Yes! oh Yes! oh Yes!!!!!!!

Guest KP Nuts

Guest KP Nuts

THE TWINS START SCHOOL ON MONDAY.........(subject to phone call)

I was hoping all three, but year 9 are breaking up this week, so Christopher's will have to stay at home, but the twins are going to start Monday, but on wind down, so lots of fun things are coming up, so a good chance to make some new friends hopefully.

Roll on Monday, PLEASE................

KP Nuts

Guest lynnjez

Great news....Ethan started school on monday and so far he is loving it! Which is a huge relief. Wish the twins good luck from all in the Jeremy family....................Also had some fab news today....my 18 year old daughter who decided to stay at home with her nan......has decided to come out to Adelaide!!!! 3 weeks she lasted......she flys out on Sunday...yay!!!

Guest KP Nuts
Great news....Ethan started school on monday and so far he is loving it! Which is a huge relief. Wish the twins good luck from all in the Jeremy family....................Also had some fab news today....my 18 year old daughter who decided to stay at home with her nan......has decided to come out to Adelaide!!!! 3 weeks she lasted......she flys out on Sunday...yay!!!

Hey that's great news, I'm sure once she's here she will love it......

What school is Ethan in and what year? please

KP Nuts

That's great news Kim, takes some pressure off you. Im sure they will love it and have plenty of new friends in time for the xmas/summer break.

So does Christopher now have to wait until after xmas before he can start school?

Lovely catching up and chatting last night and look forward to chatting again real soon.

Enjoy the rest of your evening and tell the twins to have fun.

Debbie

xxx

Guest lynnjez

Hi

Ethan has started at Wynn Vale primary...he has gone into the end of year 5...year 6 when they go back in January. He is 10 will be 11 in April.

What school are the twins going to? and what year?

I was hoping all three, but year 9 are breaking up this week, so Christopher's will have to stay at home, but the twins are going to start Monday, but on wind down, so lots of fun things are coming up, so a good chance to make some new friends hopefully.

KP Nuts

Congratulations, its all coming together now.

And LynJez are you there already? I have missed a lot!

That must be the best news ever for your family, do you mind me asking was your daughter on your visa application, which enables her to stay in the country. I ask the question because my 22 yr old daughter is not coming with us and would have to come out in her own right on her own visa if she changed her mind.

SORRY TO BUT IN ON YOUR THREAD KIM, I KNOW YOU WONT MIND.

Love Debbie

xxx

Guest KP Nuts
Hi

Ethan has started at Wynn Vale primary...he has gone into the end of year 5...year 6 when they go back in January. He is 10 will be 11 in April.

What school are the twins going to? and what year?

Their going to Seaford 6 -12, and I think going into year 6 but not to sure, there's so many events happening in the next week or so don't think they will be in a classroom, much, lol.

They will start year 7 in January, and going into seperate classes, thank god, at least that way they will make their own friends.

KP Nuts

ps - No problem Debbie......

Guest stockies

Woohoo !!!! Kim .............I bet you are soooooo happy that 2 of the little nuts are going to school !!!!!!!!!

2 down and 1 to go............Whatever are you going to do with all your spare time now..............LMASO ( as if we women ever have any eh ! )

Love Claire. XX

Guest lynnjez

Quesara sara, yes we arrived on the 12th!! Ended up coming on 457 ! Did Colins TRA as we origanally wanted to come on 175 but then Colin got a job offer. We are putting in for PR staright after xmas.

Debbie, coz we are on a 457 we didnt need to put any other relatives on. She is coming on a 12 month working visa , and when we put in for PR , probably after xmas we will include her on that. So relieved she is coming out but worried about her flying out in her own.

KP nuts, are you in Seaford then? I thought you were up this way for some reason, must be the heat messing with by brain haha x Good luck to the twins for Monday.

Lynn x

Guest KP Nuts

KP nuts, are you in Seaford then? I thought you were up this way for some reason, must be the heat messing with by brain haha x Good luck to the twins for Monday.

Lynn x

Hi Lynn, no you were right, we were looking up north to start with, but have decided to stay around the south for the next year anyway, lol

Thanks for the good luck I 'll pass it on to Matthew & Emma.

KP Nuts

Quesara sara, yes we arrived on the 12th!! Ended up coming on 457 ! Did Colins TRA as we origanally wanted to come on 175 but then Colin got a job offer. We are putting in for PR staright after xmas.

Debbie, coz we are on a 457 we didnt need to put any other relatives on. She is coming on a 12 month working visa , and when we put in for PR , probably after xmas we will include her on that. So relieved she is coming out but worried about her flying out in her own.

Lynn x

If she comes on a workin visa you cant put her on yours as she wont be dependent our daughter is in uk and we are in the same boat`

mally

KP Nuts

Fantastic news. I am sure they will love it!

That's great news too. Hope it all works out.

Guest Alex & Kris

Hi kim & co

Thats great news for u but how do the twins feel? lucky chris having that long off.

Glad that alls going ok & u getting settled have u moved in to your rental yet?

Callum should get to see his school b4 they break-up my sister been talking to the head for me as didn't want him to worry all through the summer.

Hoping to exchange this wk fingers, toes & anything else crossed then we could go next wk, :smile:

Will chat soon, wish the twins good luck on monday

Kris x:wubclub:

Guest julie2g1b

hiya kim

wishing the twins lots of luck not that they will need it as they will have loads of fun and make great friends............

oooooo what will you do with yourself lol

julie :wubclub:

Guest lynnjez
If she comes on a workin visa you cant put her on yours as she wont be dependent our daughter is in uk and we are in the same boat`

mally

Hi

Sorry...I didnt mean as a dependant.....I meant once we have PR we have been told that we can sponsor her as last remaining relative/family balance.

Thanks

Lynn

Archived