Hello,

I have done with my APHRA registration.I am working in the uk as of now.How can I get job in Australian hospitals

Thanks in advance

34 minutes ago, ABARNA said:

Hello,

I have done with my APHRA registration.I am working in the uk as of now.How can I get job in Australian hospitals

Do you  have a visa?   

Scot by birth, emigrated 1985 | Aussie husband applied UK spouse visa Jan 2015, granted March 2015, moved to UK May 2015 | Returned to Oz June 2016

"The stranger who comes home does not make himself at home but makes home itself strange." -- Rainer Maria Rilke

Do i need to write for IELTS FOR MY PR Application.I have been working as a nurse in the uk since one year.

any suggesstion?

3 hours ago, ABARNA said:

Do i need to write for IELTS FOR MY PR Application.I have been working as a nurse in the uk since one year.

any suggesstion?

Think you need to speak to a migration agent for advice 

4 hours ago, ABARNA said:

any suggesstion?

Apply for a modified skills assessment with ANMAC as you already have AHPRA registration, then apply for your visa.

I just want PIO to be a happy place where people are nice to each other and unicorns poop rainbows

11 hours ago, ABARNA said:

any suggesstion?

Yes, you should consider doing ILETS or a similar test in order to boost points. Points for 189 visas are highly competitive and in order to get an invite you will need a minimum of 90 and ideally 95. I would also strongly recommend you use a good registered migration agent. 

On 02/07/2020 at 08:55, ABARNA said:

Hello,

Thanks in advance

There are many Australian Hospitals who give sponsorship visas (TSS)  to nurses working in UK, Ireland, USA. I would suggest that you apply for jobs in seek/indeed and if selected, employer sponsored visas are now under PMSOL (Priority Migration skilled occupation list) and RNs are included in that list so there will be priority processing of your Visa and you will be getting a travel exemption too.
If you are thinking of the PR pathway, then yes go ahead get your ANMAC Skills assessment, write PTE/IELTS/OET and get proficiency scores to increase your overall points for GSM (189/190) Visa. Wish you luck!

Edited by Pooja Negi

ANZSCO-254415, Registered Nurse (Critical care & Emergency)-Offshore

IELTS (L-8.5/R-8/W-7/S-8)-Oct, 2017; Applied in AHPRA- Feb, 2018; Got Referral letter from AHPRA- May, 2018; Did overseas bridging program in NSW: Nov, 2018-Mar, 2019; Did PTE (L/R/W/S-79+)- Jan, 2019; Re-applied in AHPRA- Mar, 2019; Gain Professional Licence as RN- April, 2019; ANMAC skill assessment +ve- June, 2019; EOI initial submission date for 189 & 190 with 70 & 70+5 points- July, 2019.

Updated D.O.E for 189 with 85 points: 05/01/2020
Updated D.O.E for 190 with 90 points: 05/01/2020

Age-30, PTE-20, Edu-15, Overseas work exp-10, Single-10,
State sponsorship-5

PRE-INVITE from VIC -190: 16/01/2020
FINAL INVITE: 24/02/2020
Indian PCC done: 27/02/2020
Medicals Done: 07/03/2020
VISA Lodged: 06/03/2020

Grant: 🤞