Visa update

Guest JoanneHattersley

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Woohoo! Got a CO and a request for Medicals to be sent along with the Australian Value Statement. We are doing the xrays tomorrow. yay!!!

Hi Yankee,:hug:

Congratulations. Can you tell me under which class of visa are you applying and what is your time line. Just to keep everyone updated of the progress.

Cheers

Raja:smile:

Guest yankee

Hi Raja!

Thanks! This is for a regional 457 visa (WA), major group 1,low risk country (Germany)

Submitted everything in mid May paperbased. By everything I mean Employer Sponsorship Application, Nomination and our visa application. Everything was sent together by my OH's (hopefully soon to be) next employer.

Got a CO June 15 with a request for Medical and Request for Value Statement. Did our Medicals - xrays only - yesterday and will send them UPS today to Sydney.

Cheers,

yank

:smile:

Hi Raja!

Thanks! This is for a regional 457 visa (WA), major group 1,low risk country (Germany)

Submitted everything in mid May paperbased. By everything I mean Employer Sponsorship Application, Nomination and our visa application. Everything was sent together by my OH's (hopefully soon to be) next employer.

Got a CO June 15 with a request for Medical and Request for Value Statement. Did our Medicals - xrays only - yesterday and will send them UPS today to Sydney.

Cheers,

yank

:smile:

Thanks yankee for the update.

Cheers

Raja:smile:

Iam at a loss as to what is happening with the allocation of 175(ex cls) MODL list visas. Paper application acknowledged 9 September 2008. Anyone's comments would be greatfully received.

June, Jason and children Amy. Aaron and Holly.

Guest paul1966
Newark as in Newark Notts?

Paul Dot and kids now living in north Brisbane.

We have been here 4 months and love it.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest poplar

Hello

We sent of 175 visa application 1 month ago (online) and sent all documents around 2 weeks ago. I may be being a little impatient but when I check the online application it still say that the documents are required? How long is it normally until someone sees these????

We are new to this so, here goes -

Skills ass, done july 08, Then had baby so very pre-occupied. sent off visa application 7/6/09, nothing else done! everyone elses seems to say lots more.

I am a social worker and husband is secondary school teacher.

The impatient P's. (Mr, Mrs and mini P)

Guest dawnpepper

Dawn 44(very nearly), Byron 46, Aleesha (3) and our 2 dalmatian dogs Domino (7) and Pepper (10)

Subclass 176 visa submitted online April 2008

Visa granted 19-06-09 OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are on our way to Perth as soon as we have sold our house.

The wait felt like forever. We started the whole process 2 years ago but feel we are very nearly there now.

Guest yankee

Congrats Dawn!!!:wubclub:

I have news as well: sponsorship approved last Wednesday, nomination approved last Wednesday... waiting on ours to be approved this week I would hope.

Regional 457.

Guest riddes01

Just an update, albeit a very excited one!

Started the process via agency - December 2007

Regional Sponsorship Granted - October 2008

Case Officer Appointed - April 2009

Medicals etc - May 2009

Visa (475) granted - July 2009

It has seemed a very long time but in reality this is pretty much the timescale mapped out at the start.

House under offer and hoping to fly out by the end of October 2009

All we need to do now is get jobs!!

:hug:

Guest dawnpepper
Congrats Dawn!!!:wubclub:

I have news as well: sponsorship approved last Wednesday, nomination approved last Wednesday... waiting on ours to be approved this week I would hope.

Regional 457.

thanks for your post and good luck to you too. Keep us updated

Dawn.

Guest the owens

Hi we are the owens we are new to the site (apologies if we lose the thread) we have just been granted our visa yesterday (skilled ind)

I am an occupational therapist and hubby is a lorry driver. We are going to Perth hopefully.

Guest the owens

:jiggy:

thanks for your post and good luck to you too. Keep us updated

Dawn.

congratulations what will you be doing and where are you going

Guest dawnpepper
Hi we are the owens we are new to the site (apologies if we lose the thread) we have just been granted our visa yesterday (skilled ind)

I am an occupational therapist and hubby is a lorry driver. We are going to Perth hopefully.

Congrats on receiving your visa. When are you hoping to go and where are you :jiggy:hoping to live - NOR or SOR. We are hoping to head south when the house sells. All the best with your move.

Dawn.

Guest shawgorbys

Congrats on getting your visas we are heading to perth to nor as soon as sold the house and got our 457 visa good luck with everything take care andrea&family

Hi All,

Finally, received 475 visa. Will be heading to SA ,end of Sep 2009. Little worried with regards to schooling for children and getting a job.

Process just took 5 months after state sponsorship , Online application.

Hi how long does it take to get the visa once you have had your meds & police checks done. We were requested to send these by our Case Officer. We had the meds done today and took the police checks with us and had everything sent to the DIAC in Adelaide via DHL courier - will get there Friday this week.

We are on a 175 skilled independant visa application. OH is on the critical skills list.

Debbie

Guest sparky1

Hi

it took about a month for them to ok our meds, but we are still waiting on a South African police check so not got any further....

Guest andymags

Mags (?), Andy (43), Ashley (13) and Melissa (10)

Andy - Painter and decorator

Successful TRA

Applied for WA sponsoship on 7/5/09 ...........waiting

:daydreaming:

Guest TheresaM

Just Me applying for the visa

Defacto spouse visa

10 weeks since I sent it away and just waiting, waiting, waiting!

Going to be living in Queensland, preferably the Gold Coast.

Archived