Migration companies

Alan DJ Hardy

Guest The Pom Queen

I have never heard of them so I did a quick google search. The only reference that came up for me was a Facebook page created in November 2019 with no information on just comments from people which accused them of being scammers and fraudsters. 

Are you wanting an Adelaide based agent? You can use one from another State. When we were in the UK our agent was based in Perth but we moved to Melbourne.

Hi Thanks for the reply.

i used a company based in the uk over a year ago and they scammed me. They said they would send my CV out etc.. I took them to court and got my money back. I don’t want the same to happen again which is why I haven’t used them yet. I would love to know if there are any migration companies that someone can recommend?

3 hours ago, Alan DJ Hardy said:

Hi Thanks for the reply.

i used a company based in the uk over a year ago and they scammed me. They said they would send my CV out etc.. I took them to court and got my money back. I don’t want the same to happen again which is why I haven’t used them yet. I would love to know if there are any migration companies that someone can recommend?

You should use a Registered Migration Agent, who is registered with the Migration Agents Registration Authority. There is a list on the site: https://www.mara.gov.au

All the agents that post regularly here on this site are reputable. 

4 hours ago, Alan DJ Hardy said:

Hi Thanks for the reply.

Paul who has posted on this thread is a reputable one and so are others who post on this forum. 

On 11/03/2020 at 00:52, Alan DJ Hardy said:

Hi Guys

Has anyone heard of a company in Adelaide called UIS they are a universal immigration service?

Regards

You can check whether a company or individual Agents are registered at the OMARA website here.

If they are in Australia, not registered and providing Immigration advice, they are doing so unlawfully.