so sad.

Guest Marie78

Guest mon&mark

Oh Marie I don't know you but am so sorry to hear this bad news, my brother dies in an accident when he was 17 a few years ago so know how you feel, just wanted to let you know i'm thinking of you

Mon x

Guest katymary1

Dear Marie,

Hope you don't mind - I haven't had contact with you before but just read your post - I am so sorry - God Bless you and your family

Take Care x

Oh Marie, I am so sorry to hear this terrible news about your brother. Words are so hard to find out a time like this

Our thoughts are with you and your family

Take care Kim Daren Luke & Jordan x

(((((((((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))))

Awful news, hope u take some comfort in all the messages of support from PIO.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Michelle

xxx

Guest Gollywobbler

Hello Marie

Welcome to Poms in Oz.

I am shocked and saddened by the tragic news about your brother.

Looking through your earlier posts, it seems that you are in Australia, on the Gold Coast, on a Working Holiday Maker Visa?

Could you give us the name of a town, please? (Better still, please send me a private message with full contact details including a phone number so that I can ask some of our members on the Gold Coast to contact you?)

I am sure that we can mobilise members to help you right now. It sounds, from your earlier thread, as if you do not know many people in the area?

Please just get in touch, hon, then we can give you more of a hand than is possible via these boards.

Hugs

Gill

xx

Guest The Pom Queen

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. Please get in touch with Gill or one of us and we can find someone to be with you at this tragic time. A big virtual hug is sent your way.

Keep strong

Kate

Archived