Had Meds done today !!!

Guest stockies

Guest stockies

Been an had our meds done today down in Huddersfield ...... Just letting all the people out there who may worry about them, there is nothing to it, first of all went and had xrays done ( which i was dreading as the thought of standing half naked in front of someone with my figure was slightly nerve racking ) but all I had to do was remove my top half of clothing and then put on a gown which I kept on for xray.....the boys and OH just wipped there tops off.......

Then went back with xrays to the Docs and had meds done, First of all we had to provide a water sample which we did at the docs in bottles that they provided then all I had to do was take off bottom half of clothing ( except underwear )and Doc examined my stomach and groin area then tested reflexes in legs and feet, then took top half off ( excluding bra ) and doc listened to chest front and back......then got on scales to be weighed ( and I didnt break the scales .lol ) and also had height checked.... then did an eye test .then had blood pressure taken and bloods done and that was it..........Also asked a few questions relevant to operations that I had.......

Hope this helps anyone who may be nervous about having meds done...........

Claire. XX

Guest stockies
damn it i told him to give you the full works lmao

:biglaugh: neil that would have been an eye opener as it was as female Doctor..!!!!!!!!!!!

Claire. XX

Guest KP Nuts

Well done Claire, another step closer now, and the only bad thing about the medicals is paying the bill at the end......

KP Nuts

Guest prettyinpink

Are you gonna be tracking the meds to Oz?

We were on the net everyday "ooh, they've left Manchester now"....."oooh, they've arrived in Sydney now".......oooh "they've gone to Perth now".......I tell you, we were almost compulsive lol.

Guest stockies
Can I ask where in Hudds you had meds done we live in Hudds and I have medical probs and I am worried re not passing a medical!

Hi we went to Lindley Medical practice its next door to The royal Infirmary Hospital....

Good luck.......

Claire. XX

Archived