the car is dead lol

keily

hi guys

being an excavator operator , ive always wonderd what it would be like to run over a car , lol

so today my car that wouldnt pass another mot , and i dont realy need any more cos we got visas , found out lol

toatly flattend by mee :biglaugh:

thats one more ambition of my list before i go to ozz lol

what mental things do you want to do before u go ?

pictures to follow shortly lmao :biglaugh:

mr keily ..

hi guys

being an excavator operator , ive always wonderd what it would be like to run over a car , lol

so today my car that wouldnt pass another mot , and i dont realy need any more cos we got visas , found out lol

toatly flattend by mee

thats one more ambition of my list before i go to ozz lol

what mental things do you want to do before u go ?

pictures to follow shortly lmao

mr keily ..

remind me never to cross you Neil LOL 10_1_132.gif

sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb098&pp=ZCxdm238YYGB

Guest KP Nuts

OMG, I want to see the pictures Neil.........................

I've always wanted to drive an emergency vehicle, with the blue flashing lights and sounds, not much chance of that really....... never mind

KP Nuts

Guest Steve&Mandy

well done mate you finally got your wish and i hope it was worth it . Cant wait to see pics. Did you leave the mother in law in there as you said you were tempted? lmaso. I have 1 very weird ambition and that is to cut down me neighbours tree as it gets a little in the way lol. All i need is a chain saw, can i borrow yours? pmsl. Speak later mate

Steve

Guest Tam-and-Andi

Good for you! Glad you got round to doing it. Bet it was great fun. Will look out for the pictures!! Should have given us a shout, we would have popped along to watch, would have been more fun than laying decking!!!!

Take care.

Andi.

Guest Steve&Mandy
Can anybody give me a lift home

Well done mate looks like it was a nice day for trashing the car then lol

steve

Guest planky

rofl...i can't quite believe i talk to you in chat....gonna have 2nd thoughts now i know for sure that your a mad man!!!!!!

Guest scots-in-oz!

LMAO!!! OMG!!! That's so funny Keily!!! After meeting you a couple of times I knew you were the type of person to do something as mad as that!! Totally love the pics! Have you laid it to rest now then? Just don't forget the headstone....a nice frontdoor step will do nicely!! RIP the car..........

Mags:wubclub:

x

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived