AAT Won for 187

zijse

On 02/11/2020 at 12:15, Leticia said:

That’s sad. I’m onshore and haven’t heard anything from friends about 187 approval, specially after winning AAT.

On 02/11/2020 at 12:15, Leticia said:

That’s sad. I’m onshore and haven’t heard anything from friends about 187 approval, specially after winning AAT.

my partner is offshore as well. and we won AAT,but still waiting for PR

17 minutes ago, Abatista said:

About 2 months here after submitted police check and health examination. Do you all have any hope to hearing from Immi in 2020 yet?

I don’t think so.  Because we come under Non-critical skill category Immi is not going to look at any of our file for very long time as they have quoted on immi website. We have people here on our forum waiting for last 8 months after winning AAT. One of my friend is been waiting for 9 months. There is absolutely no hope at the moment until covid19 is either finished or vaccination arrives let alone only this year. 

On 15/10/2020 at 15:37, Abatista said:

Nomination + Visa applied 05/2017

Nomination refused 05/2018 / Visa refused 09/2018

AAT lodged for nomination on 05/2018 and visa 09/2018

AAT documents requested in April 2020

Hearing 1 - 23/08/2020 (further evidence requested) / Hearing 2 - 23/09/2020 

Positive outcome 12/10/20 🙌

Now I am waiting for Home Affairs dept to get in touch.

Hi Abatista,

may I ask after you summited docs requested by AAT,how long it takes to get back from the member about hearing? 

18 hours ago, xus0205 said:

Hi Abatista,

may I ask after you summited docs requested by AAT,how long it takes to get back from the member about hearing? 

Hi,

About 03 months to have the hearing arranged. After AAT hearing about 02 weeks for the member's decision be sent out.

• 2 weeks later...
On 01/12/2020 at 12:42, Samio said:

I also have done my Retail Manager assessment. But we need to prove with lots of other documents.

out of the topic but any idea, that can we try other visa options with this Retail Manager Assessment? 

•  

Hi Samio, Could you please share some information about what documents we need and through which assessment body we can get our Assessment done?

On 22/12/2020 at 03:28, Amarjit said:

Hi Samio, Could you please share some information about what documents we need and through which assessment body we can get our Assessment done?

Vetassess. You will find all the  details if you browse under Retail Manager occupation. Thanks