia, have learnt so much.

Anyways hopefully my computer will 'stay alive' so that I can say bye bye nearer the time but if not ile post when I arrive to let you all know how things are!

Love to you all and be happy

Kimxxxx:hug:

Good luck with everything Kim :yes: Im sure your going to be really busy over the next week. Ive always enjoyed reading your posts.

I have a laptop like that, I dropped it about a month ago & broke the screen & because we have buliding work going on, im limited to where I can put things, so now I have to sit on the floor attached to a moniter thats sat on box files, always end up with cramp, or a dead leg! :sad: I could buy a new screen, but im holding off to research if laptops are cheaper in Australia?

Safe Journey

Kelly :0)

Guest Working to fish

Hi Kdal good luck with the pc and hope you have a great last few days in uk ,Have a good trip over here and look forward to hearing how you are doing

eddie,tina

Guest WARDStoOZ

Hi Kim...!!!

Sorry to hear about your computer playing up... hopefully you'll be able to say goodbye nearer the time but just in case you can't... have an amazing time before you go and when you arrive, enjoy it all and remain positive, hope the cats are good too! :yes:

Speak soon,

Dan xx :smile:

Guest KP Nuts

Hey Kim, this will probably be the last time I'll be able to post before you go, haven't sorted internet in the new house yet.

So we would like to wish you and Darren and the boys a very safe flight over and all the very best for your new life down under.

Hope the last few days in the UK aren't to stressful for you, (you know what I mean) but once your on that plane, they all go away.... cos there's nothing more you can do.

Take care, and please stay in touch.

All the very best

Kim n Pete and the kids

Thank you for all the good wishes your all great and youve all helped this move heaps (so i'm there with the slang already!)

Now all this clearing out today my back is killing me and my computer is being nice and still working for me so thats good news.

The neighbour came over and bought the lawn mower and the people that are renting our house have today said that they would like to buy our fridge freezer (have 2 one has to go) and our dishwasher! Why didnt we think to ask them in the first place.

To all of you people that are in the process of going try, not to worry too much as things do have a habit of working themselves out and it all comes together in the end even if your waking up at 5am with an :idea: lol

Catch up later x

Guest tony and sheena

Good luck Kim, if anyone deserves to do well in Australia, it has to be you. You've always been on hand with good advice or a kind word for everyone. Hope it all goes well.

Take care,

Sheena

(What part of Qld are you heading to?)

Guest stockies

Good luck guys , keep intouch and maybe we will meet up in Brissy when we get over there !!!!!

LOl we may even be sharing the same box on the beach !!

Hiya Ali, Thanks for your message and I will definately try and log on in Singapore as I am there for 9 hours !! Well my computer at this moment is working well, I'm really shocked!

Going to miss you all for a few days whilst Im catching up on my beauty sleep in Aus lol

Hugz xxx

Good luck guys , keep intouch and maybe we will meet up in Brissy when we get over there !!!!!

LOl we may even be sharing the same box on the beach !!

We could have a nice terrace going on here lol x

Good luck Kim, if anyone deserves to do well in Australia, it has to be you. You've always been on hand with good advice or a kind word for everyone. Hope it all goes well.

Take care,

Sheena

(What part of Qld are you heading to?)

Thanks Sheena, We are staying in Chermside for four weeks and will then explore all the areas, it depends on work really but a few places are calling me lol :wubclub: Will definately meet up though! xx

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

And at the same time...doooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

Good luck for the rest of your journey over here; keep calm and don't stress the small stuff!

Much love,

Caroline.:hug:

Getting closer to Adelaide now !! Ile pop over and see you on my holidays - :hug:

Guest Guest9973

All my good wishes and the very best of luck.

Does it feel as if you are perched on a high precipice waiting to slide down with a huge grin on yer face??:biglaugh:

Hi Guys I cant start a thread as borrowed my sons laptop and finding it hard to use, so a quick one to say that the shippers have been and gone and life is sooo busy its nasty lol

cant wait to get on that plane and Tyke I havent got a big grin yet more of a heavy eyed look, but that grin will be there on Monday when nothing else can be done!

So my friends i'll do a write up when i reach the other side.

Good luck to everyone no matter what yr stage is on your move and all be happy and enjoy yr Xmas parties etc...

With Love Kimxx

Archived