Visa update

Guest JoanneHattersley

Names: Emma (35) Matt (36) Lulu (Kitty cat)

What Visa: 457 via Hubs current employer, just transferring to Australian office.

How far along are you: Visa application has been lodged by a solicitor working on our behalf, x-rays have been received in Sydney and passed. CO assigned, but im not sure on what date that was done.

Where you going to be living: Perth, hopefully either Subiaco or Mullaloo / Ocean Reef.

Emma

x

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Morning All,

It seems to have been ages since we caught up with everyone so lets have:

Names:

What Visa:

How far along are you:

Where you going to be living:

I`ll make this a sticky thread so all newbies will see it and can add onto it.

Hi All,

Names: Ching and Khoo (hubby)

What Visa: looking in 176 state sponsor ACT, graphic designer (quota)

How far along are you: compiling documents for skill access for graphic designer via VETASSESS

Where you going to be living: if we could get ACT sponsorship, will be living in Canberra :smile:

Guest maxevenu

Hi All,

Names: Venu 40 years

What Visa: 176, WA state sponsorship (General Electrician)

How far along are you: recently lodged the application to DIAC (04/05/09), Waiting for the CO allocation!!

Where you going to be living: Perth

Guest econ

I was talking to a person from western australia, they told me the timeline has changed from 4 to 6 weeks to 12 to 16 weeks (unreal) , she told me that they where processing Febuary,s applicants now. I guess we're all in for a good long wait.

Applied 175 19/01/09 175 26/03/09 Solid Plasterer

Guest Juliet Adams

Just to let you know there is light at the end of the tunnel. We lodged 175 on 10/12/09, I applied for state sponsorship to SA on 15/04/09, approved 07/05/09, 176 visa granted 14/05/09. Happy days!!!

it will happen

Just to let you know there is light at the end of the tunnel. We lodged 175 on 10/12/09, I applied for state sponsorship to SA on 15/04/09, approved 07/05/09, 176 visa granted 14/05/09. Happy days!!!

it will happen

Congrats on the visa, all the very best with everything

Tania X:wubclub:

Hi just wondering how well it went for you to apply yourselves rather than through agents? assume you did as you mention the case officer. Would like to know how easy it was any info apreciated! Thnks Joy

Guest neal25

neal 32 sue 37 stu 17 months

application on sub class 100 i am from sydney and just want to get home but the applications take forever. medical done police checks and all paperwork. Just sat waiting

Guest chan

Hi,

CO asked for form 1221. Any idea why this is required and how long to wait after this is sumbitted.

This is for 475 .

Thanks

Chan

• 2 weeks later...
Guest The Aston Family

Hello all, heres a little about us

Names: Tim 31 Vicky 26 and Lily 2

What Visa: 175 State sponsored PR

How far along are you: Just got CRB checks back , hopefully have visas in2-4 weeks (or so were told)

Where you going to be living:Melbourne vicinity/ Geelong

Tim should be going out in Aug/ Sept as a plumber if he

can get a job and me and lily in oct/nov

Guest The Aston Family

I know what you mean we managed to sell our house really quick and so weve started boxing things up its a nightmare, didnt realise how much rubbish we have aquired over the years and how difficult it is to get on with when you find thousands of old picys lol,

Good luck with your move when are you going?

• 2 weeks later...

Debbie 48, Steve 35, Lauren 20 & Josh 13

Applied for visa June 2008, dept. of immigration took our money from our credit card in October 2008 - still heard nothing yet.

Husband is a gas fitter and I believe that this skill is still on the critical skills list.

Fed up of waiting now - dont know whats going on.

Guest sunny9208

i have also same problem my tra pass and ielts 5 band and the last date for 5 band in trade is 30 june, 09 if i apply online 175 in last 2 days of june, and when they ask for credit card detail and click on submitt application. that will be the time of my application or when i complete the all attachments of documnets ?

kindly guide

sunny

Guest geordie duo

Hi All

Katy 26, Simon 31 and pooch (7yr old rotti)

AQF III cert received 25/05/09

TRA applied for 01/06/09

TRA Passed 12/06/09

Just completeing the vias forms now (175 PR)

House on the market next week

Guest yankee

Woohoo! Got a CO and a request for Medicals to be sent along with the Australian Value Statement. We are doing the xrays tomorrow. yay!!!

Guest yankee

Thanks Tania!!! I'm just glad we got to this point pretty fast considering it was a paper based application. My OH's job is supposed to start Sept 1, so we will see. :-)

Guest looby1pink

Hey

Im Lou (30), fiance James (30) and son Leon (1)

175 PR visa

House on market 28/5/09. Visa lodged 31/5/09!

planning medicals and looking for jobs at present.

Good luck everyone who is waiting too x

Guest shawgorbys

:smile:Hi im andrea(40) hubby gary(46)tom&jack(14) gary is a butcher and he has been sponsered so we are going to perth on a 457 visa evrything in place just got our house to sell take care from the fittons

Archived