AAT Won for 187

zijse

only immi know when they gonna grant visa to AAT files.

we have AAT whatsapp group and we do have 1 retail manager and 1 other occupation not sure what it is they won AAT march 2020 and may 2020 and grant visas with in 2 months. 

in my case i won my AAT july 2020 since then i have two S56 request and after that nothing happen.

• Like 1

On 24/01/2021 at 12:49, simar27 said:

only immi know when they gonna grant visa to AAT files.

we have AAT whatsapp group and we do have 1 retail manager and 1 other occupation not sure what it is they won AAT march 2020 and may 2020 and grant visas with in 2 months. 

in my case i won my AAT july 2020 since then i have two S56 request and after that nothing happen.

Is any of the applicant offshore?

On 23/01/2021 at 23:45, Madhuri said:

I think waiting is not an issue   as long as employer is good and supportive ,this visa is purely depend upon the employer and the business , longer processing time put everyone at  risk , what if employer change mind or business close down .Thats my night mare .....fingers crossing 

8 hours ago, Samio said:

Is any of the applicant offshore?

Exactly, Immi is delaying 186 purposely I think as they are trying to push as long as they can to see if few more businesses do close then they don’t have to grant visas. Which is so rude on them. Because we been waiting from last so long. 
our case opened after 30 months of applying AAT and got result same day with positive outcome. And case got forwarded to Immi and now no news since submitted AFP and medicals. So so annoying. And sick of waiting. 
but no choice other then waiting and keeping my fingers crossed.

Hello Guys, 

follow my case below, as i think its more complicated as my nomination refusal based on 457 visa that doesnt exist anymore, it could be a problem? Refusal reason is not genuine position, as they think i could be supervisor, but we did all the organization chart and everything. Also the company have 2 employers that got 457 approved by then. 

AREA: QLD - POSITION - Customer Service Manager

Visa 457 Application - October 2017

Nomination and Visa refusal - 06/2018

Appeal Lodge Application - 07/2018

Immigration requested more documents - 01/2021

After more than 2 years my agent received an e-mail from the immigration requesting more documents, as this docs is more business financial docs. is any chance of the approval straight without hearing as we sent all docs. is anyone here on same appeal for 457 visa?

Thanks

5 minutes ago, cmadruga1 said:

Hello Guys, 

follow my case below, as i think its more complicated as my nomination refusal based on 457 visa that doesnt exist anymore, it could be a problem? Refusal reason is not genuine position, as they think i could be supervisor, but we did all the organization chart and everything. Also the company have 2 employers that got 457 approved by then. 

AREA: QLD - POSITION - Customer Service Manager

Visa 457 Application - October 2017

Nomination and Visa refusal - 06/2018

Appeal Lodge Application - 07/2018

Immigration requested more documents - 01/2021

After more than 2 years my agent received an e-mail from the immigration requesting more documents, as this docs is more business financial docs. is any chance of the approval straight without hearing as we sent all docs. is anyone here on same appeal for 457 visa?

Thanks

187 no longer exists either and businesses are still being approved to nominate through AAT so that’s not an issue.

it is possible to win based on solely the documents, it’s really decided on a case-by-case basis and how good your paperwork is (and it if fully answers their concerns).

How have you demonstrated that your role is not supervisory?

Good luck

Thanks for the answer. First when we lodge the appeal, we showed all my roles as customer service manager, as i created training, and had interactions with the clients. What i can see now that they ok with that because they are just requesting financial business docs at the moment. looks like that they just want to see if the company is ok to support me. we are ok with that. company with more than $5M turn over a year, but we never know....

12 hours ago, cmadruga1 said:

Thanks for the answer. First when we lodge the appeal, we showed all my roles as customer service manager, as i created training, and had interactions with the clients. What i can see now that they ok with that because they are just requesting financial business docs at the moment. looks like that they just want to see if the company is ok to support me. we are ok with that. company with more than $5M turn over a year, but we never know....

