Hi, I am new here: feels like and intruder, so be nice

ottg

Hi everyone

I am an expat South African staying in sunny Perth. We have emigrated from Pretoria, South Africa 3 years ago and obviously been through some emotional times but I believe that Australia is now our home.

I had the privilege to live in New Malden, Surrey many years ago for about 8 months as part of a job contract. We had a fantastic time in the UK.

So what am I doing on this forum? Well first I stumbled on it (also britishexpats.com) and picked up on some of the threads. I am not sure if it is the Anglo Saxon blood, but I could see big similarities in the pain that some experience.

I hope to pose a few questions across the forum; it is always good to see it from others view points as well.

Regards

ottg

Guest WARDStoOZ
Hi ottg welcome to poms in oz , you dont need to fell like an outsider on this site, everyone joins in !! lol

Cal x

Cal took the words right out of my mouth lol

Welcome to PomsinOz - it's a great site!!!

Regards,

Dan xx

Guest michelle in Havant

23_3_36.gifWelcome to PIO!!! I am sure you will love this site and find everybody really friendly!!

Michelle x

sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb095&pp=ZNxdm824YYGB

Howzat,

Yip am another South African and like Web Weazel says there are a fair few of us on here. Have had loads of help and good advice from peeps on the site!! Welcome and look forward to hearing more of your experiences in Oz!

All the best,

Nikci

PS: Watch out for Keily he will lead you astray ...lol!!!

Guest James.S

Hi, good to have you on here, the more the merrier i guess.

I live just down the road from New Malden in Surrey, it's alright... pretty grey and depressing though! we are off to SA in a couple of weeks to say good bye to the semi-saffer part of the family and then to Oz for good... final destination will be the best no doubt!

Good luck and happy threading.....

James...

Archived