Uploading evidence

Benj17

On 02/05/2022 at 10:15, JMcKie said:

I would use befunky for creating collages (https://www.befunky.com/features/collage-maker/). It's very easy to use and does what's needed to consolidate images.

You don't want a collage, because then you have one big image and you have to scroll around with your  mouse to find individual documents. I think that would irritate the officer.  As Rammygirl says, most scanners let you scan several documents and they all end up as separate pages but within the same pdf.

6 hours ago, Marisawright said:

You don't want a collage, because then you have one big image and you have to scroll around with your  mouse to find individual documents. I think that would irritate the officer.  As Rammygirl says, most scanners let you scan several documents and they all end up as separate pages but within the same pdf.

I would have thought having e.g. 9 images in a collage is better than an image across each page. I used this approach for the 309 visa.

14 minutes ago, JMcKie said:

I would have thought having e.g. 9 images in a collage is better than an image across each page. I used this approach for the 309 visa.

But if you have 9 images on one screen they are all too small to read. The officer has to muck around zooming in and out to find and read each document. 

Wheras if you look at a multi page PDF, you see all the pages down the left hand side and can easily select the one you want

For what it's worth, I ask all clients to produce (or produce for them) a pdf with 4-6 images per page, with a short caption explaining each image. A 5 page document therefore contains 20-30 pictures which is more than enough for a partner visa application. 

• Like 2