Sounds good to me, I think you'll be fine 🙂 good luck

10 hours ago, Samio said:

Dear Friends 

can anyone suggest me a good migration agent in Brisbane city or nearby...please. 

Thanks in advance 

Dear, 

the definition of good migration agent is changes person to person when you get your results positive, they are good otherwise not, what the worse problem I have found with the immigration agents is the communication gap, mostly do not bother to communicate with their client's ones you have paid them, and they have lodged your file, and you have to call multiple time or send enormous emails to get the answer of your one question. We as clients rely on them, thinking as our future is in their hands to represent our application to immi, and let us know all the loopholes to not get rejected for silly reasons, and unfortunately, most of the agent does not think our application as more than another sale of their financial year to show on their P & L.

My apology, I have not given you a suitable answer, rather a long speech

• Like 2

3 hours ago, virajhu said:

Dear, 

the definition of good migration agent is changes person to person when you get your results positive, they are good otherwise not, what the worse problem I have found with the immigration agents is the communication gap, mostly do not bother to communicate with their client's ones you have paid them, and they have lodged your file, and you have to call multiple time or send enormous emails to get the answer of your one question. We as clients rely on them, thinking as our future is in their hands to represent our application to immi, and let us know all the loopholes to not get rejected for silly reasons, and unfortunately, most of the agent does not think our application as more than another sale of their financial year to show on their P & L.

My apology, I have not given you a suitable answer, rather a long speech

I know and I’m in the worst situation at the moment just because of my bloody migration agent. But now I’m looking for different options specially Business Investment in 491 visa. Since very soon I’m flying to Brisbane for my holiday so I’m looking for a good agent who can help me with some information. 
if anyone can help me out would be much appreciated.

Thanks

19 minutes ago, Samio said:

I know and I’m in the worst situation at the moment just because of my bloody migration agent. But now I’m looking for different options specially Business Investment in 491 visa. Since very soon I’m flying to Brisbane for my holiday so I’m looking for a good agent who can help me with some information. 

Thanks

Can you tell us what has happened, and who the Agent is? Feel free to private message me if you don't feel like sharing publicly.

Thanks and good luck

1 hour ago, Samio said:

Thanks

Any of the agents who post on the forum have helped our members in the past and have a great reputation. Their contact details are at the bottom of their posts.

Cal x

2 hours ago, Samio said:

Thanks

Hi Samio.

what’s happened with your visa? Could you share here to us ? What did the agent do?

and could you share about this 491 visa? 
thanks 

On 29/01/2021 at 16:10, Leticia said:

Hi Samio.

what’s happened with your visa? Could you share here to us ? What did the agent do?

and could you share about this 491 visa? 
thanks 

Currently I’m struggling with the AAT process as it’s already 20 months for me but since the entire process of PR will take another 2 years time, my nominated business might gonna up for sale after this year. 
so as a Retail Manager I’m looking for other options including Business investment 491 visa. Which I found it’s only in Queensland and Tasmania. Would be helpful if anyone knows a good agent in Brisbane. 
Thanks

Hi all

i had applied 187 visa as retail manager from nsw in aug 2017 my file has been refused in July 2019 then I applied AAT due to my previous refusal I got BVE

in jan 2020 some family problem I return back to my country but the file with AAT and business still operating so how much chances I can win the case and when??

On 06/02/2021 at 01:03, Nick1422 said:

Hi all

i had applied 187 visa as retail manager from nsw in aug 2017 my file has been refused in July 2019 then I applied AAT due to my previous refusal I got BVE

in jan 2020 some family problem I return back to my country but the file with AAT and business still operating so how much chances I can win the case and when??

It all depends on business and reason of refusal, if the business is operating and still interested in you as an employee, you can win, hope for the best

On 07/02/2021 at 19:51, Rajat Babbar said:

Thank you soo much who so ever made whatsapp group.. It is very easy and quick to respond and comapare case with others.
I would request those who are not on whatsapp group .. get yourself added.. 

Hi Guys, 

can you please also add - (private info removed by moderator)

Thanks

• Like 1