***Moving 2 Perth 2009??***

the_nanny_uk2

Guest michelledenham

Hi all,

We are the DENHAM Family from Essex. We consist of Jon (33yrs), me - Michelle (32yrs), Kiera (4yrs) and Erin (2yrs). We went to Perth in May 08 for a Rekkie holiday and loved th north of Perth. Areas such as 'Quinns Rock', 'Clarkson', 'Butler', 'Kinross', 'Yanchep' etc........

We have SOLD our house, actually quicker then we hoped, but then again can't complain... Hoping to flying out to Perth end of May early June 09........ But sooner if our visas come quicker.......

Have just had container quotes......... This whole 'moving' abroad thing is soooooo expensive. But I am so hoping that it is worth it when we get there..........

Would welcome any friends ....................

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi, we are Tracy 38, Geoff 39, Oliver 10 and Daisy 6. We are heading to Perth on 11th January and staying in Kinross initially.

We would love to meet up with people when we get there too.

We are going to the London Expo on Saturday if anyone else is going and fancies meeting up for a coffee

Hi all, we are heading to Perth in the new year if we sell our house, not sure where yet but we are booked to fly on a reccie on the 4th Novemebr so will pass on any info when we get back.:jiggy:

Welcome to the thread hun, i take it you are called Tony & Dee?? Whereabouts in Perth are you headed babe??

Jo x:cute:

Hi, we are Tracy 38, Geoff 39, Oliver 10 and Daisy 6. We are heading to Perth on 11th January and staying in Kinross initially.

We would love to meet up with people when we get there too.

We are going to the London Expo on Saturday if anyone else is going and fancies meeting up for a coffee

we had a fab time last weekend at Leeds Expo, got loads of freebies for the kids too!! Loads of very friendly people there from all over Oz that will talk to you about anything at all. Lets us know how you get on. If Oliver wants a pal to chat to about Oz then he can PM or email my 10yr old Ben as he's worried about getting new friends.

Jo x:jiggy:

We would love to meet up with everyone too. We are heading for Perth, very likely Yanchep, this Dec/Jan all going well with the house selling. We have a buyer, they have a bargain since we're desperate to go, so fingers crossed.

We are definitely heading north and also really like Quinns Rocks, Butler, Carramar and many suburbs nearby.

We are Gina(39),Steve(35),Michaela(18),Danny(9),Rachel(3).

Here are our Perth reccie pics if anyone wants to have a look :

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/members/steve-and-gina-albums-perth.html

See you in Perth.:cute:

Guest The Davidsons

Steve & Gina,

Just seen your Rekkie pics and it was like looking at ours! The Aquarium, lake etc

We are off on New Years Eve to Butler and will build in Jindalee/Butler.

We are leaving Hornchurch to go, so best of luck with your journey.

The Davidsons

Steve & Gina,

Just seen your Rekkie pics and it was like looking at ours! The Aquarium, lake etc

We are off on New Years Eve to Butler and will build in Jindalee/Butler.

We are leaving Hornchurch to go, so best of luck with your journey.

The Davidsons

Look forward to seeing you there. We've put a deposit on land in Yanchep so we'll only be 10 minutes away once the Marmion Ave extension opens in November.

Best of luck with your big move too.

Hi

We are off to Perth as soon as the house has sold. But the way its going we will probably have to validate at the end of Jan.

We are hoping to settle somewhere around Rockingham/Mandurah.

Mandy (38) Colin (42) and girls Iona (10) and Skye (5) Milo our dog (7)

Hi there, we are also hoping to move to Perth. Have case officer now and should get our visa very soon and also planning to validate end of Jan 2009 and then move when we have saved enough money as we wont be able to sell our house, probably end 2009 depending on work for Steve as a builder. Would be great to keep in touch with others moving to Perth, we are looking at NOR, stayed in Kinross when we visited in April but when we validate will also look SOR.

Guest adamsfamily

hiya,

just wondering if anyone with a daughter similar age to my oldest would like to penpal up before heading off to Perth. We are looking to set off to Perth around end of Feb/beg March next year. Hoping to settle around Carramar or surroundign suburbs.

My daughter Zoe will be nearly ten by the time we get there and would really help here to fell like she has a little friend already by the time she arrives.

many thanks, Nicola (The Adams Family from Sidcup in Kent)

Guest prettyinpink
If Oliver wants a pal to chat to about Oz then he can PM or email my 10yr old Ben as he's worried about getting new friends.

Jo x:jiggy:

I have been here for nearly 6 weeks now and I have 2 boys aged 15 and 10. If anyone has children who are worried about life over here my boys are more than happy to email them and tell of their experiences. I know Jo's Ben has emailed my youngest with some questions already, don't worry Jo, Cameron will email Ben later on tonight.

It can be daunting for the children so we're here to help if anyone needs it :yes:.

Feel free to pm me and I will pass on my boys email addresses.

Guest michelledenham

Hi Steve & Gina,

Tried to add you to my friend list but not sure if I have done it right!!!!!

My 4yr old daughter is more computer literate then me......

I would love to be buddies with you, I assure you I am a nice person, apart from the wonky leg, false eye and tick.......I'm fine!!!!!

We would love to meet up with everyone too. We are heading for Perth, very likely Yanchep, this Dec/Jan all going well with the house selling. We have a buyer, they have a bargain since we're desperate to go, so fingers crossed.

We are definitely heading north and also really like Quinns Rocks, Butler, Carramar and many suburbs nearby.

We are Gina(39),Steve(35),Michaela(18),Danny(9),Rachel(3).

Here are our Perth reccie pics if anyone wants to have a look :

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/members/steve-and-gina-albums-perth.html

See you in Perth.:cute:

Thanks for your fab photos they were great we are Sharon (37) Mike (40) Brad (12) and Jess (9) hoping to go to Perth next year (waiting for visa) have to sell house first:arghh:We are heading South probably Mandurah or Secret Harbour be great to meet up with people when we get there

Hi we are also looking to go next year. House sold (fingers crossed) not got visa yet. Not totally sure on area, got a friend in Mandurah but Butler looks nice too.

We are me (Sobera 33, Martyn 34, Katie 7 and Kyle 2)

Would like to make some friends before we go as would be nice to know somebody.

Hi we are also looking to go next year. House sold (fingers crossed) not got visa yet. Not totally sure on area, got a friend in Mandurah but Butler looks nice too.

Hi

Ive got a mate in newcastle and one in notingham same distances mandura and butler you have to get the size perspective in wa +

Guest michelledenham

Hi,

I'll be your 'friend'.

Guest guest17301
Hi

Ive got a mate in newcastle and one in notingham same distances mandura and butler you have to get the size perspective in wa +

Not quite mate...newcastle to notts about 165 miles, mandurah to butler about 65 miles

Hi Steve & Gina,

Tried to add you to my friend list but not sure if I have done it right!!!!!

My 4yr old daughter is more computer literate then me......

I would love to be buddies with you, I assure you I am a nice person, apart from the wonky leg, false eye and tick.......I'm fine!!!!!

Yes, you managed it. We are now officially PIO friends.:cute:

Just wondering, will you manage to try out a bit of surfing with that wonky leg ?

At least the sunbathing shouldn't be a problem, obviously with loads of suncreme.:yes:

* Very best of luck to everyone currently suffering with the house selling. *

Guest michelledenham

Wonky leg will be fine if I wear an extra big flipper! However, not sure how my bald head will handle the sun!!!!!

Thanks for concern. Although, my massive bum will at least keep me afloat in the sea!!! So I have something going for me!

Wonky leg will be fine if I wear an extra big flipper! However, not sure how my bald head will handle the sun!!!!!

Thanks for concern. Although, my massive bum will at least keep me afloat in the sea!!! So I have something going for me!

Sounds like it'll be easy for us all to spot you at the meet-up in Australia then.

Definitely can't wait.

Archived